For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

More than a mere practice?

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

More than a mere practice? Empty More than a mere practice?

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:42 pm

*Dropping the phone on the bale of hay after sending a text to Rikki telling her the pack is gone to Baton Rouge for a couple days so we can practice on the pack land for the upcoming challenge. Adjusting my bandana and making sure my athletic shoes are tied securely. Stretching my straining muscles to warm them up, knowing that she will use all moves legal and illegal during practice. If I can keep my head in the game not giving to my growing attraction to her. Hearing a car pull up, I walk to the barn door to look out.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

More than a mere practice? Empty Re: More than a mere practice?

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 pm

I pull up to the barn to meet Alcide for training. "this should be fun" I say to my self putting the car in park and seeing alcide standing in the door way. smiling to myself I couldnt belive I had butterflys in my stomic. "its jsut trainig , its just practice. " I say to my saelf hopping out the car walking towards him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 pm

‎*seeing Rikki striding towards me I smile pushing the door open more for her to enter.* About time you showed up Cher. *flashing a teasing smile*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:50 pm

I smile back at alcide as I enter the barn " well unlike you im not the boss at my job. I came as soon as I could." I crack my knuckles and my neck and get ready. It was gona be hard to focus wiht his shirt off. I caught my self stairing at his abs and nice big arms I look away when I meet his staring gaze. I blush alittle "So we gona get this thing started or stand around all day?"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:51 pm

‎*Smiles at her saucy tone, I make a move towards her saying in a warning tone* Cher don't let your lips write checks your tight little bottom can't cover. *staring at her with a blatant look*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:58 pm

I get in fighting stance and crack a smile. "oh belive me you cant cash the checks I write." I throw the first punch and he blockes it with is elbow.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:08 pm

‎*Rikki's blow I deflected it off with the outside of my arm, I take her by the shoulder spinning her around to pick her up, she kicks out landing on her bottom* Bet that hurt *offering her a hand to get up with*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm

‎*I grabbed his hand and place my feet on his stomic flipping him over. I then flip over on top of him and smile* " well not as bad as that did." *I said with a smile as my long hair fell in his face.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm

*looking directly into her face seeing her smiling at me, I brush the hair out of her face as I use my legs to pin her and flipped on top of her* Give up yet Cher?
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 pm

" oh come on Im not that easy" * I say as I headbutt him. He falls off me and I jump up flipping my hair out my face, hay going everywhere. waiting for him to get up.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 pm

‎*Sees her head coming towards mine, then all I can see stars as I fall backwards. Shaking my head trying to clear my vision, I start to rise up taking a wide stance so I don't fall, I slide a foot out taking her foot out from under her making her fall again.* Ouch Cher
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm

*I roll over and jump up. I dust the hay off my self as he laughs at me. While hes distracted by laughing I ran and pounce on him. he falls back and we land on top a pile of hay.*" I rather be on top. If I say so my self."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 pm

*Rikki straddling my waist looking down at me, smiling at her I buck up grabbing her upper arms rolling over on top of her landing between her luscious thighs, my face so close to hers saying in a low voice* I am a Alpha Darlin, I start out on top, then if you want to ride I am all for that.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:10 pm

*I smile and close my eyes taking in a deep breath. the scent was intoxicanting and I let out a growl of pleasure. I wanted to ravish him, but was scared. Is this moving to fast I asked my self. But when I opened my eyes and looked into his I went into a trance. I could feel his warm breath on my lips.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:19 pm

‎*I place my lips on Rikki's feeling her sliding her legs around my waist, tightening them like a vise and flipping me over sitting on my chest looking down at me with a victorious glint in her eyes, sitting up quickly sliding her down into my arms as I stand up with her, tossing her in the hay.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:23 pm

* I laugh* " Alcide what are you doing? why do I get the sense you not taking your trainig seriously?" *I chuckle some more as he sniffs me*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:29 pm

*Smiles at her saying* Maybe because my trainer is too damn distracting. * Leaning in to place my lips on hers*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:33 pm

*I knee him in his side He back up and I kick him in the chest them turn and kick him With my two legs flipping over and crouching down with a smile on my face.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:54 pm

‎*landing against the hay bales with a hard thudding sound, standing up growling out* Told ya me and JD had it out last night he damn near kicked my ass before he tore off. Being on V gives him too much advantage.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 pm

‎* I breath heavy* So what then .. You saying you dont want to fight him." I yell as I run on all fours and leap and tackle him over the bails of hay.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:02 pm

‎*Rikki flying at me pushing me over the hay bales landing with her on top of me I grunt out,* Oh Shit *flipping her on her back holding her arms down to each side of her saying,* I am gonna fight him cuz it's the right thing to do. *Breathing heavy* I am prepared to lose and you need to be too. *feeling her thighs slide up around my waist as her breathing deepens.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:03 pm

*I breath heavy looking into his eyes as the words echo in my head.* " what if we got you some vampire blood." *he shook his head and cursed*" It would just be the once. To level the playing feild. *I place my hand on his chest* Then we could clean this pack up."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 pm

‎*growls* I said no fucking way. I don't know what experience you had with V, if you ever known anyone on it, it's not just a drug it's like swallowing death, you take it and you are dead inside.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:07 pm

* I rub his chest abit.* " so... was even worth training?" *I ask him with a smile looking deep in his eyes*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 pm

*Looking into her eyes seeing the same feelings in her eyes that I'm feeling,* Probably Not. * Dropping my head and melting my mouth on hers, feeling her hand on my faces as I slide my hands into her fragrant hair, her firm legs wrapping around my waist, her moving her body against mine.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:54 pm