For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I spy...lots of blood

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

I spy...lots of blood Empty I spy...lots of blood

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:27 pm

She grinned and held the helpless little cunt against the wall, her fangs bared and her rage reached the boiling point. It was stupid idiots like this bitch who was found spying on them at Ginger's home in the shitty part of Shreveport. The woman trembled beneath her, her idiotic nerd glasses falling down the bridge of her nose. Pam tightened her grip on her scrawny little neck.

"Listen you little fuckwad, I will give you one option, and one option only. You give me all the information you found out and maybe I won't kill you." She smiled a bit more, her lip twitched to the slightest hint of a grin. "On second though, why the hell bother. You're not worth the air."

She leaned in closer to her and saw she was wearing those god awful contacts that prevented glamouring. Looking down at her hand that held her video camera she took it and threw it to Tara who caught it and chuckled, then began to play the tape. It was Eric with the governors daughter, and all of them leaving before the phone call could be traced.

"I hope that's all of it, for your sake." In the blink of an eye, she used her sharp, freshly manicured nails to gouge both of her eyes out as blood shot out onto Pam's face. Snapping her neck quickly, she let the woman fall to the ground.

"Twat waffle. Now I need a new manicure and a facial. Come on, we have to find Eric."

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:23 pm