For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Quick Contact

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Quick Contact Empty Quick Contact

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:22 am

Quinn was actually rather pleased with the way the meeting went and was thinking about stopping off a Merlotte's to celebrate the success when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled to the side and pulled his phone out, looking at the message.

"I need to see you. Now"

He chuckled a bit, having expected the message as some point after his cold reaction to her entry. He texted back to her.

~Heading for Merlotte's for a few. Send word when you are in route and I'll meet you in our spot.~

He pulled back out on the road and continued to the bar. He figured he'd have time for a beer before she could get free. Then he could find out what was so urgent.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Quick Contact Empty Re: Quick Contact

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Brianna was already on her way having cleaned up the mess that she and Jessica had made, she did not want Bill questioning her about why she and Jessica were at each other's throats. She had managed to sneak out as Bill was not around. Feeling her cell buzz as she came to a sudden stop and she opened the message.

~Heading for Merlotte's for a few. Send word when you are in route and I'll meet you in our spot~

Quickly typing her response;

"On my way now"

Hitting send as she quickly took off again as she knew exactly where to go, she needed to know.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Quinn was sitting at the bar, drinking his beer when the phone buzzed in his pocket. He glanced at it and smiled. He finished his beer and tossed a couple bucks on the bar, heading outside and following the path. He took his time as he walked toward the docks, figuring he had a good bit of time since she just headed out a little bit ago.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Brianna had never felt herself run as fast as this before, it was as though she were a flying rocket as she ducked beneath the overhanging trees as they branched scraped against her skin. Having changed her outfit to something more simpler; boot cut jeans and a red v neck shirt since Jessica had ruined her dress.

As she came to a stop at the end of the path that led to the old wooden dock as she glanced around for him but could not see anything. Pulling out her cell, no messages.

So all she had to do now was wait.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:34 pm

As he walked down the path, he caught her scent and smiled. He knew she was probably cross about how he acted in the office but it was for the best. As he got close, he slipped through the woods and moved up behind her quietly.

"It's good to see you again, beautiful."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:40 pm

With her arms wrapped around herself as she gazed onto the lake as the moon reflected beautifully against the ripples of the water. Hearing his voice as she felt the anger surge through her as she turned around to face him.

"Hey there yourself" she smirked sarcastically.

Using all the force that she had she raised her hand from her side and slapped him with all her might across his face.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Quinn saw it coming but did not have time to react. As the hand struck him, he felt himself fly back, landing against a tree. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and sat there for a minute.

"Not exactly the greeting I expected..."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Feeling the sting in her hand as she watched him fly back into a tree and slumped to the floor, her eyes shot open as she looked at what she had done. She had never really used her strength before, wow. Was she really this strong? She needed to remember that the next time Jessica attacked her.

"Not the greeting you expected? Well what did you expect? For me to run into your arms and tell you I hated the way you were with me? Well right at this minute I couldn't give a damn about that" she growled at him.

Turning from him as she tried to control her anger from bursting again, also mainly because she was trying to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Quinn looked up from where he was sitting, watching her.

"I warned you how I would need to be at the meeting."

He used his tongue to check for loose teeth, tasting his blood is his mouth. He could see the conflict in her eyes and held anything else back for now. He put his hand against the tree, lifting himself to his feet, but kept his distance.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Fighting back to the tears as she turned back to Quinn who remained a safe distance from her.

"I don't care about that! You told me that I was special, that you wanted to do things right this time. But it was the exact same thing that you told Jessica! Are you using me to get back at her? To make her jealous?" she snapped at him.

Pulling her V neck over her head as it tossed it to the floor.

"Then I guess we should give her something to be jealous about" she stuttered.

Last edited by Brianna Jackson on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Quinn rolled his eyes. So THAT was what this was about. Jessica was putting some venom in her ear. He needed to squash this quickly.

"Brianna, I am guessing that she told you something that you are choosing to believe. I am not going to say she lied because I do not know what was said. I have been meaning to tell you about Jessica and I but had not yet had the time. To keep it simple for now, she and I got together when we were both in a bad way and we tried to make things work but it didn't. We tried to force things and pretended there were no problems, but in the end things burned. You know part of what happened, but not everything."

He walked over and sat on the ground a bit closer, rubbing his jaw before talking again.

"I was sick for a long time and did not know it. Not like HepV, it was something that had been done to me to save my life a long time ago. It was slowly killing me. I left to figure things out, and while I was gone, your sister found James."

He took a few breaths, pushing the pain to the back of his mind.

"When I came back, I had Arabella with me and she took things the wrong way. For some reason, she is the one who cheated, but I was the one who was feeling guilt. We parted ways after she got into it with Arabella. She came back one time, right before I died. Through a twist of fate, I was saved from death's grip, and it changed me. I have not seen her since that day."

He stood up and walked to her, picking up her shirt and handing it to her, looking in her eyes.

"As for if I was using you for some game, the answer an an absolute no. I am trying to be your friend, and if more than that happens, so be it. I am willing to take things patiently and slowly."

He forced a smile through the pain.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Brianna listened to every word that he spoke, every single word filled with pain as he relived every painful memory that shone through each of his words as Brianna felt every inch of her calm down instantly. She did not expect such honesty from him about any of this, truthfully she had been expecting him to deny everything that Jessica had told her. Accepting her shirt from him as she quickly pulled it over her head.

"Well don't I feel like a complete ass" she sighed as she covered her face with her hands in shame.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:29 pm

He pulled her hands from her face, smiling as he looked in her eyes.

"Brianna, you were simply reacting to the information you had on hand. Perhaps next time we can talk first?"

He rubbed his bruised face with a slight smirk.

"Now, I am sorry about acting so cold in the office, but we both know it was necessary. We pulled it off though. He did not suspect a thing...and on top of that, I found out what he had been so desperate to hide. Kiara is still alive."

He let that information sink in before saying anything else.

"Now, can we start this meeting over?"

He got an impish grin, walking carefully into the woods. As he walked out again, he flashed her a smile.

"It's good to see you again, beautiful."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Brianna could have died from embarrassment if it wasn't for the fact that was already dead, she just wanted to run away and hide. She nodded at his statement about why he was so cold in Bill's office, she hated it when he acted like that. But he was right they had to be careful.

"Who is Kiara?" she frowned curiously.

Nodding as she heard his last remark about starting over again. Grinning as he repeated his exact greeting.

"It's good to see you again" she smirked.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 pm

"I am glad you decided to meet me again. I hope you did not have to much trouble getting out."

He stepped close, kissing her cheek.

"I still say you look better in purple, but red is not bad on you either."

Hearing her ask about Kiara, his eyes rolled again. Really Compton? Secrets again?

"He never told you about her....how ironic. Kiara is your Maker's Were-girl lover/fiance. She was going through some things and faked her death, then she revealed herself and he faked her death. I actually mourned her at that point. I just found out today she was still alive, but surprisingly I felt nothing. As far as I am concerned, once she had faced Vincent for what she did to him, she can do as she pleases and it won't matter to me."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:44 pm

"Thank you...." she grinned.

Feeling his lips against her cheek made her thankful that she could not blush. Shaking her head at his remark about this Kiara person. Was this the reason why Bill was always so secretive around the house? Always going out and returning right before sunrise?

"You cared for her?......And as for my dress that was ruined when Jessica decided to attack me, I am just glad that I heal quick" she admitted
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:50 pm

"You cared for her?"

"At one time I did care for Kiara, but that was a long time ago. She has been with your Maker for a long time. "

He lifted a hand to cradle her face gently.

"as for my dress that was ruined when Jessica decided to attack me, I am just glad that I heal quick"

Quinn sighed as she talked about Jessica attacking her.

"I'm glad you heal quickly too."

He winced for a second, then pushed the pain down as his free hand went to his back.

"Was there anything else you wanted to ask about tonight or can we just try to enjoy the evening?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Seeing him wince from her attack as she rushed to his side as her hand placed in the exact same spot where his hand had been.

"Do you want to sit down? I am so sorry I don't know my strength...I am so sorry" she spoke hurriedly, feeling guilty for her outburst on him "We can try and enjoy the evening that's if you don't want me to go?" she quizzed.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:01 pm

"Don't worry about it. I heal quickly, just not as quick as you do."

He lifted her chin and kissed her lips.

"No, I don't want you to go. Lets just enjoy a bit of time."

He led her over to the dock, lowering himself carefully down to sit on the edge.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Hearing him say that he did not want her to go created the swarm of butterflies in the pit of her stomach as he led her to the end of the dock as he perched himself of the edge as she did the exact same.

"...Do you want me to have a look at your back? A friend taught me about massage? Might help?" she asked him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Quinn pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on to the dock .

" you can give it a shot if you want, but remember you're a lot stronger now so be gentle."

He rolled over onto his stomach on the dock, smiling up at her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:25 am

"I promise I will be gentle" she promised as she watched him remove his shirt as she could not help her eyes from wandering across his rippled and muscled back.

Glad that he had moved himself from the edge of the dock as she did not want to hang over the edge of the dock. Rocking to her knees as she placed each of her knees on either side of his waist as she hoovered above him. Rubbing her hands together to create a little warmth as she placed her hands on the base of his back as she felt him wince "Sorry" she whispered as she slowly began creating circular motions with her thumbs. Using her fingers to slowly pull her hands along the centre of his spin as her thumbs continued to repeat the circular motions.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:37 am

He felt her cool hands over his skin and tried to keep his mind blank. He tried not to picture how she looked in his mind, or how she might look if their roles were reversed, but his mind led him down that path. Her scent was filling his mind as well, so different from her sister. As she moved across the spot where he it the tree, he winced slightly and held back any noise as she moved on.

"Your hands feel nice, Brianna."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:42 am

"Thank you...I would say that it was down to practise. But your my first" she grinned.

Her hands continued to caress across his back as she massaged his shoulders as she could not keep her smile from gleaming across her face. She tried to be a little more gentle as she tried to control her strength so that she did not hurt him any further.

"Is it helping?" she asked as she continued massaging trailing down his spine.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:06 am

He turned over, taking her hands in his.

"Yes, your presence is helping. Your touch is even improving things."

He winked at her, then turned back over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm