For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

It can always get worse...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

It can always get worse... Empty It can always get worse...

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:01 pm

She was in early tonight with John mixing a new batch of blood on tap ,things seemed to be humming along ...

"This seems to be keeping us open John, good thinking on your part .."

"Good thinking on our part, Im not taking all the credit for this ..."

"You finish up and Ill go start with things up front ..."

By the time she was done it was near opening time and Willa wanted everything just right to watch out for the human carrier this evening she had a feeling he would be in tonight ...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

It can always get worse... Empty Re: It can always get worse...

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:20 pm

*Tara walked in, wearing skin tight black leather pants, with huge black leather boots with a wicked heel, a bright white corset, and her nails and make-up done to perfection.*

"Let's do this if we're going to get shit on, I'd rather get it over with."

*Tara looked at Willa.*

"You my girl.....let's do this."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 pm

"Do what exactly?"

She walked in and saw a small congregation forming between Tara, Willa and her head bartender John. She arched a brow and almost hated to know what the hell they were up to. Pam was in no mood, as usual. But now, she was hungry and cranky and that made for a very annoyed, short tempered Pam. She placed her hand on her hip and shifted her weight.

"Oh, do tell. The looks on your faces are like that of the cat who ate the canary, so spit it out."

She had been away for the last week, searching for blood supply and calling every contact she had. All with no luck on getting anything. She had neglected Tara and that was evident on her bank account and Tara's face. But soon, that would be put to an end.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Willa looked up and saw Pam standing before her ,"Well it was bound to happen " she thought .She decided she would take the lead on the blood on tap and spare Tara the grief of having to explain it ...

"Well as you may or may no know there is a huge blood shortage ...and our regular supply is not coming any more so we had to make a decision either close the doors or take what blood I could get in from Mr Quinns sources and cut it and sell blood on tap ...so we have cut the blood and wine blood we are getting in and putting it on tap and selling it to the customers and that's how we are staying open ...now we do have some bottled blood for sale as well but we are tripling the price so the vampires will drink the blood on tap instead ..."

Willa took a deep breath and held it and looked at Pam ...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 pm

*Tara saw Pam was not impressed, and rolled her eyes, what the fuck-ever, she thought to herself and went and stood by Willa.*

"Don't forget about the carrier as well infecting our patrons."

*She said pointy.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Pam rolled her eyes and groaned. "Seriously, this was your big plan? Water down blood?" She moved over to the counter and grabbed one of the glasses, smelling the contents. Looking at Tara and then Willa, she held the glass in her hand, referring to it. "Would you drink this? Would you buy watered down blood? This is the same as selling watered down alcohol."

She poured the contents down the drain and continued speaking before Willa could freak out. "As you may or may not know, I am the head bitch in charge here. I was made aware of our blood shortage as of last week. Point is, we can't stay open because we have no blood to sell. I refuse to sell this watered down shit and no vampire in their right mind will drink it, and you cannot tell me they have. Because guess what? Vampires these days are feeding off of humans, humans that may or may not be infected. It's too risky."

She looked over at Tara. "I respect you trying, but next time...ask before you do things. I'd appreciate it kindly." She said in a warning tone. She understood they were trying to do the right thing, but the last thing she needed was selling her customers half watered down shit. The crap was vile already.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:53 pm

Willa was beyond shocked ,here she was trying to save a business a business she didn't even really care about and the owner comes in and slams the only way it was going to be saved.She was boiling mad and this time she wasn't going to back down from Pam ,she was tired of Pam coming in and crushing everything she tried to do for Fangtasia and for her fellow vampires ...

"You know what Pam your crazy ...this was the only way this bar was gonna stay open and it was the only way to keep the vampires of this community for going bonkers on the humans of this community ..you may not care about the humans but you should as they are the ones that dont kill us in out sleep and they could if they wanted to no matter how many guards we have ...if the vampires dont have some sort of blood to drink things around here are going to get far worse for everyone ..."

She looked at Tara and crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Pam .
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:58 pm

*Tara shook her head and looked at Willa, dangerous game you're playing, my little friend. She thought to herself, and put her hand on Willa's shoulder, pained she attempted herself to address the issue.*

"We were doing rather decent actually....And as for being head bitch in charge you kinda gave that up when you went M.I.A.....you know all the way up to where-ever it was you were doing with Count Peroxide."

*Tara said acidly.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 pm

She was fed up with the games, fed up with the back talking and just plain fed the fuck up. In the blink of an eye, she had a tight grip on Tara's throat with her left hand and Willa's throat with her right. "Fuckin' humans are no good pieces of shit. WHO DO YOU THINK PUT US IN THIS POSITION??" Her voice rose, which it seldom did. She snarled and tightened her grip.

"Daddy dearest is the reason we are where we are today. So if anyone is to blame, I say we blame you. Does that change a fuckin' thing? NO!" She pressed them harder against the wall she had them pinned against. "Now listen, and listen real good. I am fed up and tired of having you two act like teenagers, throwing hissy fits when you don't get your way and doing shit without askin! So, this is the last and FINAL warning. Do NOT piss me off. Or I will stake you both myself and sell your blood for fuckin' profit! Do I MAKE myself clear?"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Willa was stunned but not stunned enough to keep her mouth in check .While hanging by her neck and in the most condescending way she could she said ...

"Yes Pam you are Queen Bee and I dont know what I was doing trying to keep things going while you were where ever ...its to bad you were not here for the infected heard that came through here and its also to bad you have not been here for the human carrier that has been infecting our customers ..but yes Pam you are Queen Bee and I am sorry I did not ask for permission to try and save your bar..."

Hanging from her neck as she spoke she didn't care at the moment if Pam tore her head off because she was done with all this .
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:22 pm

*Tara clearly the more level headed of the two looked at Willa and shook her head, she was going to give Willa a thumbs up later if they got out of this situation, Tara looked at Pam and attempted to sigh, it didn't work.*

"Your not gonna do that Maker shit are you?"

*Tara asked between clenched teeth, she really at this point was more worried for Willa's un-life.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:25 pm

She dug her nails deeper into their throats and snarled. "I have eyes everywhere Willa. I hear the situation was handled, but it also affirms that we need. to. close. down. Infected vampires and humans are roaming around and I for one will not be zombie-fied for anyone. So, are we in this shit together or what? Tell me now because this shit has to stop and has to stop now."

She released them and let them fall on their asses, dusting her hands off. "Make up your mind if you're going to work with Eric and I on making sure we stay alive." She gave Tara a cold look and held her hand out, palm up. "And hand it over cupcake. You know what I'm talking about."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Picking herself up then dusting herself off ,Willa didn't like the fact she didn't have a choice right at this moment ...

"Does it look like we have a choice ?"

She looked Pam straight in the eye ,she was tired of being afraid of the woman and she wasn't going to do it any more .Either Pam was going to kill her or except her as an equal anything else wasn't going to work ...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:39 pm

*Tara rolled her eyes and looked at Pam.*

"Gee I always thought I was going to get to be a spoiled vamp......or at least have some funding.....it's all good thought I am sure you'll find I have been very crafty....meaning your credit card and bank card isn't going to break me."

*Tara rubbed her own neck and looked at Pam.*

"I'll follow your rules, I can't say the same for Sheriff Asshole."

*She said keeping her eyes on Pam.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Taking the card from Tara, she ripped it into shreds. There would be no more spending like a teenager. All her money had been transferred to private accounts in unknown locations, no one had access to it. "When you earn it, you'll get it." She said back just as sarcastically. Looking over at Willa, she shrugged.

"Your choice. You do have one. I just hope you make the right one. Quit being such a sour puss and if you want to be treated as an equal, if you want me to respect you, then show me you deserve to be." She gave her a look and hoped Willa would think on that. Lately, no matter what, Tara and Willa were disagreeing with her on something. She was old enough to know that the watered down blood would only piss off vampires, and that....would be dangerous. They tried it once to cut costs and it ended in a bar brawl over blood.

"I'll be in my office. The bar is to remain closed until I say otherwise. Or Eric. Now, when was the last time both of you have fed? Real shit, not watered down crap."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Willa couldn't believe Pam she never listened unless it was to hear her own voice ...

"There is bottled True Blood and bottled wine blood ...as I said before we keep it and sell it for triple the price... its in the back cooler ...we have had no problem keeping fed Pam ...But if you need to feed be my guest ..."

Willa had the hardest time keeping the sarcasm out of her voice .She knew better then to press Pam but she couldn't help herself ,she was just so tired of playing this game of I am Pam here me roar ...She started to giggle this whole thing was so funny to her now ...

"Im sorry (giggling) ...."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:05 pm

*Tara shook her head, Willa was seriously testing Pam's patients, even Tara knew that, she wished she the ability to mentally talk to Willa and tell her to calm it down just a bit.*

"We always have been feeding......on clean blood....I don't wanna die that way."

*Tara said lowly.*

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:09 pm

She glared at Willa, blinking slowly as she giggled on and on. Pam was not amused. The blood wine and true blood left would only last so long. Here she was, trying to care about them and still...she got handed this. Looking over at Tara, she ran her tongue over her teeth and then looked back at Willa. No words were spoken, she merely turned on her heel and walked towards her office.

If she didn't, she would stake that little wench right there on the spot. Why must Eric's progeny test her patience was beyond her. But testing she was, very much so.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Willa tried as hard as she could to stop giggling she put her had over her mouth and bit the inside of her lip til it bled but that just seemed more funny to her .She didn't know why but the whole thing just seems so stupid to her.The whole concept of trying to save a vampire bar when there was a blood shortage seemed so dumb ...

Every time she opened her mouth to talk she just started to laugh again .She turned to Tara and shooked her head and giggled again...

"Im so sorry Tara ( giggle) I cant (giggle) help my self (giggle) .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 pm

"Girl you better find a way, she has that rippy, murderous look on her face.....and she only has so many patients.....however."

*She says looking at Pam's closed office door.*

"Bitch didn't even notice my nails, that's just plain rude!"

*Tara says shaking her head.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:11 am