For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Weakness

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Weakness Empty Weakness

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 pm

I sat in my office at home and stared out the window of the door. The night sky was dark with small white dots high above. I dropped my pen and stood making my way to the double doors. I opened it as the breeze hit me and I smelled the air. I walked onto the balcony that over looked the property. Secluded in this wooded area, I loved the quiet. Eric was gone for the evening, most likely with Sookie. Viktoria shopping, I was left alone. Not that I minded it at all. Things were so still. So peaceful. It reminded me of the nights I'd spent in Greece. I sat on the railing with my back against the post and my thoughts drifted to Cole. I hadn't seen nor spoken to him in months. Aidan was no help either, he refused to talk about him. I knew I had hurt him badly. I never had the chance to explain, not like it would help, but I wanted him to know it wasn't planned. My heart still felt icy and I still held barriers up that I wondered if I'd ever allow down. I was ruthless and cold, and I sort of liked it. But looking at how Eric finally opened himself up to love someone, who loved him back....I envied him. Maybe I'd be alone for eternity. One thing was certain....I'd do my best not to show my weakness.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:08 pm