For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Filling his shoes

Filling his shoes Empty Filling his shoes

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Eva sat at the end of the long table. other board member surrounded her arguing over the tainted true blood. Eva hated these meetings. she much rather been at the gallery or out in nature. "Miss Legnon, do you have any input?" one of the members spoke up. Eva sat up. "A few. I am aware that My father wanted me to be apart of this shipping company, and i admit I am still learning, but I have couple Ideas I would like to propose. for one we need to crack down on inspecting our deliveries. yes the true blood was tainted at the warehouse, but we being the shippers are also responsible for what we deliver." she paused seeing the others agreeing with her. "We are one of the main shipping services used to ship true blood world wide, along with other services given to vampires. our alliance and business with them should be the highest quality. I trust the fellow board members can come with a better plan and procedures to assure this does not happen again." she rose from her seat and walked out.
    her stomach was in knots. Eva wasn't much of a people person or public speaker and was happy to be out of the meeting.
    Filling his shoes Tumblr_mt4xqdx93Y1qc44efo4_250
    Eva made her way out side the building. it was about mid day and the sun was shining. the wind started to pick up a bit and blew a few of her strains of hair around. She slowly made her way to her car chewing on the inside of her lip. she so wished her father was still alive. Eva was not one for business. she was more of a creator and treasured her gallery above all , but she knew her father would be proud of her for filling his shoes.
    Eva started her car up and made her way to a clients home. she was to redo a bed room of theirs. she was glad for the task for it would take her mind off of everything.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:12 am