For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Eternal Revenge

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Eternal Revenge  Empty Eternal Revenge

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:33 am

After his call with Hugo, Bill remained in his office as he sipped slowly on his tumbler of blood as he contemplated his next move for Isabel. He would arrive at the base where he had arranged for Hugo to take Isabel, but now all he needed was Jessica by his side. Calling for Dexter on his speaker as he waited for him to arrive in his office. It did not take long for him to arrive as he knocked several times and entered swiftly, bowing his head in a respectful manner as he stood in front of Bill's desk.

"Dexter, any word from Jessica?" he quizzed.

Dexter merely shook his head reluctantly.

"No your Majesty, I was unable to find her. She wished to remain alone with the vampire James" he admitted.

James? Oh yes James the one with the talent for garden's, his presence in Bill's home had slipped his mind.

"Go to her, tell her I wish to speak with her immediately. Tell her it is important!" he barked at Dexter.

Dexter nodded again as he bowed again in respect as he swiftly left the King's office leaving Bill alone. He wanted Jessica with him, but he would not force her. Reaching into his drawer as he pulled out the silk wrap that held the dagger that Arabella had given him, the same dagger that Brianna had been training with. 

Tonight would be the night.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Eternal Revenge  Empty Re: Eternal Revenge

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:12 am

She had dismissed Dexter before and wanted to be alone. Even James insisted she go, but she wanted no part of this war. A war that took the life of Brianna. It was all stupid and political and she was disappointed in vampires, they were no better than humans with their petty wars. She laid next to James in their secret sanctuary of the garden, hidden below ground. It had been where she was hiding out for her safety, but also for her sanity. She was still mourning Brianna and didn't want to leave the confines of her sanctuary.

"Miss Hamby, King Bill requests your presence. He insists it is at utmost importance." She heard Dexter again. Sighing hard, she pushed herself up and looked at James. "I'll be back, I need to go see what he wants. Maybe there was word on Kiara or something." She kissed his lips and smiled, standing, she reluctantly went meet Dexter outside. Folding her arms across her chest, she rolled her eyes.

"Where is he?"

"This way Miss Hamby..."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:18 am

Bill had been sat patiently in his office waiting for the arrival of Jessica but it had been sometime since he sent Dexter to find her. He had a feeling that she would not want a part of this but he would give her a choice. Draining his glass of blood as he placed it back on his desk as there was a knock at his office door as he called for them to enter.

"Your Majesty, Miss Hamby" as he bowed and back away for Jessica to enter his office and Dexter closed the door in his wake.

Bill stood swiftly from behind his desk and walked around to stand in front of Jessica before engulfing her into an embrace.

"Where have you been? I have been worried Jessica" he spoke softly, his whole body relaxing to finally seeing her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:20 am

She stiffened slightly as he hugged her tightly, closing her eyes and after a moment, hugged him back. Blowing out a breath, she buried her face in his neck and shook her head. "I've been hiding, like you said. You told James to keep me safe...he did." She pulled back slightly. "Is it over yet? Is it done? Kiara...is she...." She felt herself getting emotional since there had been no word yet and it worried her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:24 am

Bill relaxed into this moment with Jessica as he gently stroked her long hair that fell down her back as he gently gazed into her eyes.

"Not yet, but Kiara will be found. You have my word, everything will be okay" he assured her.

There was so much that he wanted to promise her, but he could not find the words as he tucked a stray lock of her hair behind her ear.

"It will be over soon, but that all depends on your choice sweetheart. There is something that I must ask you. I will not force you to do anything that you do not want to do" he told her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:28 am

She looked curiously at him. "What can I do? I mean...you say choice...what choice?" She waited for him to explain himself, wondering what she could possibly do for him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:35 am

Bill released her from his grip as he turned back to his desk and picked up the silk wrap that Arabella had given him as he turned back to Jessica.

"This is the exact blade that belonged to Brianna....I have Isabel in captivity. I know how you felt about Brianna, and the choice is yours. This blade shall be returned to Isabel, I want you to make Isabel feel the pain that Brianna felt, I would like you to be there when I meet her" he requested of her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:43 am

Her brows went up in surprise when he mentioned having Isabel in captivity. The woman who had caused so much strife and pain lately, she was here...

Looking down at the blade in her hands, she ran her finger over the designs and remembered the day she and Brianna fought at Quinn's, sparring together and getting things out in the open. She dodged this knife and had placed it against Brianna's neck, teaching her how to properly use it. She smiled softly at the memory and looked back up at Bill. "Bill....I...I want her to hurt as bad as Brianna did...I want to inflict pain, pain she's never before felt." She would use that dark part of her to remind Isabel of pain and what it felt like.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 am

Bill in that moment had never felt so proud, she truly was his progeny and she would help him bring Isabel down.

"I know that I am asking a lot of you Jessica. I am asking you to do something that I never thought I would have to, but I owe it to you to give you this choice. I will not force you to do something that you may regret sweetheart" he whispered as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:51 am

She looked down at the dagger briefly before looking back up at Bill, her face never more serious as she only said three words.

"Where is she?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:58 am

"Dexter!" Bill called out.

Without hesitation Dexter entered his office and bowed once again.

"Is the vehicle ready?" he quizzed.

"Yes your Majesty, it is parked out front. Shall I alert the guards of your departure?" he asked.

"No. They will not be needed, I shall call when they are needed, Thank you" as he dismissed him before turning back to Jessica "Are you ready?" he asked again, he needed to be sure.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:00 pm

She continued to look at the dagger as Bill spoke to Dexter, thinking about all of the horrible things she would do to that vile woman. She would make her pay, true death was too good for her. She would wish she had met the true death when she was finished with her, that was for sure. Looking up when Bill said her name, breaking her train of thought, she nodded.

"I've never been more ready." If Bill would be present, he would be in for a shock to see how just not so innocent she had become.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Bill nodded as he had the confirmation that he needed from Jessica as he led her out of his office and out of the main entrance to a waiting vehicle as he held open the door on the front passenger side for her to slide inside. He closed the door as he walked around the vehicle to the drivers side and slid in as the car was already running as he put his foot on the gas as begin to drive them off the estate grounds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:01 am