For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Playing at work

Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Playing at work - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing at work

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:13 pm

"I do not really have much reason to keep you around."

What was he going to kill her? No. She would not die like this. Not at the hands of him.

"Fine! Isabel has someone helping her. I have never met him or her. But she has someone on her inner circle that she trusts. He knows things...about the Compton blood line. And if and when she finds out that you failed your mission...They will meet a fate worse that death...And she will make you watch...And there will be nothing you can do to stop it" she told him
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:16 pm

"You are not giving me anything I do not already know, Roxanne. I need something worthwile. It does not even need to be about Compton. Give me a reason to keep you around."
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Roxanne smiled and chuckled as she had something. Something that would keep him on his toes. Something that she had been planning since the moment that she had found out that he had "failed" his mission. She did not trust him with his lies about working against Compton.

"If I die....So does your progeny" she laughed.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Quinn's face went cold as he smashed the bottle to the floor. He looked to the window.

"Elliot, rack her."

He watched as the chains once again lifted her body, pulling against her joints.

"Tell me more, Roxanne. I have all night. This can go easy or hard for you. We both know Isabel doesn't care. Would you like to know how much she is paying me for you?"
    Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Roxanne felt the chains pull against her as she attempted to fight back, the blood that was in her system was giving her some strength to fight back but just not enough.

"Hit a nerve have I? I must have given your reaction...part of you knows it might be true. But the other part tells you that I am lying....I guess the question is...which part do you believe the most John" she laughed as her laughter soon turned to screams as the restraints pulled again.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 pm

"I told you before threatening my family was not a wise move."

He walked from the room, coming back with a leather roll and a small box. He rolled in a small tray and unrolled the leather, letting her see what he had brought. He went one by one, checking each implement.

Playing at work - Page 2 Tools-10

Roxanne Mckee
    Roxanne Mckee

Post by Roxanne Mckee Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:38 pm

"Oh John, John...It is not me that you should be worried about" she laughed.

She glanced to see that he had returned with something new, something sharp.

"Time to play again?" she joked.

But as he approached her, her face changed. As something pierced her thigh she let out a blood curling scream that echoed the room.

This was the man that she had heard about.

John Quinn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:23 pm