For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Side Effects

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Side Effects Empty Side Effects

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Kiara hardly ever got a night off. Between working for the vampire King and trying to get her business off the ground she didn't have much time to herself. But tonight was a weird night. Not only was it mardi gras, but the King had given all his employees the night off so they could go off and party. Not Kiara though. She spent the better part of her evening in her room at the mansion, typing away at her keyboard with fury.

It was around 10pm when she finally stood from her chair and stretched. She was hungry, stiff and figured a drink was in order. Forgoing her usual business casual attire and instead opting for a loose button down blouse and shorts she left her room to head for the kitchen. She assumed "his highness" would be locked in his office most of the night as he tended to be. Even after that one night that they had slept together his routine hadn't changed. Maybe now and again they would steal a hot glance, or even a kiss in the shadows of the mansion. She shrugged at the though. Flings were flings and she wouldn't think much of it.

Little did she know that as she made her way to the kitchen and opened up the fridge that she was currently in a mansion with a vampire and no true blood. Her genius co-workers had been so preoccupied with the debauchery of mardi gras that no one had bothered to check the stores of blood. But for now she was oblivious to that fact. All she cared about was that last bit of cheesecake in the fridge and the half bottle of Prosecco that seemed to call her name.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Side Effects Empty Re: Side Effects

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Bill Compton had been trying to end this call for what seemed like forever now, the irritant voice of Marcus, the Sheriff of Area 4. Bill had called to inquire about any new updates that he needed to be aware of, knowing that the tribute was due in the next few days and wished to know when it would arrive.

"Anytime sweet cheeks, you know your highness is always welcome in my home. After all, I do have a lot to offer the King of Louisiana"

Bill sighed heavily

"Thank you Marcus, that is greatly appreciated. Now if you will excuse me. I have matters that I must attend to"

"Don't worry honey buns, I will visit you real soon. Then you can show me some of that southern manner that I have been hearing about. Chow darling"

The line went dead.

Thank the lord.

Bill slid his cell back onto his desk, the desk that still held Kiara's scent, her skin gliding across his wooden desk, the slight dusting of her finger prints still heavily visible to his eye. He closed his eyes for a moment as he soon heard a stir in the kitchen. Knowing that the mansion was empty tonight as he had excused his guards whom had requested a night off, but had some replacement guards stand at the main entrance.

Leaving his desk and his office as he began the short walk towards the kitchen, propping himself on the door frame, his hands tucked firmly in his pockets as he watched on in awe.

"I never did find a human's appeal for deserts" he smirked coyly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Kiara smelled the King before he was in the room. In times pass she would have turned around ready to strike but she was getting used to the fact that this vampire wasn't like a Russell Edgington type vampire. She shrugged as she pulled out a plate and placed the remainder of the cheesecake on it.

"I don't know about humans....I'm not one of them. But desserts are a guilty pleasure" she grinned. "A moment of sweet sin before you regret it all as it undoes your figure" she said as she fetched a glass to pour herself some wine. She leaned against the counter, fork in hand as she cut off a piece of cake.

"I did not expect you out of your office Sir, otherwise I would have taken my meal upstairs. I know how food does not exactly smell good to vampires" she said, trying to be polite while also trying to hide the fact that her shorts were almost indecent.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:59 pm

"Human foods do not bother me, and they haven't in such a long time. In order for me to pretend to be human, I must act as though I am human. Even baring the smells of human food. Besides, Sookie always found it to be 'normal' to act as a proper couple. But I am not human, we both know that sweetheart" he smirked.

He strode across to the fridge as he opened it and found what he was looking for, a can of what he knew to be was whipped cream. Closing the fridge, he then headed towards a cupboard as he pulled out some sort of topping as he then turned towards Kiara who was sat at the counter, perching himself on a stool close to her. He shook the can as he sprayed whipped cream on top of the cheesecake.

"Besides...I hear guilty pleasures are quite intoxicating" he grinned as he opened the small pot of sprinkles and shook them all over the whipped cream.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:27 pm

She watched him grab the whipped cream, curious as to what he was about to do. As she put the bite of cake she had on her fork into her mouth she watched as he put not only whipped but sprinkles on her cake. She quirked a brow and chuckled.

"A vampire knowing that whipped cream and sprinkles go well with cake? Perhaps I've underestimated you Your Majesty" she said as she dipped what was left of the piece of cake on her fork on the whipped cream.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm

As he added the last of the remaining sprinkles to the whipped cream, he smirked sweetly. Dropping the small tub to the floor, not caring about messing the immaculate kitchen up.

"There is quite a lot that you don't know about me Kiara. I was very fond of lemons, tea...The smell of fresh linen, the ocean....You" he smirked.

He instantly stole the fork from her grasp, as he slid a small piece of cheese cake onto the fork and held it for her.

"I can be quite the human...When I need to be" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:55 pm

She quirked a brow as she leaned in to take the bite. "I prefer if you don't be human....humans are...fragile... fickle... untrustworthy" she whispered before taking the bite of cake.

She took a few steps back, heading to the cupboard, figuring she could pour him some Royal Blend Blood seeing as how he really couldn't eat cake. As she opened the specially chilled cabinet she found it empty. Frowning she opened another cabinet. It too was empty. She sighed. It figured that the one night everyone had off and she was left with a vampire in the mansion there was no synthetic blood.

She had two options, either tell the king and hope he would not be angry, or tell him and instantly offer her blood as a solution. She turned around and sighed. "It seems that thanks to the incompetence of others and my inattention we are currently out of synthetic blood. I do apologize and offer my own blood should you hunger" she said calmly.

She didn't fear too much of him biting her. He'd only ever fed from her once and that had been in the heat of the moment during sex and even then he'd proven he had control over his own bloodlust.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Bill smirked as he watched her begin her search through cupboards which he knew would contain various types of his blood preference. Although he preferred human blood, fresh and thick straight from the vein. But now as King of Louisiana, and for the mainstreaming agenda he needed to become the 'poster boy' as humans called it.

"I do not have a hunger for blood...But for something more...Unique" he smirked.

He reached over and grabbed the can of whipped cream as he stood from his seat and walked around the counter towards Kiara, standing in front of her. He squirted a little cream on the end of his index finger.

"Something a little more...Tasty" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:43 pm

She quirked a brow. Something was up. The King was never this forward in his advances. Sure on other occasions he'd steal a glance, or press himself against her in a dark corner of the mansion. Or if he was feeling really frisky he'd call her into his office and well...things would go from there, but this...this playful version of him was a new one.

"and what is it you seek?" she asked, leaning down and licking the bit of cream from his perpetually cool finger. She licked her lips and looked into his blue eyes. Something pricked at the back of her mind, that cynical voice telling her this was just some hormone induced dream. This just meant she needed to get laid since the moon would be full soon
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:04 pm

"Well perhaps we should enjoy this moment alone, who knows when the next 'big bad' shall arrive. I do believe that I have a way of attracting things to my side" he smirked.

He slowly began rolling up his sleeve to his elbow exposing his bare pale white flesh.

"Thirsty?....It is a full moon" he whispered seductively.

Dropping his fangs as they clicked into place, his slowly bit down deep onto his arm as he felt his own blood pool in his mouth as he removed his fangs as blood trickled to the floor in steady droplets.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Kiara's eyes widened. Something told her to jump at that blood, she needed it... wait why did she need it? She'd never drank blood from him... hadn't she? She looked around and they were not in the kitchen, but in a lavish bedroom instead.

She instinctively knew this to be his.....our bedroom. Wait our? why would it be hers? she slept across the hall...

"Bill.....I shouldn't" she whispered. Wait why was she using his name? He was her boss... things were confusing and still the blood looked SO inviting.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Bill stood at the bottom of the bed, the gaping wound on his arm not healing as blood continued to trickle freely down his arm, creating a pool at his bare feet.

"Do not be afraid sweetheart...I am not Russell Edgington. I won't let you drink to much" he whispered again.

He closed the gap between them, his arm hovering in front of her.

"Trust me...I would never let anyone or anything hurt you. I love you, trust me"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:35 pm

How could he say he loved her when it was just a fling right? Well the ring on her left finger said otherwise. Wait...how did that get there? Before she could even ponder the beauty of the ring she was drawn to the blood.

She latched unto his arm and drank. Gods it tasted so good. She didn't even bother to think about how Bill knew about her and her connection to Russell. All she did was swallow and it was as if life itself was going down her throat. Ironic since the person she was drinking from was technically dead.

She let out a low growl, her eyes glowing bright wolf orange. With her hands on his arm she examined the ring whilst her lips were still latched to the wound. It was studded in diamonds, with a bright pink diamond heart in the middle. An engagement ring? but how?

How could she trust him when he'd done so many bad things? He'd sent all those vampires after her.... wait when was that... was it before...or after he'd torn her neck open? Things didn't make sense, but as she swallowed another mouthful of blood she didn't care. She knew she was healthy now... she'd been dying before... wait was she dying? was she dead?

Bill should now....she should tell him she wasn't dead. She felt a bout of misplaced guilt. How could she do this to the man she claimed she loved? But he didn't love her....did he? otherwise he wouldn't have gone crazy.... was he crazy? Was she crazy?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:52 am

Bill grunted as he felt her lips attach to the gaping wound on his arm, feeling his own blood leave his body and flow a steady stream into Kiara.

"That's it.....Shhh. Nice and steady sweetheart" he whispered.

Wrapping his arm around her waist as her lips never left his arm as he slowly began guiding them both to the side of the bed, sitting them both down.

"Steady now....That is enough" he whispered into her ear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:05 am

She wasn't even aware he was guiding her anywhere until she was suddenly sitting down. His words seemed to reverberate in her ear, and in the inner workings of her body. Almost mechanically she released his arms despite wanting more of the blood. Why did she want more? V was terrible for wolves...

"Remember........remember what you did" sounded a voice in her head. What she did?.....oh yes....thats right......when she'd been sick.... when she thought she was going to die... she'd told the doctors to.....to..... pour the remaining drops of HIS blood...directly into her brain. Thats when...when all this started.

She looked up at Bill, her mouth still half opened, her lips painted crimson with his blood. Almost like a newly turned vampire she craved more of it...but not living blood, no she wanted...she wanted vampire blood.

Panting, and feeling a heat start to build inside her that had nothing to do with the nice cool temperature of the room she reached with her hand to touch his cheek. "Bill.... I...feel....hot" she whimpered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:41 am

"Shhhh...My blood is working through you...Just let it take over you.....Don't fight it" he whispered again.

His eyes gazed upon her lips dripping with his blood, his tongue caressing along his lower lip.

"Don't fight it Kiara....."

He slowly began peeling his figure hugging shirt over his head as it ruffled his hair as he deposited it on the floor next to the bed.

"Give yourself to me" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Yes...yes thats what she wanted...to surrender. So tired she was of fighting, of struggling... She scooted back on the bed, her body feeling like it was on fire, her clothes too much to bear.

She tore at her shirt, shredding it, seeking relief, any sort of relief. Yet something nagged in her mind. This...this wasn't real, it couldn't be... something...something was off but she couldn't put her finger on it

"Bill....am....am I....yours?" she asked. Why would she ask that? What changed that they were no longer a couple? Had they been a couple? Things were so confusing and still all she wanted was to have him take her, to fuck her until she no longer had the need to think.

"Remember.... why you fight" said the voice from before... why was she fighting? she was so tired... couldn't she...just once... not have to fight?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Bill watched in awe as she tore her shirt from her body, her skin radiating fine waves of heat that created a thin sheet. He lay by her side, the palm of his hand resting on her stomach, warming his corpse like flesh.

"You have and will always be mine...We all hide behind a 'new face'. All you have to do is dig deep enough...And there you shall always find me. I never left you...All you have to do is want it, and there you shall find what you thought you once lost" he whispered.

His hand trailed along her hip, down her soft peach like flesh.

"All you need to do is want is bad enough"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:26 pm

yes... a new face...She wasn't the Kiara he once knew....and she knew deep down he wasn't the Bill she once knew. She arched her back, the fire consuming her very core, screaming out for him. Everything seemed to melt around her.

One moment they were in his bedroom, the next they were suddenly outside; the full moon right above them and the grass beneath them both. She fixated on his skin, how pale it was in comparison to hers.

She could feel a burning sensation in her mouth, her gums felt like they were on fire.

"Bill.... fuck me.... please.... otherwise....." otherwise... she would seize to exist. She knew it deep down. She needed him now. It went beyond just feelings, just hormones. Her physical being needed him... and soon... otherwise all she'd done... all the things she'd experimented with would be for naught.

She tilted her head back, gripping the ground beneath her. She felt like she would spontaneously combust at any moment
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 pm

He smirked as he heard her request, no demand of what she wanted him to do to her. He sat up to his knees, his last remaining piece of clothing having disappeared from his clad body as he nestled between her thighs.

"If that is your desire" he smirked.

And with an instant strike, his already hardened length entered her, sheathing him in warmth as he watched her arch her back from the ground, throwing her head back.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:46 pm

She let out a cry of pleasure when he took her, her body almost thrashing about. She howled a true wolf howl as she bucked her hips against him.

She reached up and gripped his shoulders, pulling herself up so she was half way sitting as he thrusted into her. Yes, this is what she needed. If only the world would stop and let this moment last forever.

"Bill.....I....I want you....to...." she swallowed. Something lodged in her throat. She didn't know what the following words were but her body sure did and it fought against her mind to say them.

......I....want you to.... make me... vampire"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Bill had already began a stream of steady thrusts with his hips as he forced Kiara's body closer and deeper into the grass, feeling the tips of the grass tickle his fingertips. A grunt lingering on his lips.

"......I....want you to....make me...vampire"

Bill's body halted in his current actions as he gazed down at her.

"A vampire?...Something that you despise? Something that you never wanted before? Why?" he asked.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:57 pm

She looked at him, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she panted.

"I will never lose you to the passage of time........it is only fair that you do not lose me to it either" she whispered as she touched his cheek.

"Let me walk eternity by your side...otherwise....I'll just fade into nothingness" she whispered.

She knew...deep down only he could do it. Other vampires may have wanted to, but they would turn her into an abomination...neither wolf, nor vampire...but instead an outcast.

Only Bill...could give her both worlds.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:11 pm

"An eternity is such a long time Kiara...To never grow old. The world changing ahead of you as you remain the same forever. Your weaknesses becoming public...The world at your feet. Never to feel the sun on your skin, see another sun rise, everything of your old life gone. Your new life in another's hands...Can you handle that?" he asked, wanting to know the answer.

His body remained stilled inside her, as he gazed down at her.

"Could you give your life to me? For eternity?" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 pm

She leaned up to whisper into his ear as she clung to his shoulders.

"yes.... Be my maker Bill...." she whispered. She could feel it inside her, something stirring. A beast that she'd long locked away in a cage never to open, but now it rattled the bars, wanting to be free. She had long lost the key, but Bill...Bill could unlock it... only Bill could tame the beast.... command it....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:38 pm