For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What Is Wrong With Sookie?

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

What Is Wrong With Sookie? Empty What Is Wrong With Sookie?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:06 pm

(Jason Stackhouse at 9 years old)

"Why does Sookie get to stay at home mama?" Jason grumbled.

Jason watched as his mama packed his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches into a brown bag as his daddy collected his homework that he hadn't done again. But he already had a good excuse all ready for his teacher, that his dog ate his homework.

"I am smarter than here why can't I stay at home?" he groaned to his daddy.

"Because your sister is sick champ" he heard his father reply.

"But she is always sick daddy. Why can't I be sick?" he asked his mama.

"Your a good boy sweetie and you need to go to school to learn" his mama told him.

"Is Sookie bad?" Jason asked his daddy.

Sitting at the table as he swung his legs back and forth as he watched his folks rush around like headless chickens as they kept bumping into each other as he muttered under his breath because he was not allowed to be sick today.

"No sweetie she is not bad, she just has some problems that a good doctor is going to fix. Now come on Jason, time for school" his mother told him as she handed him his lunch and bag.

Without a word as Jason took his lunch and bag from his mama as his daddy headed out to the car as Jason walked across the porch towards the car as he turned around to see his sister Sookie glaring out of her bedroom window.

Sticking his tongue out at her as she did the same as he hopped into the front seat of the car with his daddy as the car roared to life as he put on his seatbelt as pulled out of the driveway.

"Daddy?" he whispered.

"What's the matter champ?" his father answered.

"Is Sookie gonna die?" he whispered again.

"No she is not going to die, she is just sick. A doctor is going to make her all better. I promise" he smirked.

As his father turned his attention back to the road as he turned off the dirt road towards the school. Jason turned his attention to looking out for the window as trees passed the window as he let out a sigh. He didn't believe his mama or daddy when they said Sookie was going to be alright, but what he still didn't know was....

What was wrong with Sookie?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 am