For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Not able to sleep.

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Not able to sleep. Empty Not able to sleep.

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 am

*after a long night watching the fire works and drinking with the boys he felt the urge to awake. he looked at the time and it was only 4am.* "ain't that some shit I party all night and the one time I need my sleep I wake up before the sun and can't fall back to sleep" *his eyes flicker over the dark roof. he rolled his eyes as he tried so hard to fall asleep. after many minutes he struggled with tossing and turning. random thoughts and questions. he finally sat up to get up and make a cup of Joe. he finished making his coffee. walking out the back door he leans on a tree watching the sun rise. he loved this time the birds you could hear wake up one by one. the sun rise over the low laying trees looked like a master piece. he smiled as he took a sip from his steaming coffee.* " ain't no better place then Bon Temp." * taking a deep breath in to smell the morning air. it was cool yet warm and crisp he looked around for a moment before heading inside to get ready for work.*