For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Hidden Secret {Part 2}

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Hidden Secret {Part 2} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Secret {Part 2}

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:26 pm

She shook her head as she sat back up, knees to her chest. She brought her hands to her hair, tangling her fingers and tugging down on it as her own emotions crashed down on her.

"I'm not worth saving Bill.... I mean...look at this!" she said as she shook her head again. "All I do is slut around... I'm good for nothing more than a fuck" she said miserably. Her body protested not finding its pleasure but she didn't care now. She was such a monster that sex would do nothing to soothe her battered heart.

"I'm broken beyond repair.... face it Bill... the world, and you, would be better off if I died"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm

"You know that is not true!" he hissed.

Shocked at his actions, he knew that there was no true reasoning with her at this time. He needed to clear his head. He needed air, but he could not leave her like this. Crouching down to his knees by the small bunk.

"I am truly sorry" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:19 am

She looked at him and sighed. How could he expect them to mend what little they had left of their relationship if all they did was pity each other? Besides, how would he react once he knew she was keeping little Sophie from him? He certainly wouldn't be so accommodating if he knew that she wasn't going to let him be around Sophie anymore.

"This isn't your fault Bill, its mine. I made my bed and must now learn to sleep in it" she said softly as she wrapped the blanket around herself. "Lets face it....a wolf and a vampire... we were destined to fail"

She let out a sigh. Maybe this was for the best. She would leave and Bill would be free to pursue his fortune with someone more suited to him. Someone who was genuinely nice and warm, not broken from the get go.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:31 am

Bill reached into his pocket, gripping something that he only brought with him in case things didn't go as he had planned. But he knew that it was only a matter of time before the being inside Kiara begged and fought for release. This monster that she believed to have inside her, anticipating its release.

"I cannot let you leave Kiara....This is for your own good" he whispered.

It hurt him more than he could show, but he had no choice. He needed to keep her under control before she did something that she would regret, just as he was going to regret this right now. Speeding over towards the bunk as he used his full force to pin Kiara down to the bed as she started to thrash under his arms.

"But you leave me no choice" he whispered, feeling a trickle of blood pool in the corner of his eyes.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 am

She blinked, suddenly under him. But unlike before this wasn't sexual, it felt dangerous and she didn't like it once bit.

Both her normal side and her feral side thrashed beneath him, hating to be pinned down, to be trapped by anyone.

"Bill! Don't! Stop!" she protested, panic and anger rising quickly inside her the more she struggled. She saw him begin to cry and it only scared her more.

"Please! Don't hurt me!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:13 am

"Forgive me sweetheart" he whispered as his red tears continued to trickle down his face.

Pulling from his pocket, a small syringe filled with a clear liquid as he tried to steady himself as Kiara continued to thrash under his weight as he pierced her arm with the needle. As he slowly injected the liquid into her:- the strongest sedative that he could find. It would keep Kiara down for several hours, and most likely into the following night.

"I am sorry....It is for your own good" he whispered, already feeling it work on her as he could feel her in his veins.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:17 am

She gasped when she saw the syringe. She didn't see Bill at that point, all she saw was Russell and his goons injecting all manner of drugs into her system. The deepest sense of betrayal came over her which made her fight harder against him.

The panic and anger dulled the feeling of the shot but because her heart was pounding so hard it made the drugs course faster inside her. Already she felt her body going limp against her will.

"...just... like.....Russell..." she mumbled, her arms and legs falling uselessly to her side as darkness took over her consciousness.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:24 am

"...just... like.....Russell..."

Bill remained where he was, as he felt her body go limp. The drugs taking full effect as he could feel her slip into unconsciousness. Slowly withdrawing the syringe and placed it back into his pocket as he slowly began to stand to his feet. He instantly reached for the thick blanket and covered her naked form, shielding her from the cold that has crawled into the bunker.

"....I am sorry, but it is for your own good" he whispered.

Leaning down to kiss her cheek as he hesitated as he inhaled her scent as a remembrance, he would return; with things to make this place more suitable for her. He knew that what he had done had caused him plans to take a huge leap backwards; but it was what he needed to do.

As he turned from Kiara who looked at though she was still sleeping on the bunk as he pulled the keys from his pocket as he exited the room and locked the large thick steel door behind him.

"I will be back" he whispered again as he dried the blood from his face.

It was time to act....Time to act as though his Kiara no longer existed...As though she never would again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:33 pm