For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

More than a mere practice?

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

More than a mere practice? - Page 2 Empty Re: More than a mere practice?

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 pm

*He placed his lips on mine and I grabed his head forcing my mouth on to his. We finaly kissed after back and forth flirtting matches and teasing. It felt so good I never wanted to let go of him but then I heard foot steps and a womans voice saying ~training hard I see~
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 pm

‎*Lifting my head sighing deeply.* It's a closed session. *Seeing Martha standing there her gravelly voice intones* ~I asked JD about what you accused him of~ *Sitting up on my heels wiping my hands placing them on my thighs asking her,* About him being a V fiend, what did he say to that? *Martha said* ~He looked me in the eye and swore on my sons grave that it's wasn't true.~ * I scoff at that* Respectfully Martha your son doesn't have a grave cuz y'all ate em. * I see my comment annoys her* ~Don't get literal on me Rambo.~ *I watch her step back with her gardening tools leaning them against the wall with the others, she starts with the story about her being married to the former packmaster, when he died JD was supposed to be the rightful packmaster, but he taught Marcus how to be a he man and the packmaster. She says it's JD's turn to be the packmaster saying he waited, and that she's going to back him, a little wolf pup comes running in and jumps on Martha's leg she picks Emma up and heads out of the barn saying to my confesstion he's on V Martha, ~it's a lie you can still bow out.~ Leaning in to Rikki, telling her sorry we were interupted.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:31 pm

‎*martha's words run through my mind.I stare off in space thinking if this was still a good idea. I see Alcide talking but my thoughs are running around in circles.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

*Looks at Rikki seeing the indecision in her body language, Martha certainly killed the moment, I reach over taking her chin between my fingers, to have her look at me, smiling a reassuring smile, saying* We are moving way too fast, yes I think that we need to step back, get this challenge over then if you want to try something we will. *Kissing her on her forehead* Okay?
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:47 pm

* I shake out my trance as alcide kisses my fore head.* no.. not okay *I said grabbing him kissing him passionalty.* " we might not get another chance." * I say in between kisses*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:02 pm

*Pulling Rikki tightly against me, her mouth devouring mine, sliding my hands underneath her shirt stroking her back mashing her covered breasts to my chest. Pulling my mouth away from hers, lifting her into my arms, grabbing the blanket off the wall, throwing it over the hay bale laying her gently on it.* Last chance to stop Cher, I don't think I have enough control to walk away.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:54 pm

*he lays me on top a stack of hay kissing wildly. He askes me if I wanted to stop but I didnt. Quickly I removed my shirt and tossing it to the side. I kicked off both my shoes and socks hearing them hit the ground with a thud.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

‎*Looking down at partially clothed Rikki the last of my control evaporates as I reach down pulling off her pants and lacy panties, standing up, I kick off my shoes and push my shorts to the hay strewn floor. Situating myself beside her on the bale, I drape an arm across her as her lips meet mine passionately. My hand is drawn to her pert breasts.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 pm

* I let out a little chuckle and take his rediculouis banda off and run my findlger through his hair gripping it forceing him deeper in mu mouth. His hands cup my breast and silde my hand up his toward his forearms gripping them with pleasure*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

* Reluctantly pull my lips from hers, I move down to lave and suckle her hardened nipples. Nipping them slightly makes a moan escapes from her mouth, I growl deep in my throat my hands travel south across her flat stomach, to her female apex, sliding against her slick folds, finding her precious nugget of nerves, stroking it gently making her growl and jerk.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:05 pm

*my head and eyes roll back as he decends. I begian to growl and my whole body shivers i begain Griping the hay and squezzing it in my hands. I couldnt stand it any more I wanted no I needed him inside me so I lfted him up and jumped on him.stratlin him strokin his ling shaft in my hands kissing his neck and licking his ear lobes.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 pm

‎*Looking up her astride my waist lifting her to mount my hard member letting gravity take it's course as I release her waist. She starts moving and grinding, with me meeting each thrust. I growl as she rocks back and forth.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm

* I grab my hair and ride harder and harder. I grab ahold of his should with my other hand to steady my self as I peak in orgasem. riding harded and faster letting out sweet moans and heavy breath."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 pm

*Rikki wild movements her loud moans making my control evaporate, I thrust my hips forward lifting her upwards as my release happens. Growls escape me and I begin to shake, from the aftershocks.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:08 pm