For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Welcome To Texas

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Welcome To Texas Empty Welcome To Texas

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 am

The wheels screeched along the tarmac as Bill felt the plane jolt as the wheels began there decrease in speed as he glanced towards the window and could see the city lit with illuminating lights as it was known that the city of Texas would come to life at night. Texas known to be one the most friendliest states that welcomed vampires but with Hep V rearing its head everywhere he turned. It looked as though it was spreading further each day.

Welcome To Texas Anubis10

Glancing at his watch as he could see that he had several hours before he had to seek shelter which would be in the hotel Camilla. One of the most expensive hotels that catered for vampires and their companions. Having told Kiara to pack as he glanced to see that she had fallen asleep in the seat next to him. He leaned over to stroke her cheek with his hand;

"Sweetheart....Wake up we are here" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Welcome To Texas Empty Re: Welcome To Texas

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:47 am

Kiara groaned and wiggled in her seat. Between packing for the trip and finally getting on the plane it had all been a sort of whirlwind. Not to mention she had returned to her role as day person and managed to book everything at the last minute.

She opened her eyes, feeling something cool caress her cheek. "mmmm... did we land?" she asked, bringing her hands up to rub her eyes. The plane ride had lulled her into sleep and now all she wanted to do was curl up somewhere and continue.

She could hear the employees of Anubis airlines already unloading their luggage and offering them the complementary bottles of vodka and champagne. She stood after undoing the seat belt and stretched. She'd decided to travel comfortably, wearing a nice forget me not blue blouse and a short pleated black skirt with simple flat shoes.

She followed Bill out of the plane and down the steps to where the limousine was waiting. "Where to first?" she asked, wondering if Bill already had plans.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 am

"Yes just sweetheart" he whispered again.

Unbuckling his seat belt as he stood to greet the pilot who had been flying their plane as he thanked him as Kiara followed him down the stairwell to the ground as they were greeted by a limousine and the driver who was loading their large suitcases into the trunk as he turned to gaze at Kiara who was still half asleep.

"Well first to the hotel Camilla where we shall get settled in for the evening and then tomorrow begins the first of several meetings with the Sheriff's and the King of Texas" he told her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:59 am

She nodded as she climbed into the limo and settled in. Even during this time of year it was stiffing hot in Texas so it was nice to have some air conditioning. She reached for one of the sodas provided and took a sip. The cold drink and the sugar helped wake her up even more.

As soon as Bill was inside the door was closed and the driver took off. She reached with her hand and touched Bill's shoulder "I still can't believe you let me accompany you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:11 am

Bill did not need to give the driver instructions to the driver as he already knew where they were heading as he had called ahead to alert Isabel that is where he would be staying. As the car jolted forward and took off to their destination as he heard Kiara's remark.

"Of course I want you to accompany me sweetheart. It is what I promised isn't it?" he questioned her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 am

She nodded, moving to take his hand. "I know... I just hope I do good by you and don't get relegated to staying home after this" she chuckled.

She used her free hand to continue to sip her soda. She then blinked as she thought of something. She set the soda down and pressed the button to close the partition between them and the driver, hoping for some privacy.

"Bill...what about the blood you need? I mean...I know the hotel has their own stocks but can we trust them?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:42 am

"You won't trust me" he assured her.

As he glanced out of the window he could see the lights of Texas shine through the tinted window. He knew that it would not take long to get to the hotel and he would only have a few hours before the sun rose.

"Don't worry. I have brought my own stock with me in back. Quinn's staff will be making another delivery tomorrow evening so Jessica and James will be catered for" as he caressed the palm of her hand with his thumb.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:46 am

She nodded. "Still... bottled blood can be tainted...I just..." she stopped. She knew that her fears had real merit. Bill didn't know the grudge she and Isabel currently help and she wouldn't put it pass Isabel to do something to get Bill out of commission

She looked at him, tightening her hand a bit in his. "I just don't want anything to happen to you" she said softly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:49 am

"Trust me nothing will happen to me. I have taken extra precautions to make sure that this journey is a safe and pleasant one" he smirked as his hand drifted to the hem of her skirt "Trust me" he whispered.

He did not want to worry Kiara in everything that may happen whilst in Texas, it would keep until tomorrow.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:53 am

She leaned in closer to him. "I trust you....its them I don't" she whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder as his hand drifted to the hem of her skirt.

She couldn't handle the idea of someone in texas trying to harm Bill. Sure he could his own but with the Hep V epidemic and how it seemed to kill vampires with no cure she didn't want to take any chances.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:01 am

"I have things under complete control my dear....Nothing shall happen. I have complete control" he whispered.

As his hand slid further up her skirt past her knee to her upper inner thigh as with barely are force he was able to create a hole in her thin material panties as he slowly pulled them down her legs to land on the limousine floor.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:05 am

She shuddered and gasped. "Bill....here?" she asked, seeing as he tugged down her panties to the floor. This was the reason she'd over packed underwear, because Bill enjoyed tearing them more than he did just removing them.

Not to mention she hadn't expected Bill to be in the mood. This was business after all, she figured he'd be his usual serious self, brooding and plotting his next move against other vampires.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 am

"Do you wish me to stop?" he whispered.

He was glad that he they had been given a large limo which was big enough to fit at least eight more people in there with them. Slowly reaching around to her back as he began to lower her to the leather seat as he hoovered above her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:16 am

She blinked. She was conflicted between always having a lady boner for Bill and the fact they were in different territory, in a limo, about to begin a business trip.

"Do you wish me to stop?"

She bit her lower lip. "I... no but..." she stopped as he lowered her into the plush back seat, hovering above her and reaching to lift her leg. She wondered if he was just doing this to distract her of her worries. It was working as her desire was pushing away her worries rooted in reality.

She reached up with her hand and touched his cheek. Her thumb gently traced along his cheekbone. "I...don't want to lose you" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 am

"You will not loose me....Trust me" he tried to reassure her again.

But he knew that deep down she was worried about this trip, but he knew that it was going to be dangerous. But he needed to be here, there was no way that he could avoid it. As his hand began to pull her skirt up slowly to bunch in a pile at her waist as his hand slowly began teasing her warm skin of her inner thigh.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:47 am

She shivered, still stroking his cheek. "nnn...w-what if we reach the hotel?" she asked, as it would be awkward for them to reach the hotel, the door to open and they be in mid coitus.

He kept teasing her and it made it very hard to think. She wiggled her hips, lifting one leg and draping it around his lean hips.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:55 am

"The driver knows what to do...He is well trained in such matters to know when to take a de-tour" he whispered.

His hand continued to tease her sensitive skin nipping it between his fingertips as he felt her leg locked around his hip. 

"....Soon we will be there" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:04 am

She wiggled more against him, pulling his head down gently with her hand on his neck.

"Soon....." she whispered as she placed a kiss on his lips, letting his hand continue to tease her and melt away her worries at least for a night.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 am

Grinning as he slowly removed her leg from around his hip as he sat himself back in the back seat as he straightened himself out. Turning to see that Kiara was looked a little stunned that he had just left her there.

"...We will be there soon" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:25 am

Kiara blinked, then pouted like a pro. She sat up, using her foot to fling her panties at him.

"You are such a tease" she said, still pouting as she crossed her arms.

She had to re-arrange her skirt as she was now commando underneath him. All she could think about now was getting to the hotel as quickly as possible to get some sweet payback.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:29 am

Catching her panties as he stuffed them into his pocket as he glanced out of the window to see that they would soon be approaching the hotel as he turned back to Kiara.

"Patience is the best form of desire my dear" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 am

She crossed her legs "well... Mr Compton... I hope you learn some patience tonight as your employee won't make this easy on you" she said.

The limo made a turn and she took a peek outside the window. It was still dark outside, only the street lights illuminated anything.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:44 am

"Oh I have patience....many years of patience Kiara" he grinned.

As he gazed to the front of the limo he could see through the screen as he heard the driver talking to someone on his cell.

"....We are being followed" he whispered to Kiara.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:47 am

Kiara quirked a brow. "Not even an hour in Texas and already things are going down" she said, the news poking a hole into the bubble of playfulness Bill had built up inside her.

She scooted closer to Bill. "I take it you took precaution measures, or you wouldn't be so calm" she whispered, looking out the window as if somehow she'd be magically able to see who is following them.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 am

"I have....Do not worry. Nothing will happen to us. That I can assure you" he promised her.

Bill had been expecting this the moment that they had landed in Texas, but he would make sure that nothing happened to Kiara.

"We will be safe" he assured her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:22 am