For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Small Towns and Exs

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Small Towns and Exs Empty Small Towns and Exs

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 pm

I guess being "girlfriends" is way out the question. I would gladly be singing the song 'All my Ex's live in Texas' whilst I live in another state. Is has become clear to me that I will be seeing losts a Hoyt. Let's face it, we live in the same town we are gonna run into one another...frequently. And now that his new lifestyle involves hanging around MY place to relax...because I am a vampire, NOT him, well lets just say it won't be as easy to avoid him. He thinks I still care for him and I do...but not in the way he thinks...or wants. I just can't be with Hoyt...whatever we had that worked just broke and I don't know how to begin to even fix it. He was my first and I'll love him always, but I just can't see us being together forever. And now...hes this...this fangbanger? Letting Tom, Dick and Harry feed from him...he'll get himself killed! Of coarse, I think in some sad way its what he wants. *shakes head* I just had a lot to think about and now I question getting involved with Jason. See, if Jason and I don't work out either, I will be back to square one and having to avoid TWO ex's....I'd have to move. I guess that's the price you pay for living in a small town.
    Some things, I'll just NEVER understand.
    <3 Jess

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 am