For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Last Will Last Breath?

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Last Will Last Breath? Empty Last Will Last Breath?

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Last Will Last Breath? Will

I, Kiara Griffen, an adult residing at 687 Oak Street, Shreveport Louisiana being of sound mind, declare this to be my Last Will and Testament. I revoke all wills and codicils previously made by me.
    ARTICLE I
    I appoint Leroy Feinstein as my Personal Representative to administer this Will, and ask that he be permitted to serve without Court supervision and without posting bond. If Leroy Feinstein is unwilling or unable to serve, then I appoint Charles Reid to serve as my Personal Representative, and ask that he be permitted to serve without Court supervision and without posting bond.
    ARTICLE II
    I direct my Personal Representative to pay out of my residuary estate all of the expenses of my last illness, administration expenses, all legally enforceable creditor claims, all Federal estate taxes, state inheritance taxes, and all other governmental charges imposed by reason of my death without seeking reimbursement from or charging any person for any part of the taxes and charges paid, and if necessary, reasonable funeral expenses, including the cost of any suitable marker for my grave, without the necessity of an order of court approving said expenses.
    ARTICLE III
    I devise, bequeath, and give excerpts of my Great Grandmother’s Diary to Mr. William Compton in hopes that he finds them helpful in the journey back to himself.
    I devise, bequeath, and give my collection of priced aged blood to Miss Jessica Hamby. Life is often tough and sometimes even a vampire needs a strong drink.
    I devise, bequeath, and give my shares of the company Extremely Elegant Events to Mr. John Quinn. In the end the company will always be yours.
    I devise, bequeath, and give my trust fund valued at the time of this will in 2.5 million dollars to Miss Sophie Smith in hopes that she one day forgive me for a terrible deed I committed under the poison of jealousy.
    ARTICLE IV
    I devise, bequeath, and give all the rest and remainder of my residuary estate as follows:

1. 25% to Gabriel Dezmonde my personal assistant

2. 25% to Eric Northman the vampire who inadvertently introduced me to my Fiance.

3. 25% to Samantha Quincy the woman who provided me shelter in my early days

4. 25% to be divided amongst all remaining workers and donors of True Vitae.

ARTICLE V
    Should any beneficiary not survive me by 30 days, his or her share shall be distributed to his or her then surviving children in equal shares.
    (Signature)
    John Smith
    SELF-PROVING AFFIDAVIT
    The instrument, consisting of this and two (2) typewritten pages was signed and acknowledged by Testator as his Last Will and Testament in our presence, and we, at her request, and in her presence, and in the presence of each other, have subscribed our names as witnesses.
    Under penalties for perjury, we, the undersigned Testator and witnesses declare:
            1. That the Testator executed this instrument as his Will;
    2. That in the presence of witnesses, the Testator signed or acknowledge his signature already made, or directed another to sign for him in his presence;
    3. That the Testator executed the Will as his free and voluntary act for the purposes expressed in it;
    4. That each of the witnesses, in the presence of the Testator and of each other, signed the Will as witness;
            5. That the Testator was of sound mind; and
    6. That, to the best of his knowledge, the Testator was at the time eighteen (18) or more years of age.
    All of which is attested to this 9th day of February 2013.
    (Signature)
    Kiara Griffen, Testator
    Gabriel Dezmonde Witness

Samantha Quincy Witness
    Raphael Denari
    Raphael Denari

Last Will Last Breath? Empty Re: Last Will Last Breath?

Post by Raphael Denari Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:10 pm

“No…..no more….”

“Yesss….more…” he hissed. Fangs coated in crimson as he held the limp body of the wolf. Life clung to this vessel but not for long. Blood poured out of her mouth, the sweet elixir of life. To think that any other vampire would have left her alone like this…. Madness. But it was their loss and his gain.

“s-stop……” she begged.

Shaking his head at her protests he continued his task. He didn’t have much time, dawn would soon be upon them and any vampire caught outside was executed thanks to the idiot governor.

“No…..more….” he said with a grin as he lowered his head. Such a pretty exquisite body…tainted by the foolishness of humans. No… he would make sure this wolf remained pristine. She would become an addition to his collection.

“You better hurry…. “ said another vampire in the distance.
    “Shut up and get the coffin” hissed Raphael. The wolf was beginning to convulse in his arms. Oh… soon, very soon… she would be made perfect…

Why wouldn’t they let her sleep? Didn’t they know she was so tired?
    “Someone….someone help me….” She pleaded but she had no more voice to speak. Everything spun around, things felt hot inside her and her head felt like it was being crushed. The light of the moon was replaced by pitch black… but there were little lights dancing all around her.
    What sounded like rushing water surrounded her ears. Why was it so loud? Suddenly there was silence… no…bring back the sound…it was too quiet.

Why couldn’t she see anymore? Where had the demon before her gone?
    No…no she didn’t want to die alone… not like this… why couldn’t she picture anyone? Thinking hurt… memories were fading away. She couldn’t conjure HIS face… why would fate be so cruel like this.

Raphael grinned as the wolf began to settle. Life now barely hanging by a thread. “More…” he told himself, pouring his blood into her mouth, having to work her throat for her to swallow. Her body jerked, spitting out the blood he desperately needed inside her.

With one… final raspy breath she spoke and it was the last word he ever expected from her.

“…….Bill……"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:12 am