For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Full Moon run

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Full Moon run - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon run

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 8:15 pm

*she growled and moaned. He felt so hard inside her and the moment he turned her around she hissed and felt her eyes roll back. Now this was how weres did it; wild, unabashed, rough. She rocked with every thrust, growling low in her throat* harder Alcide... harder *she panted, her eyes flashing to an orange color as her hormones surged*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 8:17 pm

*I obeyed her command and gave it all my might. All you could hear was the sound of skin slapping skin echoing through the forest. I grabbed a bit of her hair and my eyes flashed yellow and with a growl I grew closer to releasing.* ah, Kiara! You like that?
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 8:20 pm

*she nodded, growling more* gods yesss... *she hissed, her whole body shuddering. She grew tighter around him, arching her back* give it to me Alcide... *she hissed, almost howling*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm

*I continued to pump harder and faster into her feeling myself inch closer to blowing my load. I let her hair go and ran my fingers down her back and spanked her tight little ass once. Letting a growl escape my throat. This was the most fun I'd had in months, and the best sex too. Debbie was never this good. I felt the tingle and knew I was about to release. I didn't want kids with Debbie for many reasons, but didn't want to risk it with a stranger either. I waited for her to climax before I pulled out and let my load hit the ground, moaning in pleasure.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 8:27 pm

*she arched her back and howled loudly as her whole world shattered with her release. She turned over and placed a long, sensual lick on his neck* mmm.. now that... was just what the doctor ordered *she said, pulling him down to the dirt with her and rolling him over so she was on top of him*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 8:29 pm

*I chuckled. Sweat was on my skin glistening in the moonlight. She rolled us over so she was on top. I put my arms behind my head and looked at her.* What? Round two?
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 8:31 pm

*she grinned* knowing weres.. and I know my weres... you're probably itching for rounds two, three and four.. after all.. *she nipped at his neck* the moon is still up..
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm

*I smiled at her playfulness and looked up at her under the light of the moon. She was a beautiful girl. I wasn't looking for a girlfriend, but a casual hookup didn't sound too bad.* You got that straight little lady. *I kissed her shoulder as she nipped at my neck. Running hands down her back, I could feel another erection coming on.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm

*she grinned and cupped him boldly, stroking his ever hardening shaft* however.... you'll...have...to...catch me *she said, suddenly getting up and shifting into a wolf before running off*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun May 06, 2012 8:40 pm

*I closed my eyes and groaned as she stroked my throbbing length, then suddenly she was shifting and running into the forest. My eyes opened and I smiled, I liked the hunt. Shifting into a white wolf I chased after her.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:46 pm