For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+3
Maxine Fortenberry
Sookie Stackhouse
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
7 posters

Thirsty Thursday...literally

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Thirsty Thursday...literally - Page 2 Empty Re: Thirsty Thursday...literally

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Thu May 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Tapping the bell for someone to take the new order lafa looked out the to the door seeing eric with sookie. Feeling a closed throat feeling he always has around them he slowly turned about "Motha fucken vamps up in hea do order no nothing just bringing bad juju up in hea" he mumbled under his breath. Looking over at sam lafa leaned over the little counter from the kitchen "don't stress it lova boy. The cold skin is what the girls are into now" he winked at him

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 pm

I looked at Sookie blankly as she explained what her cousin, Claude was. "Wow...No I won't say a thing." She left the room and I composed myself. I headed out to the front of the bar again and as I turned the corner I saw him staring at me. I smiled and waved a little. Heading to the table I had Bud Dearborne and his friends at, I gathered my tips before the bus boy came to clean the table. I really racked up there. Luckily Maxine Fortenberry was just leaving as well. Good riddens. I heard Lafayette ring the bell again and noticed Sookie talking to Eric. It was for her table next to Claude's. I sighed and headed there getting the hot bowl of gumbo and taking it to the table. Trying not to look at Claude too much.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu May 17, 2012 9:45 pm

I growled under my breath and Tara shook her head at me. I forgot she was a vampire and could hear the littlest things. Deciding against making a scene I headed to my office with the bar till to start on the books. Maybe I'd give Luna a call and see if she was up for a run, because I needed it. I loved Sookie, and sure would have loved a chance with her...but I had Luna and was happy and in love. But Eric...I just didn't feel he had her best interest at heart. I gave him one more scowl as I turned the corner of the hall. Damn...Sookie...I knew she could take care of herself but she was just playing around with danger.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Eric spoke to Sookie for a bit before he grinned. She ran back to Sam, saying she needed the rest of the night off. When he protested Eric came up to the bar and put a stack of money there.

"There... you will not lose any profits by me taking my lover for the night" he said calmly, ignoring the looks he was given before he took Sookie outside and to his car
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Thu May 17, 2012 9:59 pm

*Watching the red head move so gracefully as she was taking orders and bringing food out to the customers, I was just amazed. She was kind of acting a little shy towards me I could tell, but it didnt bother me. I just kept my eyes on her until I could see she had a free moment when she brought the people beside me their food. I grabbed her hand as she went to walk away, "What is your name. I'm Claude, Im Sookie's cousin. Im sorry for being so forward with you, but I can't believe how beautiful you are." *Letting go of her hand, I look down into her eyes and everything around me just blurred out completely*

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

I jumped when I felt someone grab my arm. I was ready to go on the defensive...then I looked up into his eyes. His smell was intoxicating. So strong...mixed with the sexiest cologne you could imagine. I forgot my name for a minute. "I-I...Jessica....*clears throat* Jessica Hamby." I couldn't help but smile at his compliment. "Nice to meet you Claude." If this was Sookie's cousin...then it had to be Jason's as well. I could have kicked myself. I was flirting with Jason's COUSIN! I was horrible. Oh if I could die...well I technically already was. I needed a new saying. I shook my thoughts and looked back up to him, not really know what to say or do.
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Thu May 17, 2012 10:07 pm

*Looking into her eyes, I felt a surge of anger flow through her and I retracted a little from her.* Are you alright? I asked her. *I could tell by her eyes that something was bothering her and I hoped I didn't just cause a problem with her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 pm

I shook my head no, then sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "No...yes...*looking back to him* You are Sookie's cousin...thus...Jason's cousin. Right?" He nodded confused. I felt embarrassed at the thought...no...he wasn't in to me in to me. He was just being nice. "Nevermind..Sorry...I'm dating Jason..sorta...well yeah." Could I get any stupider. Was that a word. UGH...my thoughts won't stay together. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Can I getcha anything?" Please Jessica stop embarrassing yourself.
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Thu May 17, 2012 10:17 pm

*Grinning and shaking my head* "No, Im fine. Thank you though. I haven't seen Jason in a while, where has he been? By the way, you are even cuter when you're embarrassed. *snickers* "Just so you know. I would really like to get to know you more, but if you're uncomfortable with it because of Jason, then I can back off. It's up to you beautiful." *I sat back down in my booth and looked up as she conflicted with herself. Every facial expression she made was extremely adorable and I really wanted to kiss her so bad, but not sure how she felt and didn't want to do anything she didn't want to do.*

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

I bit my lip at the offer and smiled. "That's....awful sweet of you. I'd like to get to know you more...as friends of coarse. I seem to have bad timing with best friends...and apparently cousins." I thought about Hoyt and Jason fighting over me now Jason and his cousin...really? "You do know...I am a vampire. Right?" Sometimes it was hard to tell. I folded my arms under my breasts and waited for his response.
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

*Laughing at her question, I look up at her and smile* "Yes of course I do. I can smell it on you and I can tell by your emotions being so strong. I dont personally care what one person is or isn't. I can see from your eyes that you are definately a person I want to know and that is caring and kind." *Crossing my arms over my chest, mocking her, I ask* "Do you know that I am a fairy?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 17, 2012 10:26 pm

I looked around to see if anyone else heard. Sookie said it was to stay hush hush...I looked back at him. "Yes, I do. You're awful brave talking to me...you smell intoxicating." I realized my words. "Sorry..." I shook my head and chuckled. This was an interesting turn of events.
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Thu May 17, 2012 10:30 pm

"Wow, I smell really good and you look really good. What would the town people say about this couple?" *Laughing, I stand back up* "Seriously, I'm not too worried about you getting intoxicated by me because I can sense that you're not that type of person. I am going to head home now, but when are you working again? I really want to see you very soon, if thats alright with you?" *Tilting my head to the side and hoping I didnt break any rules or boundaries by asking her that*

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm

I stood there and blinked for a moment. Clearly he didn't know my past...and I guess it didn't matter. This seemed like trouble to me...Jason may not take to kindly to this...but he would just be a friend. I smiled at his comments. "Well, I work tomorrow night actually. But just so we are clear...only friends? *mumbles* I've hurt enough people."
    Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Post by Claude Crane Thu May 17, 2012 10:35 pm

*Laughing at her request* "Of course just friends. I mean you're dating my cousin, what kind of person do you think I am?" *Winking at her, I grab my keys and head towards the door* "Goodnight beautiful" *I walked out the door and got in my car and drove home with a huge smile on my face, knowing I didnt stand a chance, but it was still fun and I couldn't help it that she was so beautiful*

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 17, 2012 10:39 pm

I stood there even as he left and shook my head wondering what the hell I was getting myself into. Jason Stackhouse must get it from his cousin. I turned with a smile on my face and headed to the kitchen to check on orders. Tonight turned out pretty damn good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content