For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Full Moon run

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Full Moon run Empty Full Moon run

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 5:11 pm

*I needed an escape. I'd been working out like crazy trying to get frustration out and nothing helped. I wasn't one to deal with things like that myself, but it seemed in the near future I'd give it up to self loving. I'd heard Sookie was now with Eric Northman. We hadn't really spoke much in months. There was nothing more I could say to her to make her realize I was good for her. Maybe just not good enough in her eyes. Debbie was still missing and I'd heard Barbara was looking for her...and me. She thinks I had something to do with it. I could care less where the hell Debbie was since I found her in our room with Marcus Bozeman. I tried to get that night out of my head. It was a full moon out and I needed a run. I drove out to the best wooded area in Louisiana and stripped down to nothing, shifting into my wolf form. Eyes glowing yellow I starting running at high speeds the wind blowing through my fur. This was what I needed.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Full Moon run Empty Re: Full Moon run

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 5:15 pm

*Kiara was already in the woods. She had to get out of the Mansion she was going nuts. Already as a large brown wolf she was digging a hole. A guilty pleasure; dig a hole, roll around in the fresh moist dirt, there really was nothing like it. She rolled around in the hole on her back, very much like the happy canine she was. The moon was large and bright overhead, not a cloud in sight, a cool breeze flowing. THIS was what she needed. Freedom, nature, the outdoors. No work, no vampires, no humans, just a wolf enjoying nature, like how things should be*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 5:19 pm

*Bobbing and Weaving through trees just forest ahead I smelled the fresh air as I ran. I caught a different scent, and slowed to a trot. Standing and perching my ears to hear I heard something rustling nearby. I slowly made my way around trees and watched as I witnessed another wolf, smaller than I, a brown colored fur roll around in the dirt. It was a female, I could smell her arousal. The full moon had us all going crazy. I felt like a voyeur but couldn't look away.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 5:23 pm

*She rolled on all 4 paws and shook her fur. She looked darker now, the earth coating her fur. She got out of the hole and bounced around, still a ball of pent up energy. She scratched behind her ear and took off, heading deeper into the woods, having to release more energy before she got any more wound up and seriously made a spectacle of herself. She stopped at a meadow, surrounded by pines and let out a low, soulful howl, filling the air and making a few birds leave their perch*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 5:26 pm

*I could tell she was a younger were, full of energy not a care in the world. I watched as she took off again and I followed suit. I stayed behind trees watching as she howled. I could resist in answering her back, as I howled a deep alpha howl and made myself seen.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm

*she stopped. There was another wolf.. alpha by the sound of his howl and sure enough he appeared. Her eyes grew wide. He was a huge white wolf, definitely older than her and judging by his size, quite strong. However she was never one to be submissive even to an alpha so she stood her ground. She wasn't threatening, after all these were free woods, anyone could run, but she wasn't going to roll over for him if that was what he was thinking*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 5:33 pm

*I bowed my head to show I meant no harm. Letting another deep howl I took off running again, stopping only to say hello and wondering if she'd follow me. It been a while since I ran with anyone. Debbie and I used to run and screw in the woods, but I tried to block those memories out. She was a part of me I didn't want to remember. Too much heartache and headache. My paws hitting the ground with loud thuds as I felt the moon rising higher in the sky.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 5:37 pm

*she blinked and followed him. Maybe it was the full moon, maybe it was the strangeness of a non aggressive alpha, but she followed him at full run. Damn he was fast. His scent was strong however and she could easily track him. The run and the hormones were getting the better of her and before she knew it she lunged at him like a playful pup, grabbing him by the neck and stopping him with a messy roll through the leaves before she landed on her stomach. Her tail was actually wagging, her wolf self having too much fun by now*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 5:41 pm

*I felt her teeth on my neck and my first instinct was to fight back that was until I watched her tail wag. Yeah, she was a young one alright. And a brave one. Leaves covered my white fur as I stood and shook my body. Looking at her with a tilted head, I wondered what this girl looked like. Her eyes were beautiful and she had something about her that drew me in. I didn't smell vampire blood on her, so she wasn't a V addict which by all means was a plus. I shifted back into man and looked at her.* That was mighty brave of you. What's your name?
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 5:44 pm

*she looked up and up again. Something seemed familiar about the man but she couldn't place him. She should remember something as handsome as him. She shifted back into a woman and spoke* My name is Kiara... yours? *she asked, completely ignoring the fact he was stark naked, although it was becoming harder to ignore that fact. Damn the full moon, damn the lack of sex*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

*I smirked at her and nodded.* Alcide...Alcide Herveaux. *I tried to keep eye contact with her but she was a sight. I licked my lips and looked away at the moon* Nice night for running. Full Moons though...can be...uh tricky. *I was having no luck avoiding looking at her body. Since Debbie and I were done, and Sookie had nothing to do with me, I had been lonely. Sure Jannalynn offered comfort for a while, then she was gone again. My luck with women was zero.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 5:52 pm

*she blinked, the name rang a bell then she slapped her hands together* Alcide! From Jackson? *she asked. The name was just too unique for it not to be the same wolf. Now things clicked together. She recalled seeing him with a scrawny little female, who was also addicted to V. She visibly shuddered at the idea, recalling all the horrible things she'd gone through when V addicts got a hold of her* What are you doing all the way here in Louisiana?
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 5:59 pm

*I smiled wide at her recognition of me.* Yes, that's right. I don't recognize you, I'm sorry. I think I'd remember a beautiful face such as yours. *I racked my brain trying to remember this woman and I had no luck. But the last year I was unable to think of anything but Debbie Pelt...and Sookie Stackhouse.* Well, I moved here about a year ago when uh...my ex, and I did...to get a fresh start. It didn't go so well, but I stayed here to pursue other ventures that again, did not work out.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 6:03 pm

*she nodded. By the tone of his voice his ex had left a bad impression on him. She had experience there. She offered him a soft smile* Ahh... well then *she said, looking up at the moon* good night for a run... *she said, now feeling awkward. Her wild side told her to screw him, literally, but what if like other alphas he was all dominant and wanting things his own way? She would have none of that. Plus if her sources were correct he was yet another man who had been enamored with Sookie. Damn.. was there no man in this town who was somehow in love with that woman?*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 6:25 pm

*I rubbed the back of my neck and agreed. The full moon was making me hornier than a virgin geek on prom night. I growled low and looked at looked at her walking closer to her nude flesh.* "You attached?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 6:27 pm

*she blinked, turning to look at him and sucked in her breath. Up close he was a sight to behold and damn if she didn't want to rub herself up against him and bask in his scent* Attached? *she asked before her mind clicked* oh.. no.. *she said softly, thinking of Bill but then knowing he was always far too busy for her. She'd barely seen him once or twice in six months and she hated being so confined. She was too used to her freedom to be tied down*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 6:54 pm

*I nodded and my mind began to wonder. I ran a finger along her bare shoulder and smiled.* If you're not busy, we can uh...go to my place and talk...if you want to. No pressure. *What I really wanted to do was fall to the earth with her in my arms and just screw her like a were. But I was a gentleman and I respected women. Looking back being a gentleman hasn't gotten me very far either. A growl escaped my throat as I moved closer to her, I was beginning to throb and I didn't care. It was better than calling for a prostitute. Screwing a stranger you just met, well it was all sort of the same, but at this point I just needed a release. And if she was looking for the same, then who cared. I smelled the arousal between her legs and it made me throb more.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 6:56 pm

*She grinned, turning her head and giving him a heated look* why leave the forest? *she asked, turning and pushing him so he was sitting on the ground* are we not wolves? this is our bedroom for the night *she said licking her lips and walking over to him with purpose in every sway of her hips* besides...I HIGHLY doubt that.. *she let her eyes drift meaningfully to his groin* will want to wait any longer...
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 7:01 pm

*I grinned sideways and nodded my head. She knew what she wanted and went after it. My kind a woman. I fell on my bare ass and watched her sway her sexy little hips closer. I was liking what I saw.* I like the way you think Kiara. *I growled and ran my hands along her soft legs as she stood over me. In one swift movement I had my hand on the small of her back pulling her down to me and rolling over so she was on her back on the ground. I moved a strand of her hair from her face and looked into her eyes.* You're beautiful...
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 7:03 pm

*she grinned. This was what she craved all night. She arched her back and licked her lips* And you're sex on a stick Alcide.. *she whispered before moving a hand to the back of his head and pulling him in for a heated kiss. Her tongue probed every bit of her mouth she could get at, her hormones already on fire. The feel of the earth beneath her and him on top of her, oh yeah.. this was going to be good*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 7:09 pm

*I let out a chuckle at her wording. Soon her mouth was on mine and our tongues danced a heated dance as I moved my hand to cup her right breast, pinching her nipple to make it stand. My mass throbbing next to her as I held myself up with my left arm. My right hand sliding from her breast down her stomach to her thigh as I continued to kiss her back. I teased between her legs feeling her wetness. Breaking the kiss and kissing her cheek, jaw and neck.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 pm

*she groaned and moaned. His hand was large and warm and it did the most wicked things to her body. She arched her back, her hips lifting as she shamelessly rubbed herself up against his hand. She trailed her hands down his muscular back, tracing the muscles. She let out a low wolfish growl, desire already pooled well between her legs* mmmm... work out much? *she asked, feeling every muscle flex beneath his skin*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 7:16 pm

*Between kisses on her neck and chest I answered* You can say that *I'd had just about enough teasing and wanted more. I pulled her left leg up and moved between them. Taking my length into my hands and teasing her core with the head. She arched her back more and I smirked. With a swift thrust of the hips I slid into her tight center and growled as I thrusted in out of her.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 7:19 pm

*she growled and hissed in pleasure. She rocked her body against his, clawing at his back* nnnn...ohh... *she felt her eyes roll back. He felt so large and hot inside her* oh yess...Alcide *she moaned, growling more in need as she wrapped her legs tightly around his hips*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm

*Feeling her legs tighten made her core tighten around my shaft and send me into overdrive. Pounding into her harder, knowing she could handle it as I howled in pleasure. I looked down into her eyes and smirked licking my lips I slid out of her and turned her over, sliding into her core from behind. Were-style some might call it. Both hands groping her breasts as I rocked us back and fourth.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 am