For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Missing

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Missing Empty Missing

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

*I thought about what Sookie told me over and over. I tried to focus on work, but I was highly distracted. I wasn't as upset she'd killed Debbie, it was more that she'd kept it from me. I knew how Debbie was, and she probably deserved what she got. But I thought Sookie could trust me enough to tell me everything, knowing it wasn't her fault and it was self defense. I wiped my brow and sighed. Taking a big swig of cold water, I went back to work. The heat kept my mind off of things for the most part. I headed home and my thoughts went back to Sookie. I knew I had to talk to her and calling wouldn't do justice. After I had a good shower, I got dressed and headed to Merlotte's to talk to her. I knew she was supposed to work tonight. I pulled into the almost empty lot and saw Sam's jeep. Turning off the engine I hopped out and headed in. Arlene was running around and she didn't look happy.* Hey Arlene...Sookie around? *I asked the red head. She looked at me with a pair of eyes and said "Sookie and Sam hadn't came in today and I am the only waitress working as usual and poor Terry is drying to cook and tend bar. I swear I oughta quit this damn place!" *And she stormed off. My eyes widened and I sighed. I left and headed outside, looking at Sam's jeep. As I walked closer I noticed a cell phone on the ground and blood. Small speckles of blood drops on the dirt ground. I looked around and knelt down picking up the cell, taking a sniff. It was Sam's. I leaned down closer to the ground and smelled the blood. It was Sookie's blood mixed with Sam's. Aw hell. What now. I rushed back to my truck to figure out what to do.*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 am