For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

"I don't wanna talk like those assholes." Tara on Texas

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

"I don't wanna talk like those assholes." Tara on Texas Empty "I don't wanna talk like those assholes." Tara on Texas

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 pm

*Tara finished cleaning all the glasses and stood back and admired her work, good, the place looked ready to open, and she happily would have done so, if she didn't have to wait till Valentine's day, but she relented and let Willa have her fun after all she did, like the baby vamp, as Pam called them. A pang of sadness hurt her for a second....but only that long, she would not grieve for her fallen maker, she had done that enough already, and she was far past, that, even if she did what good would it do her, she stopped in mid thought and heard a noise, someone was messing with the backdoor, she locked it and thought little of it now, assuming it was Willa, after all who else would it be, she walked to the back holding a glass, that she thought she missed a spot on, but when she went to the back door, she didn't see Willa, in fact there were two vampires Tara didn't know at all standing there, one wore a cowboy hat, and she swore, he had a piece of hay in his mouth, it reminded her of a cartoon, the other was in solid black, but had dark brown cowboy boots on.*

"We're closed, ain't opening again, till friggin Valentine's day, now go get you're loved one a bunch of flowers or some shit."

*Tara said attempting to shut the door, but cowboy boots, stuck one of his snake skinned boots in the way of the door.*

"We don't mind, chatting with ya while you're closed, shit, we even per fur it."

*Tara rolled her eyes, they weren't guards of Bill's in fact, where were Bill's guards....she didn't see them anywhere, not that she wanted them, or even liked them, but regardless....this was weird.*

"Look, I am in no mood to chat, and ain't nobody supposed to be in here that doesn't work here, when we're closed, I don't know who you are or why your here, but trust me, you don't wanna be, I ain't nothing, to nobody, so whatever is going on, don't involve me."

*Tara said looking at them both, trust be told, they didn't look that tough, In fact the one with the cowboy hat looked like a damn tweeker on meth or some shit.*

"Look I am not gonna say it again, get, GET!"

*Cowboy boots smirked.*

"Ya here that? This little lady wants us to get....I mean I think if she thinks we should....maybe we should?"

*Boots said, however cowboy hat wasn't convinced.*

"Ya suppose she'll scream?"

*He asked.*

"Oh fuck, now ya done did it, she knows what we's gonna do."

*Tara crossed her arms over her chest and grabbed a silver bottle from behind the bar.*

"Oh I'm pretty sure what your thinking, Mama didn't raise no fool....but I just have one question.....does it hurt?"

*Tara asked, they both looked at her confused.*

"Does.....what hurt?"

*The hat asked*

"This."

*Tara said spraying them with liquid silver, temperately blinding them both, they withered on the floor, with there hands over there eyes attempting to scratch it out, to no avail.*

"You know I wasn't bothering anyone, nobody, and you dumb ass Texas motherfuckers had to, just had to come up in here, I think I'll enjoy this.....I wasn't in a good mood anyway."

*Tara said, grabbing two stakes from behind the bar, Cowboy hat stood up just in time to get a silver stake directly in the heart and send little bits of himself all over.*

"How did you know we're from Texas?"

*Boots asked*

*Tara smirked and grabbed the silver stake, from the wooden end, and just shook her head.*

"Well....it's simple really....war and all.....oh and besides.....ya'll talk like assholes!"

*Tara said, slamming the silver stake back into boots chest.*

"Fuck.....now I gotta clean up all over."

*She said walking over to the backdoor and making sure she locked it, as she went in the back to grab a broom, cursing under her breath.*

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:55 pm