For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Under My Wing

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Under My Wing - Page 2 Empty Re: Under My Wing

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:13 pm

"Yes this is she....And the reason why I have called her here is because due to my position my attention to training her has become distant as I have many duties to fulfil. I do not wish to lack in her training as I find it very important. But since I cannot do it myself, my request is Arabella is that I would like you to take her under your wing and train her. May it be physical or to even learn a language. And if I can see that she is learning well under your leadership then you and I can talk about a permanent position working along side me" he ended, leaving out there for Arabella to respond. 

If she was willing to accept his request, then he would put in a great deal of consideration about taking her under his wing.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Arabella smiled as she listened. This was even better than she had hoped. This was a task that she was perfect for...and one that could lead to even more interesting tasks.

"Of course, I would be happy to do so. I do have a request, if I might. At times, I have errands to run, would she be allowed to accompany me on these errands? She would be protected at all times of course, and you would be notified of our movements. I think the outside stimulation might actually help in her learning. If she is interested in languages, I know of a quaint little french restaurant in southern Shreveport that caters to vampires as well as humans. If we are practicing various skills, a range of environments can sometimes assist in that as well."

She looked to William, wondering if he would agree to this.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:23 pm

He listened thoroughly to her request as he thought it sounded perfectly fine with him as he turned to Brianna seeing that she was hanging on every word.

"Does this sound acceptable to you?" he asked Brianna.

If Brianna was more than willing, it would mean that he had more time to spend with Kiara as he had neglected her her for the last few days.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Brianna was hanging onto every word as she heard Arabella speak, it sounded like a dream. To be out more than just at Fangtasia.

"I would like that very much" she grinned nodding.

That would mean she would get to see Quinn more if Arabella was teaching her.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Arabella smiled and nodded.

"Then it is settled. Was there any specific program of studies you wished her to begin with?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:37 pm

"I shall leave that for you and Brianna to discuss but there was one other little detail that I would like to discuss. I have to be out of town in a few days and I cannot leave her alone and I would like her to stay with you. I realize that Quinn will have to agree this, but I do hope that he will agree to this as a personal favour to me" he asked Arabella, seeing Brianna's reaction.

He knew that he had neglected Brianna's training, but he hoped that he could make up for that with Arabella.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Brianna sat quietly as she listened to the conversation going on between Bill and Arabella, she knew that Quinn would not mind. But she could not let Bill know, she was just happy that she could get out more.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Arabella held a finger to her lips...thinking...

"One thing I must ask, since she will be remaining at our home for a time. I know you worry for her safety, but in order for her to focus on learning, there needs to be a low stress environment. Is there one guard she usually has nearby? Someone who would be able to blend into the background a bit because she knows him? I can augment that with our own staff and security measures, but I want to make it easy for her to focus on the task at hand. Someone familiar would be helpful in that. Plus that will give you a bit more peace of mind knowing on of your own people is with her."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:48 pm

"Matthew! I like Matthew" she piped up.

He was the guard that she had glamoured when she crept out to go and see Quinn at the lake. Turning to Arabella as she smirked gleefully.

She was going to be staying with Quinn.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:52 pm

"Very well I shall brief Matthew on his new assignment and as I shall need a few days to prepare with interruption I think it be wise that she come with you on your journey back home if that pleases you. You shall be paid well for your time and shall have the use of my personal perks of the job, my jet if you require it" he left out there.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Arabella smiled broadly.

"I do not see why we would need a jet, but it is nice to know it is available if needed. As you wish her to accompany me back, perhaps we should send her on her way to pack some things and we can has out the last few details?"

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Rushing to Bill's side as she engulfed him into a tight embrace and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Bill...Thank you, thank you" she grinned "I will be right back" she promised Arabella as she sped from Bill's office to go and pack. There was a lot that she was going to need.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:58 pm

laughing as Brianna hugged him as she sped from the room assuming to pack her things as he turned his attention back to Arabella.

"If John has a problem with this, please do tell him to call me. I do not want to step on his toes" he joked.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Arabella smiled.

"I think he will be fine with it. He likes to indulge me when it is not inconvenient and this will actually serve a purpose. With the movement of the blood stock still in transit, she will have to stay in my rooms with me in the secured wing. We luckily still have a very nice supply on hand so no stores will need to be laid in. One as young as her is going to need to feed more often than I do, but we will take care of that."

She leaned back in the chair.

"I think this could be the beginning of a very interesting friendship. She is a bit impulsive, but that will pass in a decade or two. This should be fun. Thank you for this opportunity. One last thing, does she have her own funds, or perhaps an expense account?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:08 pm

"Yes she is quite impulsive, she does not know her full strength yet. She is very young" he told Arabella.

Finishing his glass of blood as he could hear the noise from upstairs as he knew that Brianna was packing as he could not help but laugh.

"I shall make the arrangements for her funds and have the details faxed to Quinn. I am sure that he will be able to control her spending should it come to that. And if you can successfully pass this little test. Then we shall arrange another meeting to discuss your duties" he smirked.

Standing from his desk as he straightened himself out.

"Now I hate to be abrupt but I have another meeting to attend to...But you have my details should you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to call" he smirked as he handed her a card from his drawer with his contact details on it.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:10 pm

She smiled, taking the card.

"Of course, your Majesty. By your leave, then. I will send word of our safe arrival at the house. Would you like progress letters from time to time?"

She stood up to leave, waiting to hear his response.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:12 pm

"I much prefer emails if that is fine with you? I live by the technology of the internet as it seems to be where I spend most of my times now days" he suggested to her

He would not deny that he much preferred letters but with the technology at his fingertips, it would be far more easier when he was out of state.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:14 pm

With no idea on what to pack Brianna had picked several outfits for all occasions just to be safe and she made sure that she had another purple dress in her bag. As she carried her large bag downstairs and dropped it outside Bill's office as she spotted that Bill and Arabella were still talking.

"I am ready when you are Arabella" she called to signal that she was ready.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Arabella nodded and flipped out her phone. She collected her gun, putting it back in it's place as the phone rang.

"Tolvin, Bring a car to the Compton estate. Two coming home. Yes...I said two."

She grinned at Brianna and winked as they headed to the porch to wait for Tolvin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm