For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Ultimate you

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Ultimate you - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate you

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:24 pm

He looked down, smiling as she spoke. In many ways, Rochelle reminded him of his sister. Timid at times, strong at others, and tended to make him smile. He lifted his head and looked deep into her eyes.

"True...I did promise you a fun weekend. We do need to talk about something though. Are we going to have fun this weekend as just friends, or are we going to be open to being more?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:28 pm

She heard his question and shifted her weight a bit, nervously darting her eyes around the room before going back to his. She chuckled and her free hand moved a stray hair from her face as she inhaled slowly, thinking hard on his question. "Well....we're friends...I think, I mean I hope... but...." She smiled a bit nervously and flushed a little. "You can...kiss me...anytime you want and whatever happens happens??" She ended with a question and a smile as she tilted her head, wondering what he really wanted. Did he really want her to be his girlfriend after only knowing her for a few weeks? The thought made her smile bigger, her smile spreading slowly as she thought about the possibilities.

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:35 pm

He grinned, pulling her into his lap and kissed her slowly, letting himself get lost in the kiss. When he finally pulled back, he whispered to her.

"Same goes for you, Rochelle. If you want to kiss me, feel free."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 pm

She squealed when he pulled her into his lap as he fell back onto the love seat, giggling before they were cut off by his heated kiss. She held onto him and touched his cheek as he kissed her slowly. She playfully nipped at his lip before he completely broke the kiss and felt a bit more braver than she ever felt before. Friends with Tolvin was worth every second...and kiss.

She giggled again and pulled herself up enough to be inches from his lips, her lips brushed his lightly as she looked into his eyes. "I like the free kisses thing..." She slowly put her lips against his and opened her mouth slightly, closing her lips to kiss him, she repeated it and deepened the kiss very slowly. This was the first time she had kissed him first.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:19 pm

His eyes widened when she leaned in, kissing him again and again. He had no complaints but was a little surprised at this new side of her. As she continued to kiss him, he wrapped his arms around her and simply enjoyed her kisses. After a little while, his watch beeped and he laughed softly. As she leaned in to kiss him again, he held a finger to her lips, grinning.

"If you want to make our appointment, we are going to need to get going soon. That is...if you still want to learn to shoot."

He moved his fingers away and kissed her again.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:23 pm

She was enjoying kissing him when he interrupted her. She grinned and nodded her head. "Of course...it's my turn to learn. I'm sure you'll be a great teacher." She stood from his lap and snapped her fingers. "I need shoes...and socks." She giggled and rushed off to get them.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:43 pm

~30 minutes later~

As they walked into the shop, Tolvin smiled. He left her to look though the displays of guns while he went to talk to Dean about what he wanted to pick up this time. He knew whatever gun she picked out would need his custom rounds. He had finally found someone he could connect with and was not about to risk her by not having her be safe. When he came back, he handed her a small box and grinned at her. He gave her a quick kiss and pointed toward a door in the back.

"There is a room back there for privacy. Go put this on to wear while we look around. It'll help you get used to things. When you come back, we will work on figuring out what type of gun or guns you want."

He watched as she opened the box and smiled at him nervously.

"Ok....be right back."

He smiled as she scurried to the back room to try it on.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Truthfully? She had no idea where to put it. Luckily there was an instruction sheet. She lifted her tshirt and began to put it on and struggled with the straps. She couldn't figure out the last part and grumbled. She rolled her shirt up enough to show her midriff and stepped out, giving him a slightly embarrassed look.

"Um...I can't get the strap. It won't cooperate." She chuckled.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Tolvin smiled as Dean turned his back politely. Tolvin walked over to her, kneeling down and kissing her tickle-sensitive skin as he reached around, tightening the straps so it was snug on her body. He pulled the rubber guns from the box and slid them into place. He stepped back a bit and looked at her. He smiled when she nervously gripped the edges of her jeans, tugging them up and over the guns.

Ultimate you - Page 2 97276311
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:13 pm

She held back a giggle when he placed a kiss on her stomach, his scruff rubbing against her skin and making her whimper as she held back her laughter. She blushed and looked around, eyes widening as she saw one woman sneaking a peek at their exchange. She flushed redder and bit her bottom lip as he secured the dummy guns. She pulled her jeans back up after he stood and cleared her throat, scratching at her neck nervously as she waited to see what was next. "So.....what now?" She asked as she looked up at him.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:19 pm

He grinned when she flushed red again. Gods she blushed easily. As she pulled her pants over the holsters, he smiled.

"So.....what now?"

He smiled and motioned to the display cases.

"Well...you can look around for a while and pick out what you like, or I can help you."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:20 pm

She walked over to the display cases and looked at the choices. There were so many. Some huge, bulky and some small and very tiny. She thought about the places they could be hidden and grinned, tapping the glass when she saw a different one. She pointed and looked over at him.

"This one...it's purple." She smiled proudly.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Tolvin laughed when she commented that it was purple. He waved Dean over and pointed out what she liked and held two fingers up. Dean nodded and headed to the back rooms to get her guns. Tolvin kissed her on the neck and whispered.

"Now you get to the fun part. The range is out back. Are you ready to shoot something?"

He led her through a pair of doors near the back of the store, leading her down a hall and into a room with rows of divided booths.

Ultimate you - Page 2 Lone_s10

He grinned and walked to one of the booths to wait for Dean. When his friend walked out, he covered Rochelle's eyes until Dean had placed her surprise on the counter in front of her. Dean chuckled and commented that those were the last of the batch.

Ultimate you - Page 2 A183c210

Tolvin uncovered her eyes and stepped back to watch her reaction.

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:46 pm

She bit her lip again when he kissed her neck and smiled, closing her eyes briefly as he spoke low next to her ear. She was excited but extremely nervous? Why was she doing this again? Oh, right...because sir hotty was her instructor. Who wouldn't wanna shoot something if he was teaching? She swallowed and nodded her head to answer him.

She was led down the hall to the area where they shoot. She looked around and mouthed 'wow', taking in her surroundings. She could smell the lingering scent of gunpowder. He covered her eyes and she giggled, bringing her hands up to place on top of his. "What are we doing?" He chuckled and didn't answer and then uncovered her eyes and she blinked to clear her vision. She looked down before her and saw the two guns. She smiled and bounced on the balls of her feet, turning to face him. "It's purple...I get to shoot that? I don't...I don't know how." She said meekly.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:55 pm

"That is the goal by the end of the afternoon. We start simple."

Dean walked over and handed him two small devices. He took the dummy pistols from her holsters and clipped the laser guides onto the barrels. He took her to another booth, leaving her guns where they were. He pointed down range at a target.

"You are going to bring both up together and yell 'bang' when you are ready to fire. Dean will snap a photo when you do and we will see how your shots look down range. This will give you a basic concept of aiming a gun. A little while doing this and we move on to a new skill."

He slipped the dummys back into her holsters, running his hands along her sides. He used his hands to being her arms in front of her, pointing her hands toward the target. He lowered her hands back down and did it a second time. The third time he moved her hands to the dummy guns and squeezed her hands around the grips. He guided her to pull them up and aim like before, then return the guns to her holsters. He whispered in her ear softly.

"Now it is your turn."

He reached down, turning on the laser sights and backed up.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:02 pm

She nodded as he explained how things would go, a million things going through her head right now. Random math facts, movie quotes, sudoku...focus, breathe, focus. He put them back in her holsters as he stood behind her, she looked down. His hands moved up her sides and she giggled a little, flinching slightly. She pressed her lips together to contain her laughter and exhaled when he reached her arms. The second time he lowered her hands and brought them up, she closed her eyes and licked her lips. How was this erotic? Oh Jiminy Cricket help her...

She opened her eyes when he whispered in her ear and licked her lips to ready herself. She nodded and cleared her throat, attempting to remember what he said. She pulled one of the guns out and held it in her hands like he showed her, her hands trembled slightly. She closed her left eye to focus the laser towards the outline of a human target. Inhaling slowly, she relaxed and exhaled. After exhaling all of her air, she yelled "Bang!" And grinned proudly, turning to look at him as she pointed the gun at him. Realizing it, she pulled it behind her back and giggled. "Oops, that was bad. Sorry. How'd I do?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:19 pm

He grinned at her.

"That is why we start with a dummy gun. You forgot the last step, putting the gun back in the holster, but not bad for a first try. Let's see how you did."

He pulled the image up on the monitor Dean had set up behind them.

Ultimate you - Page 2 First_10

"Not bad for a first shot. Just remember that it goes where you point it. When you are holding a gun with two hands, you have to look at your arms. Which one is more forward? then you need to adjust your aim for that fact. Now...lets try it again. For each photo inside the second ring, you get a kiss. Get ten in a row and we move on to the next project."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:28 pm

She smiled and slid the gun back into the holster, looking up at him like the good student that she was. Looking over at the target, she saw she hit barely inside the black area. Frowning, she looked over at him and listened to his corrections. She nodded and looked up and to the side with her eyes. "Got it..adjust and watch my arms." She nodded again and looked at him. When he told her the reward, she grinned bigger.

"Oh, is that so...well now I feel bad for not rewarding you after completing puzzle 10." She giggled and stepped closer to lift herself on her tip toes, whispering in his ear. "Guess I'll have to think of....something." Well, that was brave of her. She grinned proudly and turned around to face the target Dean put back. She inhaled slowly and pulled the gun from her holster, her legs shoulder width apart and her arms extended straight out as she held the gun in her right hand, her left holding the butt of the handle. She examined her arms and adjusted her aim, closing her left eye to focus and aim. She looked serious and after a moment called out, "Bang!"

She repeated this eight more times and blew on the tip of the gun, sliding it into her holster before turning to face him. "Well professor Tolvin, what's my score?" She giggled.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:36 pm

He rolled his eyes when she 'blew' on the barrel, even more when she called him 'professor'. He laughed and walked to the monitor and looked at each image. He smiled as he scrolled through them.

"Well, I wouldn't try any sharpshooting contests yet, but you did good. Seven out of the nine you shot were inside the second ring. Now...do you want your reward now or do you want to save them up for later?"

He stepped close, looking in her eyes with a grin on his face.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Her shoulders sagged a bit to hear she didn't make them all but 7/10 were good enough for her. As he stepped close and offered her the reward now, she smirked a bit. "Keep them for later...I'll have something to look forward to." She shook her head and playfully poked him in the chest, "And don't roll your eyes, it's not nice." She gave a nod of finality and chuckled.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:46 pm

He motioned back toward the target and smiled.

"Let's go. Three more inside the ring and we move on from this project to the next. You'll like the next one."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:49 pm

She saw his security man coming out, all stern and serious. She rather him playful and smiling. "Three more...I can do that. I think..." She turned to face the target and readied herself. Pulling the gun from the holster, she assumed the position, set her arms right, closed one eye and aimed. "Bang!" She focused and re-aimed so that she would hit the center, or try to. "Bang!" She adjusted again and called out "Bang!"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:57 pm

He grinned as he saw her confidence growing slowly. He watched as she called out her last three shots and he pulled them on the screen. He grinned and turned the screen so she could see the final shot.

Ultimate you - Page 2 I-targ10

He walked over, resting his hands on her shoulders.

"Well now...that last shot deserves something a little extra, I think."

He moved close to her, taking her face in his hands and kissed her slow and sensual, letting his hands slide down her body to her hips as he felt her melting into the kiss. When he finally broke off the kiss, he grinned and looked into her eyes.

"Ready to move on to the next lesson?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:02 pm

She smiled and set the gun back in the holster as he recalled the target. As he examined it, she looked up and saw that all shots were bulls-eye. She did a dance of victory in her head and grinned when he said it deserved something extra. As he moved closer, she spoke, "Well what did yo--" Her words cut off by his slow and sensual kiss that made her melt against him and clutch his jacket for support. When he finally pulled away from her lips, she smiled without opening her eyes. She stayed like that for a few moments even after he spoke.

Shaking her head, her eyes shot open and she smiled sheepishly. "Lesson...right, mmhmm..yeah...what are we doing?" She rubbed at her forehead, attempting to regain her concentration.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Tolvin held up a single bullet and smiled. As if on cue, Dean brought out a 9mm and four magazines with numbers on them. He set them all on the counter and backed up, walking back out to the shop.

"Each of these are full of different blanks. Each one will have a bit more kick than the last. The fourth magazine is the same strength as your guns will be with standard rounds in them. This will be to get you used to compensating for the recoil."

He motioned her forward, showing her how to load the magazines into the gun and how to turn off the safety.

"When you have fired all the bullets, the slide will lock back. When that happens, you set down the gun and wait for me to tell you to load again. Understand?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:24 am