For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I Just Wanna Be By Your Side

Max Braun
    Max Braun

I Just Wanna Be By Your Side Empty I Just Wanna Be By Your Side

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 am

Max had excused himself to another room to take care of some business. With giving Kiara so much of his blood he found himself weaker than normal for the past few days. But with no next step set in stone Max needed to plan ahead for what would happen next. 

He had to keep Kiara away from Bon Temps and her former human home, he could not risk her bumping into someone that she knew from her former life. Nor could he risk seeing an old comrade of his brother William. News would have reached his allies about his death and it would not be long before eyes fell upon him and someone sought revenge for his death.

Sitting in a large chair behind a desk with nothing more than a pen and few sheets of paper in front of him Max was already looking into their next destination and looking for a more permanent residence that he and Kiara could reside in for the future. Tapping the tip of his pen on the edge of the desk and Max continued to make plans, plan his next move.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

I Just Wanna Be By Your Side Empty Re: I Just Wanna Be By Your Side

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:26 am

Kiara felt wired, but not as bad as before. However just sitting in the hotel room was getting boring real quick. So after taking a much needed shower and putting on a plush robe she went to find Max.

She found him at a desk, writing away and pensive.

"Max...?" she asked from a safe distance, not wanting to interrupt him too much.

"Max...can I borrow your phone?"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:34 am

Max was busy away writing down possible idea's and possible contacts who he believed that he could trust to request an audience with but with so many connections back to the UK he had to choose wisely. Raising his head he heard Kiara enter the room and request to use his phone, reaching into his pocket he held it out to her.

"Feel free. Remind me to get you one on my next outing" he reminded her holding his phone out to her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 am

She smiled and took his phone. "It's alright really... not like I have many people to call" she said as she tried to recall the one number she needed.

She sat down somewhere in the corner. The hotel was nice, but it was a hotel and she hoped to get living somewhere more permanent, away from Louisiana and from anyone else who would make her new vampire life miserable.

Finally she recalled the number and dialed it, hoping that someone would pick up at this late hour.

After a few seconds

".......Nana? Nana it's me Kiara.... " she managed a small smile "....Nana...it...it happened. I need that house now"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:42 am

Max slowly lowered his gaze back to the piece of paper that he had been writing on when he heard Kiara speak to someone on the phone called "Nana". Standing up from his chair he walked around the desk to stand in front of her with a stern look across his face.

"What are you doing Kiara!" he hissed at her "You meant to be keeping a low profile"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 am

Kiara gave him a look as she kept talking "No Nana it wasn't him who turned me...and I'm glad it wasn't. He broke my heart. But I need a place to live, somewhere safe because...well you know us wolves weren't meant to be vampires"

"no..guess I shouldn't live there. I guess that old shack would work too" she nodded with a sad smile. "No... no one else should know I'm here. But I will need donors... clean ones. My um..." she didn't know how she should refer to Max as without over complicating things.

".... my maker will need to feed without having to deal with too many humans"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:51 am

"Kiara! Hang up now!" he ordered before falling silent at hearing her words about calling him her maker. Stunned at her words he folded his arms across his chest and waited for her to end her call.

Max did not know exactly what was happening or even going on between them but he was not one for personal labels.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 am

There was a hint of sadness in her voice "I...I love you too Nana... I am sorry" she said before she hung up. She took an unnecessary deep breath before handing back the phone.

"Look I know you're angry but we need a place to live and as much as I hate to admit it, my wolf family has always had ties to vampires since ancient times. I can at least get us a safe place to live and donors that you need"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 am

"As thoughtful as that is Kiara and do not think that I do not appreciate it. But did it occur to you that Compton may have his people watching yours? That all it takes is one word on your location and word would get back to him?" he quizzed her.

Accepting the phone from her he placed it back into his front pocket, running his hand through his hair he let out a sigh.

"How am I supposed to take care of you if you put yourself at risk?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:03 am

She snorted "Compton never cared for my family. Even though they met him when my Nana was quite young. He kept me from them, and my family knows how to steer clear from vampires, we've done it for centuries after all"

"We may have had our differences" she said as she stood "but my Grandmother is a tough wolf, she would slaughter anyone who would hurt me... including you, which is why I told her you were my maker. She would at least respect that bond until I say otherwise"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:09 am

"Well as heart warming as it is for you to even consider giving me the title as your maker, we both know that I would not make very much of one" he chuckled "But I would feel a lot safer for us both if we waited a few weeks until I believe that the cost is clear and I know that it is safe for us to travel" he explained.

Moving to stand closer to her he reached up to cup her cheek "Just give me a few weeks Kiara. That is all I ask" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 am

She smiled gently. "Don't worry...take all the time you want. I'm not going to force us somewhere right now, just....trying to get a few things set in motion" she said as she leaned against his hand.

"Did you feed? I know I took a lot before"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:17 am

Max shook his head "No need to worry. For my age I heal a lot faster than what you do" he assured her.

Max glanced over his shoulder to the ticking clock on the wall before turning back to Kiara with a grin across his face "....We have a few hours until sun set" he whispered again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:19 am

She managed to pout. "Max you still need to feed. I'm not good at taking care of people" she said softly before looking at the same clock he was.

"Well...did you have something in mind?" she asked with the same grin.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:24 am

"I will feed before sunrise" he whispered huskily to her.

Slowly Max slipped his jacket from his shoulders and draped it across a small table before closing the gap between he and Kiara and gazed down at her.

"I was thinking about tearing off that robe and taking you in every which way possible until sunrise"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 am

She grinned, reaching up with her hand to touch his cheek. "You don't need to rip it... it's so nice and soft after all" she said, biting her lip before bringing her hands over to the sash that held her robe close.

"see?" she whispered, slowly undoing the knot, letting the robe open up to reveal her bare body. "It comes off easily"
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 am

Max grinned when she toyed with him using his words against him by slowly undoing the sash on her robe and letting it fall from her body exposing her naked form before him. His arm reached around her pulling her naked body flush with his body whilst his other hand reached down to her rear. 

"So easily indeed Miss Griffen" he smirked.

Reaching down he scooped her up into his arms and walked towards the desk and sat her on the edge.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:41 am

She let out a giggle when he picked her up and set her on the desk. There were still papers and things strewn about it as he seemed a lot more focused on her body at the moment.

"mmm...I'll end up messing up all that writing you were doing" she whispered, leaning back just a bit as she let her head tilt to one side.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:45 am

"I do not care" he assured her.

Max sunk to his knees in front of her and gently persuaded her to lie back on the cool wooden desk. He let his lips begin a soft trail of cool kisses at the side of her knee before climbing higher to the apex of her thigh whilst his hands massaged her upper thighs.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:47 am

She shuddered when he began to tease her with his lips. She was staring up at the ceiling but every now and then her eyes would flutter closed. She made soft murmurs when he began to massage her thighs, his lips ever so close to the center of her body.

".....max..." she murmured, rolling her head to the side to vaguely get a look at the top of his head while one hand stayed close to her face, the other gripping the edge of the desk.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 am

Max heard his name tremble on his lips and he did not stop what he was doing. His lips trailed even closer to her core as his tongue slid across her folds. Feeling her body shudder underneath his touch Max continued with what he was doing. Feeling her warmth against his cool tongue he flicked his tongue if rapid flicks against her pulsing core.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:45 pm

She trembled and her hips jerked slightly when he licked her. She was still coming to grips with the fact that sex as a vampire was far more intense.

When his tongue darted around her core quickly it was like having a vibrator set to the speed of "oh hell yes" because soon he had her whimpering and teetering on the edge of oblivion.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Max could feel her body tremble and shudder under the influence of his rapid but yet sensual touch. It was not often that he allowed himself to partake in such a vigorous manner of activity but yet he could not allow himself to stop. That part of him that had been locked away behind a closed door because of allowing his brother William to break down every inch of goodness that he once possessed.  

He had promised himself never would he allow himself to fall for another being and yet Max found himself caught in what was once just a simple escape plan and felt it become something far deeper. His grasp tightened around her upper thigh whilst the other slowly slid to the flat of her stomach as his fingertip traced lightly across her pimpled flesh.

I Just Wanna Be By Your Side 769799
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 pm

She shivered, her body trembling and hypersensitive from everything he'd done. She blinked slowly, her stomach tensing as he trailed his finger along her navel. She watched him, curious as to what he was thinking. He seemed so serious, so intent. Surely this was just sex....right?

She mentally shook her head. She couldn't allow anyone into her soul and heart anymore. It was clear people just wanted to use her, to break her and leave her bleeding at the wayside. She felt him squeeze her thigh, her skin goosepimpling more as his finger spent a few seconds touching the hole in her navel where she would normally have kept a piercing, but ever since William had kidnapped her she hadn't put one one.
    Max Braun
    Max Braun

Post by Max Braun Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:16 am

Max's touch softened to nothing more than a gentle sensual caress massaging Kiara's thigh. Slowly pushing himself to his feet standing at the base of the oak desk. Max reached out and grabbed hold of Kiara's hand and pulled her to stand in front of him.

"...Not here" he whispered huskily.

Gently interlacing their hands Max guided her from the office towards the bedroom that they had been sharing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:08 am