For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Sheriff's Daughter

Wade Cleary
    Wade Cleary

The Sheriff's Daughter Empty The Sheriff's Daughter

Post by Wade Cleary Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:48 pm

His mom had been spending a lot of time with Sheriff Andy. He had to admit, he wasn't that bad. Sometimes his voice got annoying, but he treated his mom right so that's all that mattered. When Adilyn was introduced to him, he felt like he knew her but there was something she wasn't saying. She was real pretty too. The last few weeks they had talked a lot. She mainly wanted to know what school was like and what kids their age did. It was weird. Andy had only said she was special and couldn't leave the house without him. That was even weirder. What was so special about her? She seemed pretty normal to him.

He tossed a few pebbles at her window and waited for her to answer. He didn't really know why he was there, but he wanted to see her again. He liked talking to her. But...she was the sheriff's daughter. All the more reason to do so. He quite enjoyed breaking rules.
    Adilyn Bellefleur
    Adilyn Bellefleur

The Sheriff's Daughter Empty Re: The Sheriff's Daughter

Post by Adilyn Bellefleur Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

She was writing in her diary when she heard a sound. Shaking her head, she looked back down and continued to write.

And I don't understand how he can just lock me away like those princesses I see so much about on tv. It's like he's so scared something happens to me. I can take care of myself. If he would ever let me visit that Sookie girl, I might learn something. She's tough. I like her. I wish I could go to school like normal kids my age. I'm not getting any younger! Hello!

Then there's Wade. We've been spending a lot of time together and I think he's really cute. Sucks that he doesn't remember kissing me. That was nice. I wonder if---

She heard the sound again and looked at her window. Setting the pen down, she walked over to the window and looked out and then down. Her smile grew huge and she probably looked foolish as she waved at him like she was a nerd. It was Wade. Oh Em Gee it was Wade! Why was he here after eleven. She grabbed her sweater and hid her diary, placing her pillows in the bed to make it appear like she was sleeping (she had seen that in a movie) and rushed to the window to sneak out. Oh this was exciting!

She climbed down the trellis and jumped to land on the ground, smiling at him. "Hey Wade, what brings you here?"
    Wade Cleary
    Wade Cleary

Post by Wade Cleary Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:00 pm

He tossed the extra pebbles aside and looked around, whispering low so they wouldn't get caught. "I uh...thought you might wanna get out? I remember you saying your dad doesn't let you do much. How about a walk or something. Rocky said he'd cover for me."

He smiled and looked at her outfit. Man, she was smokin' too. Maybe that was why Sheriff Andy kept her hidden, too scared someone would want to touch her.
    Adilyn Bellefleur
    Adilyn Bellefleur

Post by Adilyn Bellefleur Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:04 pm

She bounced on the balls of her feet and nodded eagerly. "Oh yes, yes I would love to. Anything to get away from here. I love my dad but sometimes I get so bored. He won't be home til late anyway. He's working. Where's your mom?"

She began to walk away from the house, eager and excited to just take a walk with him. The air was not too cold outside and it was nice. Being with him, hanging out, doing normal teen girl things. Maybe she should tell him what she was soon. Just in case she was attacked by a vampire...or you know, just to tell him. She didn't have any friends. Her dad wouldn't let her speak to Jessica. But she was the vampire who killed her sisters.
    Wade Cleary
    Wade Cleary

Post by Wade Cleary Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm

He chuckled at her excitement and began to walk with her as he talked. "She picked up an extra shift at the bar. Sam was short handed. I was getting bored at home so I thought I'd come visit you. What have you been up to? I hadn't seen you in like a week, I went to my dad's for a while."

Adilyn Bellefleur
    Adilyn Bellefleur

Post by Adilyn Bellefleur Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 pm

She nodded as he talked, smiling when he said he wanted to come visit her. That made her stomach flip flop a little. Maybe she shouldn't have had a second serving of that hamburger helper. She pulled some hair behind her ear and smiled, shrugging slightly. "Oh not much really. I've just been watching a lot of tv. That's about all I can do. We've got so many channels and there are some really great shows out there. Some good movies too."

She thought for a moment and turned her head to look at him as they kept walking. "Your mom and dad...have they always been apart? I mean you say sometimes you're with your dad. Why?" It made her curious and she wondered if maybe she could figure out why she never saw or knew her mother. Her dad said they would talk about it soon, but he never did. Always making excuses when she brought it up.
    Wade Cleary
    Wade Cleary

Post by Wade Cleary Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 pm

"My mom and dad have been divorced about five years." Saw her face change and smiled, sometimes he had to explain a term to her. Maybe she was special, but she more or less seemed like she was from another country who didn't get the customs and sayings. "Divorced is when two married people break up and then date or marry other people. I've learned to live with it. We mainly stay with our mom but we see our dad every other weekend. It's not that bad once you get used to it. Where's your mom?"

He sat on the thick log that was out by the old creek that ran behind the Bellefleur house. Picking up a stick, he fumbled with it in his hands. She sat next to him and he couldn't help but smile.
    Adilyn Bellefleur
    Adilyn Bellefleur

Post by Adilyn Bellefleur Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 pm

She nodded when he explained, remembering that term being used in one of the movies she had watched. It was sad but romantic at the same time. His question about her mom had her shrugging as she took a seat on the log next to him. "I'm not sure. I never met her or anything. Daddy says we'll talk about it soon, but every time I bring it up, he changes the subject. I figure it must be bad, like maybe she just didn't want me...or my sisters."
    Wade Cleary
    Wade Cleary

Post by Wade Cleary Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:18 pm

"Woah...sisters? You have sisters? Where? I've never seem them. Are they older?" Rocky would flip if she had an older sister and was as hot as she was. She seemed sad though, his smile fading slowly. "What...what happened?"
    Adilyn Bellefleur
    Adilyn Bellefleur

Post by Adilyn Bellefleur Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm

"Oh um...yeah well I had...sisters. They...died. It's a really long story and maybe one day I'll tell you. It's kinda hard to talk about. Wasn't that long ago you know. I'm okay, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?" She smiled and quoted something she had read somewhere. For her it was literally true. She almost died, but didn't. It only made her stronger.

Things were silent for a bit until she turned to look at him and smiled bigger. "I really like hanging out with you."
    Wade Cleary
    Wade Cleary

Post by Wade Cleary Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:23 pm

"I see. It's no rush, when ever you feel comfortable enough, I'll be here to listen. Sorry to hear that they died though." He felt bad for her and wondered what had happened. Maybe it was a vampire, those blood suckers kill anything these days.

He looked over at her and smiled back. "I like hanging out with you too. You're really cool." He looked into her eyes and nothing was spoken. He decided to be brave and lean closer to her. She didn't back away, that was good. He forgot to check his breath...what the hell. Wrapping his arm around the back of her shoulders, he leaned farther in and she did too. He kissed her softly and the kiss grew quickly. He was making out with her! Score! Holy shit she kissed good!
    Adilyn Bellefleur
    Adilyn Bellefleur

Post by Adilyn Bellefleur Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:25 pm

She was very comfortable around him. It didn't hurt he was the first boy she kissed, except he still didn't remember that. She smiled when he got closer to her. she knew this cue, she had seen it in many movies. He wanted to kiss her. She leaned in closer and felt him drape his arm across her back. Closing her eyes, his lips were on hers and she lifted her hand to the side of his face.

The kiss grew and soon they were french kissing. She liked this kind of kissing. It made her feel tingly in really great places. She continued to kiss him until she couldn't hold her breath any longer and pulled away for air, breathing hard with a smile. "Sorry...I'm still new at this whole breathing while you kiss thing. But that was really nice."
    Wade Cleary
    Wade Cleary

Post by Wade Cleary Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:27 pm

He nodded and smiled like a fool. She kissed really good and her tongue against his felt amazing. He was glad she stopped, his body was betraying him and if he stood right now he would look like he was smuggling Pinocchio in his pants.

Damn.

He just smiled and nodded in agreement. "Yeah...it was." His eyes went down to her cleavage and back up again to her eyes. She hadn't noticed where he looked, thank god. Looking around, he nervously fidgeted and shifted on the log. Go down damn it. He was not standing anytime soon.
    Adilyn Bellefleur
    Adilyn Bellefleur

Post by Adilyn Bellefleur Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:29 pm

She read his thoughts by accident and giggled. "Go down what? Who is Pinocchio?" Seeing his face redden, she realized she had answered his private thoughts.

"You know it's getting late, I should get back before he calls to check on me. Thanks for the walk though, I had a really great time." She stood and began to walk away from him, embarrassed that she read his mind.
    Wade Cleary
    Wade Cleary

Post by Wade Cleary Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:31 pm

His jaw dropped slightly when she asked the questions that could only be asked if she heard what he was thinking. Had he been an idiot and said it out loud? He frowned and furrowed his brows in deep confusion. Before he could ask her how she knew, she stood and began to walk away.

"Adilyn! Wait...when can I see you again?"

Please say soon, please say soon. He really liked her and wanted to keep kissing her.
    Adilyn Bellefleur
    Adilyn Bellefleur

Post by Adilyn Bellefleur Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:33 pm

She continued to walk away and smiled. "Yeah, soon!" Wincing as she realized he had said it in his mind, she kept walking. Smiling because she was giddy that he liked her. At least according to his thoughts he liked her. She practically skipped back towards the house, happy to have snuck out. Next time she was sneaking out and making out...maybe even get to one of those bases she keeps hearing about. Kissing was really fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:28 pm