For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Just another mother fucking day in redneck hell.

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Just another mother fucking day in redneck hell. Empty Just another mother fucking day in redneck hell.

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Spending my motherfucking night off workin at this fuckin redneck joint *His eyes looked up at the clock, he was almost done cleaning up the mess after the late dinner rush.* These fuckin' rednecks need a fuckin' life *Looking around at the tables the girls have to clean up.* I am glad I aint you bitches, I be done *He winks over at Holly finishing her tables. It was a late night for Merlotte's. Someone had a birthday party or some shit. he didn't fucking care. This was money, and after what has been happening lately he needs all the money and things to keep him busy. The "demon" inside him is seeming to come out more. Maybe it was his bitchy queen attitude making it come out more. Walking out to the main floor he looks at Sam Merlotte as he tossed his towel at him* I be in tomorrow. *Winks as he walks to the door pretending everything is okay, for some odd reason there was a fire in his chest that seemed to grow as his body made its way to the car. Stopping to take a swallow of his saliva and maybe get his fuckin breath.* What the fuck? Fuckin' Jesus why the fuck arent you here to tell me wut the fuck be happenin to me. *Leaning down her opens the door to get into the cab. After sitting down with his eyes shut he takes another breath before opening. Slamming the door he seemed to avoid the mirrors of his car.* I fuckin' am not in the mother fuckin' mood to see you *He spoke to the "demon" as he shut the door to his car. Turning it over his eye must have fucking forgot not to look at the mirror because it did. He jump and screamed for moment.* FUCK, I am even scared of my own sexy face *Rubbing on his chin and cheeks. Putting his car into drive he burns rubber to head on his way back to his house to but this fucked up day behinde him.*

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:44 pm