For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Listening to Willa

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Listening to Willa Empty Listening to Willa

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri May 02, 2014 10:50 am

Lafayette hadn’t heard from Willa or Tara in a couple of days and he was getting concerned .He decided to give Willa a call...

“Hey girl hows everything going in your life ..things here have gotten a little bit boring ..no word from the Grans and I still haven’t heard from Sam ...So whats going on with your end ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Listening to Willa Empty Re: Listening to Willa

Post by Willa Burrell Fri May 02, 2014 10:51 am

Willa was out with Vex training when her phone rings ,Vex give her the look not to answer but she did anyway ...

“Hey Lafayette ...well ...maybe you should come over so I can explain everything to you in person ...it might sound crazy over the phone ..”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri May 02, 2014 10:54 am

Lafayette wondered what Willa was up to but he would play along ...

“ Ok ...Ill play girlfriend...Ill be there as soon as I can ...”

As he got into his car he spotted what looked like a drunk staggering down the street .The man started sniffing the air then looked straight at Lafayette and started staggering running toward him .Lafayette started calling out to the man ...

“Hey don’t you be coming over heres ...I gots nothing for yous ..Stay the fuck back you staggering maniac...( as the man get closer Lafayette could see he wasn’t a man but an infected vampire ) ..ohs shit you aint no man yous an infected ...”

He quickly takes out the 44 with wood bullets in his back seat of his car and aims on the vamp then shoots him in the head and bloosh the infected was nothing but a wet bloodied stain on Lafayetts drive way .He tries to slow his breathing and throws the gun back in his car and jumps in himself and drives away ...

“Mother fucking vamps now Im gonna have to clean my mother fuckin drive way ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri May 02, 2014 10:57 am

Willa continued to train with Vex while the other guards were training ,she was getting rather good .Vex knew she would be being trained by Elsa ,she has trained Willa in using her size for her instead of it being against her .Being small can be a lethal trait ...

“Vex how do you think I coming along ...Elsa was such a good trainer I do not want to let her down ..”

“You will make her proud ...you are doing very well you will be ready when you need to be ..I am sure of that ..”

As they were taking their break Lafayette comes screaming into the driveway skidding pouring dust everywhere ...
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri May 02, 2014 11:00 am

Lafayette gets out of his car and notices all these vampires and humans in guard uniforms ,there must have been at least 50 or so .He asked where he could find Willa and was told she was around back so there he went .He found her fighting a huge male vampire and she was winning .He watched her skill at fighting and she was good ,really good .Once she had the vampire on his back and mocked staked him she let him up and Lafayette clapped for her .She looked over and smiled and took a bow ...

“Lookin good baby girl ...I have nothin to worry about ...if you can kick his ass you can kick anyone’s ass ...you looked like you knew what you were doing out there ...you looked like you were born to fight ..good on ya ..”

“But what with all the guards Willa it looks like your gathering an... army ...is that what your doing ...making an army ?”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri May 02, 2014 11:02 am

Willa stands just abit taller and looks Lafayette square in the face and says ...

“Absolutely ...Im building an army ...no one else is ...on one else believes me or will let me help so Im going to help whether they like it or not ...and it couldn’t help to have an army to protect you ...”

She takes a deep breath ...

“Look Pam closed Fangtasia now the vampires have nowhere to feed ...And with nowhere to feed what do you think will happen ...you got it they will start to feed on any human they can carrier or not...I am really scared that they will come in a heard to feed and destroy and who is going to be ready to stop them ...no one because they won’t listen to me ...But we will be ready I’m making sure we will be ready ..”

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri May 02, 2014 11:06 am

Lafayette was stunned he couldn’t believe that Willa who is suppose to be this little meek and mild little thing is building an army to fight whatever is coming .She is taking protecting him seriously but not just him the whole town ,its like she has a mission to undo the damage her father did ...

“Willa why are you doing this ...we surly don’t need all these men to protect me ..come on baby girl whats really going on with you ...this has more to it than just me ..”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri May 02, 2014 11:08 am

Willa looked down to her feet and around to what she was building ,all the men doing what men do ,the training area ,RVs and everything .She felt a little bit insane at the moment ...

“It all a little bit insane isn’t it ...Well I guess when I talked to Pam when she closed the bar she slammed my father into my face and then I went to talk with Bill and he did the same ...like they think I have forgotten that my father caused all this ...then I asked Bill what I could do to help and I was treated like the baby vamp they all think I am ...he even thinks we can’t get our own blood so he is sending over clean donors for us ...unreal ...so I got mad and decided if they wont let me help to fix what my father did I would do it myself ...”

“So I talked to our guards at the house and had them call the guards that were at the bar and poof I have a small but very effective army who is loyal to me,Tara and you my friend ..they are here to protect you as well ..I want to have guards at your home ...you need human and vampire ...five and five I think should be enough...What do you think ...”

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri May 02, 2014 11:11 am

Lafayette listened to her very carefully to make sure she hadn’t gone bonkers but what she said had a certain truth to it and after what happened today he was all for some guards ...

“Well it does sound a little crazy girlie but there is allot of truth to it ...I knew Bill wouldn’t believe you and take what you said to heart ...and Pam well that bitch just cares for herself ...I am sorry they kept throwing your father at you that’s not right.. it’s not like you could stop him ....”

“I will take those guards ..I had a run in with an infected right before I left the house ..had to shoot the mother fucker in the head ..so yeah guards are needed for this ol bitch ...So you say five human and five vamps huh ? Sounds good to me ...when they comin .. maybe tomorrow Im home all day...So these vamps living here with yous guys ...how does Tara feel about that ... ”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri May 02, 2014 11:14 am

Willa got a True Blood and Lafayette a beer and the sat down on the porch swing ...

“Yeah they can come tomorrow ...Ill send the best to watch over you ...and no Tara doesn’t know about this yet she should be home tonight sometime ...I hope she sees the need and doesn’t go all crazy on me ...I feel deep down that we need to be ready and this is the best way I don’t know what else to do ...no one will let me in on what they are doing to help ..so this is what we are going to do to be ready ...”
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri May 02, 2014 11:16 am

Lafayette watched all the training going on in the backyard and wondered how she was going to keep this quite .Sure the house was out of town and on land out of the way but there were 50 plus men here training ...

“How do you plan on keeping this quite Willa ...there are so many men and they are loud ...and can you be sure they wont talk about what you are doing ...I mean just what is the punishment for gathering an army without your King knowing ?”
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri May 02, 2014 11:18 am

Willa hadn’t thought of the punishment I guess you could call it treason if she was gathering the army to go against the King but she wasn’t she was gathering one to fight against the infected or whatever is coming and more than likely fighting with the King ...

“I hadn’t thought of that ...I guess it would be treason if I was gathering a army to fight against the King but Im not so I don’t know what he would do if he found out..he would be pissed for sure but I doubt he would try me for treason ...I hope the men will do as I ask and keep it quite ..I have explained just how important our role in this war is and they have all agreed to be loyal ...”

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Fri May 02, 2014 11:22 am

Lafayette took a drink  and studied the men training ,they were all wonderful fighters .They had humans fighting vamps and the humans were holding their own .The seasoned fighters were teaching the rookies, vampires and humans getting along all teaching and learning together it was amazing .Willa had seemed to be able to do the one thing no one else had been able to do get vamps and humans working together on their own terms ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:24 am