For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Playing at work

Elliot Samir
    Elliot Samir

Playing at work Empty Playing at work

Post by Elliot Samir Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 pm

~Secure safe-house somewhere in Shreveport~

Elliot could not resist looking at her. Her body had already healed most of the damage and she was drugged so it was harmless fun. He keyed the timer for the door and slipped inside. Her skin, even now, seemed almost flawless as he ran his fingers over her thighs. Every inch of her exposed to his view, it was like heaven. He had always fancied the idea of a vampire lover, but the chance had never come up. Now he had this pretty one at his mercy. He traced the shape of her hip, sliding his hands up to cup one of her breasts. He ran his thumb over her nipple and smiled. Something so cool to the touch still warmed his blood.

"Such a pretty thing. It's too bad she had to be on the wrong team..."

He cradled her face in his hands, kissing her cool lips and pulling back. He knew he only had a little while before the door timer reopened briefly to let him out, but this was a nice perk to this work. He moved down to her hands, noticing with a smile that her fingernails were beautifully long. He walked to the side of the room, opening a small door. He pulled a set of pliers out and shut the door, securing it again. He walked over with a sadistic grin and pressed her hand to the table. He gripped her thumbnail with the pliers, slowly pulling it free, enjoying the sound of the skin tearing and the smell of the blood that seeped from the damaged flesh. He had permission, and was going to enjoy this. He slowly worked his way from one finger to the next, not hurrying, and slowly pulled each nail free, dropping them to the floor. As he pulled the last one, he heard the door beep. Only two minutes until he had to leave.

"Such a pity..."

He moved back up her body, tracing designs on her skin with the bloody pliers and he moved up to stare at her face again. She seemed so gentle, so harmless. He imagined many pleasures with a woman like this. He moved close, resting his hips against the platform, imagining what her lips would feel like caressing him intimately...
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Playing at work Empty Re: Playing at work

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:29 am

Minutes seemed to blend into hours, hours seemed to blend into days. Time meant nothing, it had no meaning. Vigorous hours of agonising pain had left Roxanne lifeless on the table that her body has been confined to, her body to weak to fight back. Her body had been severely deprived of blood as she could barely move her body. Her wrists and ankles still heavily bound as she attempted to buckle against them but failed in her attempts.

With the lack of blood in her system Roxanne could feel everything, all her emotions heightened as every inch of her body coursed with agonising pain. She wanted to know who exactly was her captor, she would have her revenge. She would gather her strength and she would break free, it would just take time. This disgusting vile man's hands that she could feel on every inch of body, made her want to recoil in disgust. A vile creature.

Her eyes flickered between consciousness and unconsciousness from the lack of blood as she could barely drum up her voice to scream out. Then she felt something foreign prod her fingers as a searing shooting pain shot through her as she could not help but lay there. Her fangs pressing deeply into her bottom lip as she could taste her own blood in her mouth as she fought against the pain as she tried to wriggle her hands free from his grasp.
    Elliot Samir
    Elliot Samir

Post by Elliot Samir Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:09 am

He smiled down at her, and ran his hand over the curve of her breast again. She had hardly flinched when he pulled her nails so he knew she was harmless. He loved touching her. So cool and soft to the touch of his fingers and wished he had more time. He reached across her, cradling her face with one hand and turning her to face him, smiling as he looked at her face. Maybe he would indulge himself one more kiss of those cold lips before he went back out...
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:30 am

Roxanne could feel the man's hand caress over her skin like wildfire, he was enjoying every moment of it. She could smell his pathetic arousal in the air and it made her almost want to be sick. But she would play along with this facade of his, such a brave and foolish man dangling himself in front of a blood thirst vampire. She could hear everything around her, her body much cooler than once before as she felt his lips graze against hers. With her eyes still closed and her fangs still in place as she let out her attack. Throwing her head forward to catch him off guard as she stunned him with the impact she used what strength she had and latched onto his neck and bit down deep into his artery as she drank waves after wave of his blood.

Welcoming the release that his blood was bringing her, strength to heal herself from the torturous pain and sexual antics that this man had put her through for hours on end.
    Elliot Samir
    Elliot Samir

Post by Elliot Samir Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:44 am

Elliot's eyes went wide with shock when she bit down on his neck and a mix of pain and pleasure washed over him as he felt her drink blood from him, then panic set in. He beat at her with his fists, smacking at her face and pulling her hair pointlessly for precious seconds, then remembered the mace. He snatched it off his belt, spraying the thick silver foam in her eyes and across her skin. He screamed in panic trying to free himself, knowing that nobody could hear him.
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 am

Roxanne rushed through her feeding as she tried to swallow as much blood as she could take in every mouthful. If she just regained her strength then she could fight back against her captor. She let go and let out a blood curling scream as something silver connected with her skin. Her body engulfed with smoke as the silver burned into her exposed flesh. Her eyes burning with excruciating pain as blood trickled down her cheeks as her body buckled from the bed as she tried to shake off this net of silver that had taken over her.

"WHEN I AM FREE. YOU ARE DEAD!" she bellowed from her lungs.
    Elliot Samir
    Elliot Samir

Post by Elliot Samir Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 am

Elliot tumbled away, holding his neck and backing to the door. As it slid open, he stepped in the doorway and heard her yell.

"WHEN I AM FREE. YOU ARE DEAD!"

He gave her a malicious grin and spoke low, trying to mimic the synthesizer.

"Well now, that does not motivate me to be kind, does it..."

He walked out of the room, going to the controls and turning the UV to 15 seconds and activated it, watching her suffer. He pressed a piece of gauze to his neck, cursing the damn vampire, but had to chuckle. It had been a bit of a turn on as well.
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:10 am

The UV lights clicked on and began flashing as Roxanne screamed and cursed out in pain. She was not sure how much more she could take of this. With every flicker of the light made her skin burn and blister only increasing the pain inflicted by the silver. The blood that she had taken already slowly had begun to heal her body but with the mixture of the silver and UV rays it was pointless.

"AHH! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU!" she cursed through the blinking UV rays.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:20 am

Quinn pulled the outer door shut and headed into the safehouse interior. As he opened the security door to where they were keeping Roxanne, he heard her scream out.

"AHH! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU!"

It only took one look at Elliot to see what had happened, then he saw Roxanne. He began laughing as he walked over to check on Elliot's wounds. When he saw Roxanne's condition, he glared at the young man.

"What did I tell you, Elliot. I need her in the condition to talk. Even more so since our timetable has been severely cut short."

He pulled out a small vial of blood, rubbing it into the young man's wound. As it closed, he looked in the young man's eyes.

"I have to go in there and deal with this. You will stay out here and monitor things."

He cut the lights and turned on a fresh water spray from the sprinklers to rinse away the foam still clinging to her skin. With the lights still off, he turned on the microphone.

"My apologizes for my assistant, he gets a little to involved in his work. I will be in with blood to help you heal in a few minutes. I will admit I am impressed with you. This long without feeding and you still had the strength. If it helps you any, I think he pissed himself."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:30 am

Showers with silver and now water? Her skin ached and burned from the combination of all three mixing together as she blinked rapidly to free her eyes of all silver that had worked its way in. Her eyes blinded from everything, all but shadows of mixed colours filled her eyes.

Her body lay lifeless on the bed as she did not have very much strength to do much else as she heard a voice fill the room around her.

"I didn't do this to impress you" she snapped "For someone who likes his toys and torture. You are very much a coward" she laughed "Show yourself....Show yourself for what you really are" she ended with a choking laugh.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 am

Quinn laughed at her spirit. She has some real stones. This was going to be more enjoyable than he thought. He picked up three bottles of blood, choosing carefully some of the better bottles, and turned off the microphone. He nodded to Elliot and the door slid open.

"Well...you know I have always enjoyed my toys, Roxanne."

He walked closer, assessing the damage Elliot had done to her. He saw her eyes were clouded but knew that would heal as well as the rest of her. He set two of the bottles on the floor in the corner, opening the third and walked to her side. He kept his distance and spoke softly. He had a plan but did not know how much she would believe.

"Open your mouth, Roxanne. I have some blood for you and I will give you the first bottle to heal some of the damage that little fool did. Then when you have healed a bit, you can explain why Isabel wants you dead."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 am

"Blood? Really? Do you think I am that stupid? What's in it? Hep D? Hep V?" she questioned her captor.

Pulling at her restraints as she was met with another failed attempt as her body relaxed on to the bed. Finally giving in that she wasn't about to break free just yet.

"Then when you have healed a bit, you can explain why Isabel wants you dead"

Wait! What? Isabel wanted her dead. That wasn't possible.

"I don't know what your talking about" she grumbled, her eyes still cloudy as her body fought to repair itself.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:54 am

He smiled at her suspicions. Lifting the label, he chuckled.

"Actually, if I remember right, this is one of your favorites. Caduceus "Naga" blood wine. Almost a decade old. If you are not interested, I can pour it out, but it would be such a waste...and my assistant can't have tasted very good."

He poured a few drops on his finger, hanging his hand over her face close enough for her to smell it.
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 pm

She could smell it. It was true, her particular favourite type of blood. She nodded reluctantly in acceptance as she opened her mouth as the blood poured into her mouth as she swallowed as much as she could before he snatched it away from her. But when he did, she wanted to protest, but she would not give him that satisfaction. Although the blood was not fresh from the vein as her body welcomed the relief and had began slowly healing itself.

Her eyes taking longer to heal as figures slowly came into view, everything that was once blurry now had form and now she had a face.

"You!" she growled.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:03 pm

"Of course, me, Roxanne. Who else do you think she would call on to remove someone who became a problem for her? I wanted to try to get information before telling you but decided that it would be more interesting for you to know. How does someone who is supposed to care so much about you send someone to kill you? Open up, and I'll pour the rest of this bottle. That should heal you enough that we can talk."

He held the bottle above her.
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:10 pm

No. He was lying, he had to be. Isabel loved her, she had told her many times. She wouldn't do anything like that. She couldn't. She wouldn't.

"Your lying! She wouldn't....She loves me! It's all lies" she told him.

He was lying. He was just trying to play her. He had to be.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:14 pm

"...and you have never seen her harm someone she claimed to love?"

He tipped the bottle, not caring if she opened her mouth or not.

"Drink or not, it is your choice."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:22 pm

"...and you have never seen her harm someone she claimed to love?"

That left her without an argument. Hugo. He loved Isabel and hoped that he would turn her but in the end betrayed her, but she still loved him...she did. As she was sprayed with more blood from the bottle as she welcomed it as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful. The blood making her feel better, her body allowing it to heal herself, she twisted her head around so that she could speak.

"Fine! What do you want to know!" she grumbled in defeat.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:34 pm

"Well...lets start simple and we can go on from there. How successful were you with Compton? Did you even make it into the bedroom? How far were you to take things?"

As the bottle emptied, he set it against the wall, returning to look at her as she spoke.
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Roxanne tried to flex her body, but the restraints forbid her from doing anything.

"I made it as far as his bedroom, he turned me down flat. We got interrupted by a guard" she grumbled "I was told to take it as far as I could go. I was to seduce Compton into bed so that his wolf would find out. With her gone he would be weak and distracted...Anything in the name of war" she grumbled again.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:44 pm

"Ok, that was very good for a start. Now, to more interesting things."

He walked over, picking up the second bottle and opening it. He held it up and smiled.

"How much do you know of her plans for attacking Louisiana? I am not asking details at this point, just on a scale of one to ten. This is my home so I am interested. It also might be interesting to see where I can profit from her plans."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:51 pm

"I don't know anything...She never told me a thing. She has someone that she has on the inside. That knows Compton and about Louisiana. So on your scale of one to ten...How about zero? That answer your question?" she snapped.

She was telling the truth, Isabel never told her anything.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:55 pm

"I believe you, just wanted confirmation that our plans had not been leaked between bed-sheets."

He paused, letting the statement sink in.

"Think sweetheart, who else has the access her spy needs? She knows what I enjoy and we get along well enough. Besides, she is going to need someone to help smooth things over out here if she succeeds."

He poured a bit of the new bottle in her mouth and continued.

"Now, to have some fun. What can you tell me about your Queen, on a personal level. I'd love to have some nice gossip to tease her with. On top of that, something really juicy would be a way to slap back at her."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:02 pm

"I don't know anything else...She never tells me anything. All I know is that she has someone that she holds close. Closer than me. She tells them everything. Other than that I do not know" she grumbled.

What was with all this questioning? She did not know anything.

"She does not know about your lover or Jessica...She still believed your succeeded in your mission...But she has something planned for Compton. Something big...It will destroy him. If she succeed's in her task, Compton will beg for death" she grumbled again
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:08 pm

He poured a bit more of the blood-wine into her mouth and smiled.

"If you had come to me rather than making threats...."

He ran a gentle hand along her hip.

"...we might have had a far different way of spending time."

He looked down at her.

"We sadly do not have the time I originally expected to have for this little game. Unless you can tell me something interesting, I do not really have much reason to keep you around."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:28 am