For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Satisfying weekend

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Satisfying weekend Empty Satisfying weekend

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:29 pm

She smiled and stirred in her sleep, inhaling slowly as she continued to dream. It was so vivid, she could smell his cologne so strongly. Feel his hands running across the bare skin of her back. He dipped her, swooping her back up just like Patrick did in Dirty Dancing. His hands felt their way down her sides as his lips pecked at her neck. "Tolvin..." She whispered in her sleep and stirred again.

Her hand rested on something broad and muscular, moving her hand she realized it slowly came up and went down again. She peeked one eye open to see her hand resting on a chest...a male chest. She slowly rose her head to see Tolvin and his eyes were closed. They were both fully clothed and she realized...she fell asleep in his arms last night. Well, this was different...and nice. She was afraid to wake him but wondered what he was dreaming, too. He looked so peaceful.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Satisfying weekend Empty Re: Satisfying weekend

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Tolvin felt her stir and began to wake up. They had both fallen asleep her, in each other's arms. It was, he admitted to himself, a very pleasant way to wake up. He felt her shift her weight as he laid there with her. He kept his breathing even and decided to see what she would do. His mind wandered back to the dream he had.

~Tolvin ran his hands along her side and over her shoulder, caressing every curve and touching every inch of her as he explored her body. He was still fully dressed and she was dressed from the waist down, but had removed her top and bra so he could more easily work on her shoulder...and whatever else he wanted to work on. She had given him a mischievous grin when she mentioned that permission.~

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:34 pm

She pushed herself up with one arm and watched him sleep, biting her lip as she looked at his chest. It was hugged tightly by a black fitted shirt. He was muscular but not big and bulgy, which was nice. She licked her lips as her eyes trailed his body. After raking them down his body and back up, she watched him and dipped her head low. Closing her eyes, she inhaled his cologne and bit her lip again.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:41 pm

He opened his eyes, watching her quietly, then grinned and whispered.

"Good morning, Rochelle. How did you sleep?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Her head jerked up and her eyes widened, a pinkness in her cheeks. "Oh, good morning. Well... I slept...well. You?" She smiled shyly and moved to a sitting position, looking over at him.

"Have sweet dreams?" I did, she thought to herself and smiled more.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:51 pm

It was his turn to blush when he heard her question. He only prayed that she focused on them talking and didn't look down at a rather uncomfortable condition he was experiencing. Having her this close all this time, and with the dream he had...

"I could not help but have pleasant dreams with you at my side, Rochelle."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:03 pm

She smiled and looked down at her lap. When she looked up and went to look back at him, she caught sight of the comforter being slightly raised and appeared to move. She quickly looked over and him and rubbed her lips together nervously before she spoke...or tried to.

"I can...I can order breakfast today or...or we could go out or...um...I uh..." She smiled again and chuckled. "Jiminy Crickets..."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:11 pm

His face was now in full flame as he followed her eyes.

"Sure...Sure, you can order breakfast. I'm gonna go grab a shower while we wait."

He shifted his body, trying to hide his embarrassment, his mind still flashing with images from his dream. He could still feel her tender skin under his fingers...and the taste as he kissed it...Stop it! that was only a dream....wasn't it?
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:29 pm

She nodded and watched him roll the other way, her face flushed and she did notice his was too. Well, he was attracted to her. That or he just really needed to pee. She pushed it from her mind and watched him walk towards the bathroom without speaking again. She climbed out of bed and pulled down her pink tank top. She moved over to the phone and picked up the room service menu. After reading the selections she settled on something with a grin. She placed the order and looked around the room. Taking a seat on the foot rest near the large chair, she ran her fingertips along her bottom lip and closed her eyes.

She remembered more of her dream. He kissed her lips and moved down her neck, kissing across her upper chest and his hands sliding down her back as her pulled her to him to press against him. She let her head fall back as her fingernails ran through the short hair on the back of his head.

When there was a knock at the door, she quickly stood and her eyes opened as she rushed to the door. "Thank you." She left him a tip and moved the tray of food into the room. She looked over at the bed and grinned. Breakfast in bed... Placing the tray with two plates down, she looked around the room and waited.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:49 pm

As the ice cold water fell across his body, he clenched his teeth and tried to clear his mind, but it kept going back to the memory...dream....whatever it was. He could not get it out of his mind. After a little while, the cold water helped enough and he stepped from the shower, pulling a towel around him and walked into the bedroom. He froze as he saw her sitting on the bed, looking at him with a grin on her face. He looked in her eyes, trying to read her, but his mind was still distracted...

"um...Hi..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:58 pm

She looked up when she heard the door open and her mouth fell open as she stood quickly from the bed. She looked at him long enough for her eyes to rake up his body from head to toe, before looking away and turning to the side, covering her eyes. She thought he was delicious before, this was no comparison. Beads of water still lingered on his torso and the towel wrapped around his waist....holy mars bars batman, he was...wow.

"I uh...I thought, I shouldn't have, I'm so so sorry. I uh..I'll go." She proceeded to walk towards the door she faced, her face burning with embarrassment.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:14 pm

He grinned, seeing she was blushing again as she headed for the door.

"No need. You can stay if you like."

He walked over to the closet, picking out some clothes and laying them out. Keeping his back to her, he pulled his towel off, using it to dry himself and listening for her reaction. He pulled on his boxers, then turned so he could see her while he got dressed. He watched her and smiled as she tried to recover from her blush. He saw the food and smiled. He walked over to her, resting his hand at the small of her back as he kissed her deeply. He looked in her eyes and whispered.

"mmm...smells great...."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:29 pm

She stopped walking when he said she could stay if she wanted. She debated leaving him to dress in privacy, turning to explain that as she caught a glimpse of his bare assets. Her mouth really fell open and she quickly covered her eyes. "OH! Uh.." She chuckled nervously and peeked through her fingers, seeing him turn to face her. "You...you um..." She snapped her fingers as she tried to think and couldn't. Her brain was fried.

She dropped her hand and watched him pull on some pants. He grinned as he buttoned them and her eyes continued to look him up and down. Was he testing her? No...he was teasing her. He walked over to her without a shirt on and she shifted her weight, folding her arms across her chest nervously. His hand went to the small of her back and he leaned forward to kiss her, causing her arms to fall at her sides. He was freshly shaven and smelled even better than before. Good God what did that man wear?

"mmm...smells great...."

She kept her eyes closed with a silly grin and nodded, "mmm, yes you do." After a moment of silence, she opened her eyes and winced. "I said that outloud didn't I? You...you meant the food. Oh Gods..." She let her forehead rest against his chest, embarrassed. "You are so distracting...like this..."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:36 pm

He looked directly into her eyes, smiling.

"The food smells good, Rochelle, but I was not referring to that..."

He pulled her close and cradled her face in his hands. He leaned in, kissing her again. He loved to take his time with her, and how those nice slow kisses affected her. He felt her melt into him and held her up, taking his time and enjoying himself.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:43 pm

She smiled and chuckled nervously..."Oh, I...I see." She looked up at him and closed her eyes when he kissed her again, she was feeling so many surges of emotions and hormones together at once, it made her whole body feel on fire. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed slightly, breaking the kiss. As she tried to regain her breathing and composure, she moved a strand of hair from her face and smiled, shaking her head.

Looking up at him, she shrugged. "Tolvin...I don't...I don't think I can be your friend....not when you kiss me like that. I...well, I'm not...don't get me wrong...UGH!" She closed her eyes because words wouldn't form right. "I'm not asking for a label, I'm not demanding or making ultimatums..." She opened her eyes and looked into his. "But...soon, I'll be leaving for Brazil and then who knows where. It's my job, it's...my life. I travel. I don't want to be this...booty call or friends with some kind of benefits." She smiled softly and shrugged shyly. "I want...love. I want to fall in love. And the way you kiss me, the way you...hold me. I..." She opened her mouth but no more words came out. She was falling in love with him. This was soon, too soon right?
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:00 pm

He felt her push him back and smiled as she spoke. He listened until she seemed to drift off and fall silent. He smiled as he looked in her eyes, reaching up to push a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Rochelle...this weekend was to be enjoyed and anything goes...that goes for speaking how we feel as well. You have no reason to be nervous. We agreed to be open with one another. I have tried to show how I feel but perhaps I am not that good at it."

He dropped his eyes for a moment, going over things in his head, then looked back in her eyes as he spoke.

"Rochelle. I do not see you as a 'booty call' or something like that" ~he chuckled softly at that~ "but as so much more. We have only begun to know each other but I think we both know the direction things are going. We are both feeling it and when it is time, we will put a name to it. We are growing very close very fast, and we both feel the same thing about each other. I think I can also say that we are both a little scared of bringing it out in the open. We are both wondering what it will mean when it is in the open...and how things will change, or if they will..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:11 pm

She was relieved to hear how he felt and looked down for a moment, shifting her weight again. "Okay...I feel better. I think we're on the same page. It's just been a long time since someone has understood that. I mean, these guys I used to date..." She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Well, I learned quickly what I really meant to them. And none of them have ever looked...like you do." She smiled sheepishly at her admission and licked her lips. "Whatever we do, I just want to keep work and...personal life separate. Since our employers...well...I don't know about you but I think they should just get married or something. I know she loves him, she just won't admit it to herself." She pointed at him. "Don't repeat that...she'll kill me, literally." She giggled.

As her eyes scanned the room, she noticed the tray and her smile brightened. "Oh...the food. It's going to get cold." She grabbed his hand and led him to the bed as she took a seat and pat the area next to her. She wanted to wait until he was settled until she unveiled what she ordered.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:16 pm

He listened as she spoke and nodded.

"Yes...we do need to be a bit more careful to make sure work is done before..."

He left the rest of the statement hanging in the air. As she led him back toward the bed, he grinned. She was changing the subject for now, but he could live with that. He sat down where she indicated and looked down at the covered trays and then back at her.

"So...what did you decide on?"
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 pm

She grinned giddily and removed the covers on the food. Her eyes went to the tray and she continued to smile. She looked over at him and explained. "Well, the fresh fruit is a must. I love strawberries and you seemed to really like bananas. So I got us each some of that/ This is really a Greek thing, they're really great. It's almost like a turnover and are filled with different fillings. And figs, you have to try the figs. Oh and Italian sausage...they didn't have a Greek recipe. I'll have to make you authentic Greek breakfast one day." She giggled before she lifted one of the pastries in between her fingers and offered it to him with a smile.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:54 pm

He grinned and leaned forward, taking a bite from the pastry, watching as some of the mizythra fell to the tray. He smiled and chewed the bite he took while he picked out a plump fig, cutting out a slice and offered it to Rochelle with a mischievous look in his eyes. He never took his eyes from hers as they played their game.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 pm

She giggled when some got on his chin. She swiped her index finger across and licked it from her finger before leaning forward to take a bit of fig. She smiled as she chewed and nodded. This feeding each other thing....was really great. She grabbed one of the bananas and peeled it, lifting it to her mouth as she watched him. She took a slow bite and then offered him one.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:00 pm

He watched as she peeled the banana and took a bite then offered it to him. He took a small bite and smiled. Reaching down, he picked up a piece of strawberry and took one side between his lips, leaning forward, challenging her with his eyes.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:01 pm

His brows rose playfully and she knew he was tempting her. She grinned and moved forward, maintaining eye contact with him as she bit into the free side of the strawberry. She took her bite and moved back quickly so he couldn't kiss her, falling onto her back on the bed as she bit her bottom lip and felt like she won.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 pm

He laughed, moving the tray to the side table and climbing after her, tickling her sides with feather light touches, the whole time grinning at her. He flashed her a wicked grin and whispered.

"I'll get you for that..."
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:35 pm

She grinned and squealed when he started tickling her. She laughed loudly and squirmed to get away. She squeezed her eyes shut as she continued to squirm and laugh, her cheeks hurting from laughing. "Oh! Oh my god! Ahhh" She laughed again and tried to block his hands, failing. "Gah! I can't breathe!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content