For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Talking to my girl..

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Talking to my girl.. Empty Talking to my girl..

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Willa finally found time to talk with Tara about all the bullshit that has been going on,she found her in the family room of the cabin.She brought home all the bottles that Mr.Quinn had sent for the taste test ,there were still seven she hadnt even gotten to during the video chat . She called out to Tara ..

" Hey Tara do I have a tale to tell you and I have treats ...you cant believe what has been going on the last two days ...We have a problem with our King ...and his right hand new watch dog ....man oh man ..."

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Talking to my girl.. Empty Re: Talking to my girl..

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:57 pm

*Tara walked in wiping her hands dry, after loading the dish washer, these days, she liked her true blood in a fine glass, fuck if they lived in a mansion, even if it was a cabin, why not take advantage? She was wearing something she had bought from her on-line shopping, dark, black leather pants, biker boots, that matched her pants, and a tight, fitting, red Fangtasia shirt, which exposed just a small amount of belly.*

"Girl, I have been looking for you for a while, come here!"

*Tara said, grabbing Willa, and hugging her, she was amazed at how emotional she was about her vampire sister, but after she had been attacked at Fangtasia, or nearly attacked, and forced to defend herself, she had hoped she would not hear from Willa, that the same things had happened to her. Tara was already pissed.*

"Are you alright?"

*She asked Willa, hoping that she wouldn't have to kill someone else, for harming her sister vamp.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Willa was surprised but pleased about the hug and she hugged her back with all her might ,she needed it so much she almost burst into tears.She saw the new clothes and had to smile Tara always looked good looking bad ass.She showed Tara her box of goodies and saw that she was way ahead of her with the finery ...

"Oh Tara I have had just a hellish few days ...I wish you could have been there ...its been a living nightmare .Now ...I have a few very touchy things to tell you so you have to promise not to lose your marbles ok ?" " You have to say it out loud ...I promise not to lose it "
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 pm

*Tara looked over at Willa and immediately grew defensive.*

"Girl, I like you, and I am very over protective of you, but you can't be coming to me, only when shit, gets bad."

*Tara said eyeing Willa for a moment.*

"It's like every time we get together, you be telling me, not to lose my shit, and to be honest, we'll it's usually a reason to loose my shit, so unless you were attacked, I may very well, loose my shit. I just dealt with some dumb ass at our emergency home, talking about fungus, and I don't know with how much crazy I can deal with, before I get pissy, so go ahead, but I can't guarantee I won't get upset....what in the hell you doing, that your getting in trouble....do I have to kill someone...'cause I can do that....just lemme know."

*Tara said to Willa.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Willa thought to herself    " Yeah your right Im always getting in shit but maybe this shit will make her proud "    So she took a deep breath a habit she has gotten into lately and said...

" Here it goes ...I kind of got into it with Bill ...he just pissed me off so bad when he had this woman a Miss Trillo come in our bar and do a secret inspection ...he didn't give us any notice at all and when I confronted him he threatened me with closing the bar and restaurant completely and went off on me about.... I'm your King this and I'm your King that ...So I made an appointment with this Miss Trillo and tried to make some sort of middle ground but it was plain to see where she stood ....She wanted to change the concept of the restaurant and said Bill didn't even know what we were doing here and he was going to shut us down if we didn't come to his thought process...She wanted to make it a  a steam something or other ....oh and they don't want us using Mr Quinn for our blood supply any more they want control over that as well ...but I went behind Bills back and ordered from him anyway ...He has great blood this is one of his new ones we are drinking now ...anyways we are going to have to get Bill out sooner then I expected... I dont know... so I more or less told the Trillo person to go shove it ...all we would do is make the Excellence more available to the average guy and bring our prices down ...What do you think ..did I do the right thing by sticking to our guns ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:15 pm

*Tara smiled and actually laughed, a bit.*

"Oh Willa.....I wish I could have seen his stupid ass face.....okay, first off, Fuck this inspection bitch, I don't take orders from someone's lackies, nor do you, fuck that bullshit! I don't know who that Trillo person is, but she can go fuck off! Fuck Bill and fuck Bill's orders, we do what we want and just pretend to listen to what he says, he isn't in charge here, we are and he can think he is all he wants, I don't care anymore, WE run Fangtasia, and we'll just let him think he has a say, as for people coming in to inspect....yeah that's gonna happen, talk to this Quinn guy, I want our own guards, VAMPIRE guards, to combat, his dumb ass human bitches, start holding auditions for the part as soon as possible."

*Tara stopped for a moment, and then said.*

"Wait....restaurant...who, what?"

*She asked, confused.*

"Oh and we get blood, from where we want to get blood, I don't care if we feel like, gutting someone and hanging them from the bar to fill glasses....you did right, I am proud of you."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Willa was stunned Tara actually laughed about this ,something she has been fretting over telling her since last eve .Well its a good thing she knows if Tara isn't worried then she shouldn't be worried either .She thought over the vampire guard thing and wondered if Mr.Quinn could help with that he seemed a person with the know how and a person with the way how too.She would get in contact with him and inquire about that tomorrow.The it came to her that Tara asked about the restaurant ???

"Ummm....where have you been ?  The addition to Fangtasia ...the cocktail bar ,restaurant and dance floor ...hello ??? What did you think I was doing next door ...you sent that very nice present for the lights ....the hanging hearts for the center piece ...are you alright ? Steve said something happened at the bar the other night ...are you ok ?"

" You seem a little off tonight ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:41 pm

*Tara made a face as if she had just drank a sour lemon, restaurant....she didn't know how she felt about a restaurant, but Willa seemed to be enjoying it, and she realized she needed to give a little to get a little....even if she thought it was a horrible idea.*

"We already have King doofus chomping at our feet, are you sure about this whole restaurant thing? No you know what scratch that, if you wanna do this restaurant thing, I'm a let you do it, but this is you're thing......I don't know nothing about running no restaurant, I don't even watch top chef!"

*She finally decided to relax and sat down.*

"I'm fine.....some stupid ass vampires....attempted to attack me....I'm ok...thought. Don't worry about me, I am just glad it was me and not you."

*She said, calming down a bit.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Willa just smiled at Tara she knew she hadn't read a one word of any of the papers she had left for her on the specs for the restaurant.She thought    " Maybe you could have looked at the pictures Tara "   and made a face at her that she hoped she didn't see  . She shook her head a little and said ...

" Well His Majesty didn't like the concept and if you would have ever gone into the other side you would have seen the concept Tara ( with a smile on her face ) ...These restaurants have been popping up all over Europe and Canada and they are doing well big or small ...it will be a nice addition to Fangtasia you'll see ...and really you and I both have enough money to fund it for years till it makes enough on its own but that wont be an issue ...Just wait till Valentines day we are already booked solid for the first 8 hours of operations so I really don't think we will have anything to worry about ....and its not like we added a huge restaurant  ....a total of sixty seats in the whole addition including the dance floor area which we only use as an over flow if needed ...I wish you were more interested in it when I was building it then you wouldn't be so surprised now ( smiling again and winking at her )...As for our King he will have to let me continue with it or watch me or us open it somewhere else where he has no control over it ...fuck him ...."

" What about guards ..it would seem by your attack that we need vampire guards ...I don't want another problem like you had happening ever again ....this Mr.Quinn might be able to help us with vampire guards he seems to know things and be able to get things ...I am going to give him a call right now  about that ..."

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2255-doing-it-againhttps://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2255-doing-it-again

Last edited by Willa Burrell on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:38 pm

*Tara smiled wider*

"I'm not surprised....as much as I am concerned....yeah money is grand, and I am glad we are making some, so I am not just spending it all....but I worry, I mean there has to be a reason Pam and Eric never cashed in on this restaurant idea....plus we're already pissing off King Nothing, I just want to have as least to do with him as possible...in case you haven't noticed, Bill really only cares about one thing and that's power, and his power hungry ass, is going to be fit to be tied, if we're going to piss him off, let's do it way big, and make sure that we're gonna have some kind of back-up, because Bill can be a real bitch."

*Tara said looking over at Willa.*

"Hey, hey, hey I was paying attention....or trying to, sorry if I got a little off course, with fixing our emergency home.....after all, I wanna make sure we have the best defense available....you wanna do a restaurant... that's fine by me....I ain't working in it thought, Hell no.....I like sitting in the throne, thank you......."

*Tara said smirking.*

"Sure call this Quinn guy.....you do realize however if we do this....we are basically saying fuck you to Bill....there may be a backlash.....are you ready for that?"

*Tara asks, a brow raised.*

"Cause like I said, he can be a huge dick......and make our lives very unhappy....I'm all for this...thought...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:00 am