For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Doubt

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Doubt Empty Doubt

Post by Bill Compton Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Bill was beyond words now that he and Kiara were back on track, words could not fully express how he was feeling right now. As he laid in bed as he had taken the night off from working endlessly through the night as he had been accustomed to doing recently, his mind having been so pre-occupied with Isabel and Texas he had neglected his duties at his very home. 

He could hear the shower from the bathroom through the crack in the door as he heard Kiara sing some tune as he smirked at hearing her voice. 

"I take the night off and you spend it in the shower when you should be here" he called through.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Doubt Empty Re: Doubt

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Kiara chuckled as she finished her shower and stepped out. "Well... you tend not to like it when I smell like the guards" she teased as she towel dried her hair and donned on a powder blue robe and stepped out.

It was one of those rare nights when Bill had actually decided to spend time with her instead of being married to his office desk. She however had spent part of her evening going around with the guards, pointing out the flaws in the perimeter as she'd been able to breach it quite easily.

She smirked as she spotted Bill looking quite debonair sprawled on the bed. The lights in the bedroom were low and the usual cozy messiness of their clothes on a chair added a hint of homeliness.

"Well...don't we look comfortable?" she asked as she set a towel on the back of a nearby chair.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:31 pm

"That I do not" he commented shaking his head and smirking.

Watching engrossed as she moved from the bathroom and into the bedroom as he remained laid in bed with a thin sheet covering him from the waist down.

"A King must be comfortable at all times....So is there any news to report? Do I need to up my security again?" he asked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:36 pm

She chuckled as she sat on her side of the bed, running her fingers through her damp messy hair. "No... I scared them enough so that things are top notch" she said as she turned her head and looked at him.

"This is weird....I'm not used to having you around during the night" she said as she used the rest of the robe to dry herself off first before peeling it off and taking her spot in bed beside him, resting her head on his shoulder.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Draping his arm around her shoulder as her head nestled close to him.

"Well you gave me a choice and I made it....Although tomorrow I will have to get some work done. I have a video conference with the Queen of Spain. I must offer anything and everything that I can to get her on side, it will make taking Isabel down easier. Everything helps sweetheart" he assured her.

He turned to face her fully as his hand latched around the back of her neck as he pulled her lips to his own as he could feel her body responding to his very touch.

"I shall be hiring someone else to work with you, to lighten your work load so that you are able to work on wedding plans" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:50 pm

She blinked, feeling his hand on the back of her neck a moment before he kissed her. She felt herself warm up even against his cool skin, a reaction only his kiss elicited from her.

She then blushed at the idea of someone else working with her "You don't have to Bill... I can manage both" she said, her mind still not fully wrapped around the idea that she was really going to marry Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:58 pm

"I am fully aware of that, but this will give you time to focus on yourself rather than working. Besides you could send her or him out to do the jobs that you do not like doing" he told her ".....And it is too late, I had the order already sent out three shall be arriving tomorrow" he smirked.

Knowing that Kiara would probably challenge him on that fact he already had his argument prepared.

"A wife should honour and obey their husbands and their King. Something that you should learn sweetheart" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:04 pm

She pouted. Bill was always like this, a bit heavy handed with his orders but she knew he meant well. The idea that someone will be arriving tomorrow like a sort of personal assistant didn't sit too well with her, but she knew she'd never win that argument.

"A wife should honour and obey their husbands and their King. Something that you should learn sweetheart"

She raised an eyebrow with a grin. "I'm all for the honour part but obey? Bill you know I obey about as well as you do" she teased as she kissed his shoulder "but if it'll give you peace of mind...I'll accept this assistant"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:09 pm

"Good....You shall have your say as I want you to be present during the interviews. After all they shall be working under you, I of course shall need them to do some work for me also. But it shall only be small things such as delivery. But you shall be their boss" he told her.

He smirked as he shifted down a little further into bed as his eyes never left Kiara.

"Have you decided where you would like to go for the honeymoon? I believe that it is the tradition for the future wives to make all the decisions on such things, the grooms just show up and do as they are told" he joked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm

She giggled and snuggled to his side. "I haven't thought that far ahead love" she said as she drew lazy circles on his bare chest.

"I just want us to survive this bout with Texas first then I'll think about future plans"

She then blinked and paused. "Not to mention I should let Sophie know I'm getting married..." she giggled "Sophie insisted she had to approve of whoever mommy decided to date"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Sophie.

"Maybe once things have settled down she could return here? To live permanently? But only once things have settled down. Perhaps you should take a few days and visit her? I would know you are safe and it gives me time to prepare everything. Should Isabel retaliate I will be prepared for what she has" he requested of her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:27 pm

She smiled. "I'm sure Sophie would like that very much.... but" she looked at Bill. "she's still very apprehensive of vampires....I haven't wanted to push her into that fear yet" she said as she rested her cheek on his chest.

"But like you said once things settle down we can bring Sophie back here. I'm sure she'd like very much to be back home"

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:38 pm

"Perhaps you should make the arrangements for your trip, I do not want to interfere with her progress about vampires. I shall let you handle that situation. Take all the time that you need. I shall still be here in one piece when you get back" he smirked. "And I know that once everything is back to normal, everyone back under one roof things will be a lot simpler" he assured her. 

He turned his body to face her as he could see the doubt in her eyes and knew that it was about her leaving.

"You fear something will happen?" he asked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:43 pm

She sighed. "Bill... every time we're apart for any length of time something happens. Either someone comes up, or something blows up or...just crazy shit" she said as she looked up to him.

"I can't help but feel that this will be the same... even if I'm gone for only a day something will happen...and....and I may lose you again"

She shook her head. She couldn't go through this again. She could just feel it in the pit of her stomach, something was coming after them.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:48 pm

"Sweetheart...Trust me. Nothing is going to happen. All of that is behind us now. There is nothing bad coming. Well unless you count Isabel, but I can handle her" he assured her.

But clearly his message wasn't getting through to her.

"You will go and have a few days break with Sophie and remind her who I am and that I want her home. You will return home and everything will be the same as how you left it. That I can promise you Kiara" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Kiara bit her lower lip, still unsure, but she was torn between being with Bill and knowing she had to go see Sophie at least for the new years.

"Promise me Bill... promise me that when I return... you'll still be here.. and we'll still be together" she said as she looked up at him with the biggest of worried eyes.

He kissed her back, trying to bring some reassurance to her frayed nerves. She would just have to make sure to plan her trip quickly, a few days at most and return back before anything could happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content