For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Daughter troubles (2038)

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Daughter troubles (2038) Empty Daughter troubles (2038)

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Kiara watched Bill pace back and forth in the den. She had to hold back the urge to laugh as he wasn't in a laughing mood. Poor Bill.. you'd think he'd learn with Jessica and her many boy toys but it seemed he was really fatherly when it came to Sophie.

Kiara didn't see what the big problem was. So Sophie was dating a wolf, big deal.. She'd been raised alongside wolves all her life, not to mention vampires as well. Kiara had already spoken with the packmaster that ruled over the young man. The Packmaster named Phillip was a good man, from a hard working line of dairy farmers. He knew what it meant to raise a kid right, with the good home values people appreciated.

The wolf in questioned, called Brian was a good boy according to the packmaster. Hard worker, came from a rough home life with an alcoholic set of parents but always kept his grades up. He'd even joined the army to pay for school. The Packmaster couldn't see any troubles with Brian dating Sophie and neither could Kiara, but it seemed Bill was having a hard time wrapping his mind around the fact his little girl was probably out there having sex with a boy at the moment.

"Sweetie...slow down you'll wear a hole in the carpet" she said softly as Bill paced back and forth again after being told the news that Brian was planning to ask for Sophie's hand in marriage.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Daughter troubles (2038) Empty Re: Daughter troubles (2038)

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Bill could not contain his anxiety more than anything else, his brain screaming inside his head as his lungs threatened to repeat the process. He could not believe what he had just heard, but he needed to hear those words again.

".....He wants to marry Sophie?" he quizzed Kiara again.

He could not get this information to sink in, his little girl was growing up so fast, too fast for his liking. He had not taken the news lightly that she was dating a wolf in the first place, but now this news had just about sent him over the edge of his sanity.

"....How can I stop?....I will not allow it...She is too young to marry" he barked at Kiara.

Whilst the time he continued to pace back and forth to try and calm himself down.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Kiara smirked. "Too young? Need I remind you I was her age when I married you?" she asked as she stood from the couch she'd been sitting on and walked over to him.

"Sophie is old enough to get married... hey at least she's marrying a guy whose only two years older than her, not two hundred" she said as she stopped Bill from pacing by placing her hands on his shoulder.

"Sweetie... what upsets you? Do you not like the boy? This is your chance to meet him and get to know him. I doubt Sophie would pick any man that you wouldn't approve off"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:03 pm

"....But things were different for you and I...You were....you. And I do not remember you complaining when this 200 year old made you scream every night" he smirked a little.

He still couldn't get his head around this, the young girl that he had met all those years ago when Mel had brought her into his home, the daughter of Marie. It had taken him sometime to adjust to having a young child in his home again, but he was glad for it. Now she wanted to leave and Bill could not except that

".....She is still the young girl that came into my office, the same little girl that would not sleep without her night light...The same little girl that spilled ice cream all over my financial statements to Oklahoma....She is growing up too fast" he sighed heavily.

Part of Bill wished that he could freeze time, rewind time back to when she was still a child. He would have had the chance to be there more, be there for when she needed him the most.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Kiara smiled and held him still. "Bill she's not leaving us... she's wanting to start a new chapter in her life but she'll never leave us" she said softly.

"She'll still be here, we'll visit her, she'll visit us... maybe she'll even let us meet her future children" she said, trying to find some way to snap Bill out of his slump.

She began to sway softly with Bill, like dancing to a silent song. "Come on love...she really likes this guy, otherwise she wouldn't be bringing him over for us to meet him"

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:18 pm

"....Well all I can say is that he better keep his hands to himself otherwise his hands will take pride and place on my mantel place" he groaned.

He would do this for Sophie, he would hold his tongue and get through the evening. He would speak to them both alone. He needed to see this for himself, he needed to see Brian alone. He would not allow Sophie to go through with this marriage if he believed that he was no good for her. But of course he knew that Kiara would be on their side, but he had to be realistic, she was no longer his little girl anymore.

"....Fine, I shall behave and hear what he has to say...But do not expect me to be happy about this...Cause I am far from happy" he groaned again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Kiara grinned as she kept swaying along with Bill in the dim office. "Happy eh?" she whispered as she let her hand drift down from his shoulder, along his chest and down to his hips. "How about I make you happy then... so happy you forget you were grumpy in the first place" she said as she placed a light kiss on his lips, her hand moving to cup him through his trousers, knowing just how to make him melt to her desires.

In her mind she knew Sophie had chosen well. Kiara didn't raise a fool when it came to Sophie and she knew deep down, if Sophie was happy then Bill would cave. He had a weak spot for his little girl.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:46 pm

"....And how do you plan to do that?" he quizzed her quirking his brow.

He groaned when he felt her hand cup him through his thin fabric material, as he fought to keep his fangs from clicking down. As much as he hated to deny that he was not human, sometimes he wished that he could be. But he was a vampire, nothing more, nothing less.

"......The door is not locked....Do you wish to be disturbed?" he smirked.

He smirked as his mind was erased of the whole 'Brian' situation as his hands drifted to her waist and pulled her body close to his own.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:49 pm

She grinned as she kept massaging him through the fabric "Do you want me to stop and lock it?" she asked, biting her lower lip as she felt his hands on her waist.

Nothing put Bill in a good mood than a bit of physical release, and with all the negative emotions about Brian going on, he could use it. At least it would give Brian some chance of being accepted if Bill was in a good mood.

"Besides... you do know what today is right?" she asked softly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm

".....Or perhaps we should move this party for two along to somewhere a little more...comfortable" he smirked as Kiara continued on her track.

Both of his hands reached down to cup her rear as he raised her into the air so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. His arms latching around her waist as he carried her towards his office chair as he sat himself down and spun around so that she would not hit his desk.

"....More comfortable..." he groaned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:05 pm

She grinned. She'd achieved her goal at least. Bill was now more interested in her than in Brian which was the point. She settled better on his lap and leaned in to nibble along his neck.

"did you know... it's been twenty two years that we've been married already Bill?" she whispered before she looked at him.

"Can you believe it's been that long?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Bill was fully aware on how long they had been married, but to him it felt as though twenty two years was not enough. A matter in their life that he would carry with him for the rest of eternity.

"...It will never be long enough..." he whispered.

His hand moved from the base of her back to glide under her skirt to her inner thigh as he could already feel her skin begin to warm to his touch, feeling her wiggle her hips on his lap.

"....Still" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:14 pm

She smiled. She wondered if she should tell Bill about her new findings. He hadn't been very happy when he found out she had to extract her own blood whilst she was crazed to give him the sun but surely this...this would make him deliriously happy.

She wiggled more against him before stopping his hand with her own. "Bill... how old do you think I look?" she asked, knowing it was the trap question most men feared, but if Bill was observant he'd notice her lack of wrinkles, her still smooth, still taught skin, the lack of normal mortal ageing.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:22 pm

With Kiara stopping him in his tracks he heard her remark and he paused, he had heard of this. The question that every man feared. He remembered Sophie telling him on several occasions that women do not liked to be asked their age.

".....Perhaps that is a question for another night sweetheart" he whispered.

Freeing his hand from Kiara's grasp as he continued on his way. His hand drifted closer and closer to her inner thigh, he was able to feel the thin material of her fabric panties against his skin. His hand replicating her earlier move as his thumb caressed slowly across her dampening core.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:24 pm

She shuddered. His hand was distracting her but she had to smile at his ability to dodge a question. "well...I thought it would be important to you... knowing I would never die whilst you were alive" she said casually.

She placed both her hands on his cheeks and kissed him before he could protest or question her statement, knowing it would take him a little bit for its true meaning to sink in.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Before Bill could react to her statement he was assaulted with her lips on his own, their tongues creating a passionate embrace as his hands locked onto her waist as he fought his own urges and growing desires as he pulled his head back to comment, his eyes frozen as they locked onto Kiara's.

"...I don't understand?" he spoke puzzled.

Bill knew that the day would come when she would leave him, and he knew that it would destroy him. But over the years he had noticed how she remained the same, not a wrinkle upon her face. No dark lines under her eyes.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:32 pm

She grinned and licked her lips. "In using your blood to heal myself all these years ago...and then drinking your blood once a month...I've managed to indefinitely elongate my life" she said casually as she leaned in close.

"As long as I am allowed your blood...I could live forever" she said softly against his neck. She knew Bill sometimes worried that death would take her away long before he ever became what would be considered old by vampire years, but now, after all the tests she'd done on herself, she knew she wasn't aging. The clock had stopped the moment she'd poured those tiny drops on her brain so many years ago.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:37 pm

".....Live forever..." he repeated in a hushed whispered.

His mind had gone in a mad overloaded drive as he tried to process this information as quickly as he could.

".....Live forever..." he repeated again to make sure that he understood her last remark.

With a nod of her head as she confirmed his own whispered remarks to himself, his body slunk into the chair as though there had been a unseen force weighing down on his shoulders, the unseen force that went by the name of 'death'

"...Are you sure? I mean, you are positive" he asked her again needing a verbal confirmation.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 pm

She nodded "Very positive. Your blood renews me with the moon cycle. It gives me those creepy healing abilities" she said as she leaned closer.

"As long as my husband doesn't mind me drinking from him once a month...I can stay with him forever" she whispered, wiggling against his lap.

"We never have to be apart..."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Without answering her as she continued to straddle his lap as his hand reached over towards the desk and pulled out a letter opener with a silver crusted blade as he produced it between them. With their eyes still locked he placed the end of the blade to the base of his neck and with a gentle thrust the blade pierced his neck as the flesh around it burnt the skin to stop it from healing as quick as it would have done. 

Dropping the blade to the floor with a clang as he could feel blood began to seep from his self created wound, the blood soaking into his dark polo shirt as he could see her eyes lock with his neck.

"....Drink" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:45 pm

She gulped. This she hadn't expected from him, but as he cut his own neck and offered him her blood who was she to deny him? She could never say no to Bill, he'd been her weakness but also her strength.

She dipped her head and drank the blood, licking the runaway droplets on his skin as she sucked on the wound until it closed by itself.

She shuddered, the blood having an instant calming effect on her. She felt warm and strangely giddy as she nuzzled him and pressed her body against his.

"I love you" she whispered against his skin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:47 pm

".....As I love you Mrs Compton" he whispered into her ear.

He could feel that the wound on his neck had already closed quicker that he had expected it to, he could now feel his blood flowing through her veins as it made them closer in every possible way.

"....Let me show you...Let me show you that I love you" he grinned sweetly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:50 pm

She smiled and nodded. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Knowing Bill, he would make her scream in delight before the night was over and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Twenty two years ago she'd said yes to him on an altar, exchanged a dagger and consummated a marriage she had once thought impossible. Now, not only were they closer than ever, they had raised a child together, had seen the growth of his kingdom and been witnessed to so many incredible things.

"Maybe someday...we'll celebrate two hundred years together" she whispered
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:57 pm

His hand drifted to her waist and held her there within his broad arms, he would not let her go. He would never let her go. He knew that he would have followed her into the afterlife, they would never be parted long enough, he would join her.

"Perhaps we shall celebrate two thousand years....Eternity is nothing without you" he whispered.

Standing from the chair with Kiara still wrapped around him, his destination - their personal chambers. Tonight they would spend their time together, time that he never believed that he would have again...

And for the rest of the night....He would show Kiara how much he loved her...For the rest of their immortal lives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:51 am