For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy

Christian
    Christian

Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy Empty Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 pm

It had been 17 days, 17 days since i had disappeared from my Maker's sight, avoiding all detection from other vampires that lurked in the creepy town that i once called my home. A home that i was brought up in, a place that a man named Bill Compton had cruelly snatched me from my human family, a family that i had killed to feed. So now it had been 115 years since i returned to this place, where my home once stood all those years ago; now stood a bar Merlotte's bar and grill. My home had been destroyed by this human bar. But with my young child physique it was easy pickings to lead humans astray for me to devour them for my daily feed. I had heard about what Maker's were supposed too do; teach their progeny's how to live, but mine had abandoned me. Now I would make him pay in every way i possibly could. Starting with his new progeny Jessica Hamby.

Watching the bar from behind a large weeping willow tree, i had dressed in some blue shorts and a white shirt that i had stained with dry mud to look more like an alluring child to any human. I watched patiently as i saw her exit the bar from a far.

"Momma....Momma" i faked a human cry.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy Empty Re: Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:49 pm

I had walked out of the bar frustrated. The babysitters Bill had hired to follow me were testing every strand of patience I had and all I wanted to do was rip their throats out. Of course they were all wearing Kiara's contacts to prevent glamour, and all four were weres of some sort. He'd thought ahead, I give him that. Sam had even said the men in army gear carrying large rifles were bad for business. We came to an agreement that they could stay in Sam's office while I worked and he'd keep an eye out for anything. They were severely hurting my tips and I was getting irritated with Bill and his over protectiveness.

I told Sam I was stepping out for a moment and to NOT tell the guards, begged him basically and he just nodded. I needed a break from them and from work to catch a breath, figuratively speaking. Once outside I heard the cries of a small boy and looked around seeing a little boy crying by a large tree. The street lamps shining light on him, he was dirty and looked hungry. I rushed over to him and stooped down to his level.

"Hey, you okay? Are you lost? Who's your momma?"
    Christian
    Christian

Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy Empty Re: Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 pm

It was working, she had fallen hook to my plan. I had known about my Maker's other child for over a year now and had done much research on her, her human family and how she had become a vampire child to my Maker Bill Compton. He cared deeply for her, that i knew. Killing Bill would have been too easy, i wanted him too suffer like i had suffered.

"Hey, you okay? Are you lost? Who's your momma?"

I had my plan already set in motion, now to act upon it. I let myself cry, letting my eyes fill up with red tears, letting her know what I was.

"I-I want my momma" i cried again, letting my red tears flow down my dirty cheeks.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 pm

I gasped and covered my mouth seeing red tears fall and realized he smelled like a vampire..he WAS a vampire. But he was only like six or seven maybe younger. Who could have done such a thing!? Removing my hand slowly I looked around and didn't know what to do or say. Should I call Bill? Eric? My guards? Quinn? He continued to cry this broken hearted cry and it broke my own heart.

"Oh, honey...um....umm...How about you come home with me and I'll get you something to eat and clean up?" It was the only thing I could think of to help him while I figured out who to call.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

She offered too take me home, this could work very well, i knew that she had a place of her own and that she was consorting with a were tiger who was infamous in the vampire realm and was well sought after. But he could not bring any attention to himself or let her bring in her Maker to offer help especially when she found out who he really was.

"I wanna go home...i want my momma" i cried again, sniffling like a weak human child.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 pm

I bit my bottom lip nervously and looked around again, then back at the poor child. "Well, I uh..don't think that's possible. You see, somethings happened. It's okay though, don't be afraid. I'll help you. Do you trust me?"

I offered him my hand to show I was a friend and that I wouldn't hurt him. I remember being so scared and hungry when I woke up a vampire and by the looks of him he'd just woken up. How could a maker just leave a child like this, let alone turn them in the first place. I felt so bad for him but had the strong urge to want to help him, to need to help him.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 pm

It was working, my plan was working, this is just what I needed to happen. Her too feel sorry for me, an innocent poor child that had been turned against his will, well a child that did't know what had happened to him and that i was all alone. I continued to let my red tears flow freely, a small child scared and alone of the dark wanting his momma.

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded stiffly at her, pretending that i was afraid. I needed her to tend to me like an innocent bystander and that i was turned by another vampire and that i was lost.

"Ye-yes" i stuttered.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:15 pm

"Good, okay. Take my hand and you and I...we'll go to my place and I'll get you something to eat. Then we can figure all this out." I offered my hand closer to him and felt so bad for him. The question now was to give him TruBlood or a donor. Would he be able to stop? Understand how to stop?

"What's your name and...how old are you?"
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:19 pm

I took her hand, it seemed that Bill had not taught her very well, he had never taught me, he had abandoned me before i had risen. I had killed my human family because of him.

"My-My name is Christian" i paused, although i was ten years old, i was always very small for my age and could pass of as a seven year old, the younger the better.

"I am this old" i dropped her hand and indicated with my finger to show seven years old.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 pm

I smiled down at him and nodded. "Nice to meet you Christian, I'm Jessica." Walking towards my car, I looked over my shoulder and knew the guards would report to Bill that they'd lost me but oh well. I looked back down when he took his hand from my grasp, holding up seven fingers. I giggled. "I don't have enough fingers to show you how old I am...let's just say I'm older." I offered my hand again and opened the back door to my car. "Put your seat belt on, my home isn't far. I'm sure you're awfully hungry. I have food at my place okay?"
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:27 pm

I tried to play dumb, well as dumb as an human child of seven could be, i had to act like i did not know what what going on around me, like i was a lost child and she was falling for every word i said.

"My momma gives me chocolate ice cream...Do you have ice cream? with sprinkles?" i asked enthusiastically.

I knew that vampires could not consume human foods, good lords i did try when i was young and it made me sick, but now I knew better.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:30 pm

I went to the front driver seat as he buckled in and excitedly asked about ice cream. Oh how I wish. When I was in Quinn's body I think I ate three gallons of chocolate ice cream by myself, lot's of Pizza and burgers too. Looking in the rear view mirror as I backed out of the parking lot, meeting his gaze.

"Well, Christian. I umm...I don't think you can have any ice cream. You see, that real bad pain in your stomach that is like hunger pain only...a million times stronger? You're hungry for something...probably something that sounds gross. I'll explain all of that once we're safe at my place. Your mom...can you describe her...or the person that...um...that bit you?"
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Shit! I hadn't really thought about that, who had bitten me, not thinking she would ask. I now had an idea, that vampire who had come for me over a week ago. As i nestled in the back seat of her car.

"H-He was very tall...He had yellow hair, he was big, he wore a black jacket and black pants and had a deep voice. He yelled at me for being outside in the dark. He had someone with him...P..P" i stuttered as i began to cry again, milking her stupidity for as much as I could.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Soon I was pulling into my own drive, stopping urgently at his description making both of us lurch forward. I quickly turned around to look at him. "Eric? Eric...Northman!?" I asked almost frantically. Was the other name he tried to say Pam...Oh god wow. No freaking way!

I got out of the car and opened his door, looking at him and stooping down to his level. "Is..is that who bit you?"
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Ah, Eric Northman, Sheriff of Area 5. I had come to learn of his history through idle gossip and old tales on my travels. He would be a bystander in my plans. I nodded softly at her as she knelt down in front of me.

"He hurt my momma...he bit her arm, then he hit me. My daddy used too hit me when i was naughty. The woman laughed at me, she pulled my hair" i cried again.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm

My heart just dropped when he said his dad used to hit him, that rang too much into my own personal torment I'd endured once. Then Eden...and just now hearing this from this little boy I felt the tears well in my eyes. The woman...he must mean Pam. I knew Pam was cruel but I didn't realize how much of a vicious bitch she was. I helped him out my car and walked him to the door, silent...thinking.

Opening the door I let him in and closed the door behind me. Kneeling before him I looked into his eyes, there was no other way to make this easier. "Okay, I'm gonna tell you something real real important. So listen good okay, and don't...don't get scared." He nodded and I began. "You...were turned into a vampire." Before his anger or confusion could take hold I continued, "It's okay, don't worry. That means...well it means you're dead...technically. Now you can only drink blood. But don't worry it's not as bad as you think. Well except TruBlood, tastes really gross but human blood tastes really good. I can teach you but you have to be willing and you have to listen good." I watched his eyes, trying to figure out how he was taking this all.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:59 pm

I silently laughed too myself as she explained to me what had happened, acting like i was all innocent and didn't know what was going on. I did not have my Maker to tell me what to do and how to live, i had to do it all on my own and leaned from my mistakes never to trust anyone. Not even Jessica Hamby. I continued to play along with my charade as i sank to the floor and pretended to listen to what she was saying too me.

"Can...Can i stay here? With you? That man said he would come after me if i told anyone" i let my lips murmur and shake as i wiped away the fake falling tears.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 pm

I nodded and pat his little shoulder. "Of course you can. Don't worry, Eric won't hurt you. Trust me. I happen to know the King of Louisiana, vampire king that is...and he wouldn't let anyone hurt you either. Now...how about some food and get you cleaned up?" I asked as I sped over to the fridge and decided on TruBlood for now until I could teach him how to feed on a human without killing. Maybe I would be a good maker, or mother..the thought made me frown as I watched the bottle spin slowly in the microwave. Hearing the ding, I removed it and sat back in front of him.

"This...is synthetic blood. Doesn't taste like the real thing but that'll come in time okay?"
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:09 pm

I watched as she heated up a bottle of True Blood, i hated the stuff it was vile and tasteless and made me almost sick to drink it, but at the present moment I had no choice in matter.

"This...is synthetic blood. Doesn't taste like the real thing but that'll come in time okay?"

I took the bottle from her and raised it to my lips letting the thick liquid glide down my throat, i spluttered as the liquid trickled down my lips and i tried to force the liquid down. After i had successfully finished the bottle. I heard her talk about Bill.

"Please....please don't tell anyone I am here...He will find me and hurt me. Please he will hurt me if he knows where i am" i jumped into her arms as i cried a little harder again, wrapping my arms around her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:17 pm

I felt him jump into my arms after downing the blood with a grimace, my eyes wide as I didn't know what to do. Instinctively wrapping my arms around him, I felt connected to him somehow, someway. "Shh, it's okay. It's okay, I won't tell anyone. But Bill...my maker, he's really a good guy. He wouldn't hurt you." I ran my hand along his back to soothe him, maybe in some weird way I was a mother...or like one.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Shit! If she alerted Bill to his whereabouts his plan would be over before it had even started, he could not have Jessica find out about him now, and who he really was.

"Please...I wanna stay here with you. Just me and you. I don't want him to know where i am. Please don't let them find me. Don't tell anyone please" i continued to beg her, hoping that i was getting too her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:28 pm

The more I thought about it the more I remember Bill saying how wrong it was to turn a child because they weren't capable of control like older humans. Hell I was barely able to control my own impulses and still struggled with it from time to time. But if I trained him myself and helped him to come into his own, then Bill would HAVE to see that I was older and more mature and that I didn't need constant guards. Guards on the premises yes, but not babysitters. I nodded and pulled him away to look at him.

"Okay, okay...I won't tell anyone. I'll help you learn how to...survive and teach you everything. Then I'll introduce you to Bill and you'll be able to protect yourself and Bill can grant you protection too. He's the King and Eric would have to listen. Deal?" I tilted my head to the side, refusing to make any other deal than this one.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:33 pm

This woman was just as infuriating as her Maker, seemed that he had created another version of himself in her, but i had no choice. I would have to continue to play along with her requests until the time was right. The time to learn more about Bill and his weaknesses, i already knew two of them but i needed more if i was going to bring him down.

"Deal" i giggled.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:49 pm

I smiled and nodded. Hmm I'd have to keep this from Quinn too...that would be harder than I thought. Quinn usually saw right through me when I was hiding something. "First Rule...no feeding on humans until you're ready okay. You can...kill them if you aren't careful. But don't worry I'll teach you." I looked around and stood. "I have an extra room, that's where you'll be staying...wanna see it?"
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:07 pm

It seemed that this false act was holding up pretty well, she was falling for it link, hook and sinker. This was going to be easier than i thought. Sometimes having the body of a child had its advantages.

"I have my own room?" i giggled and nodded as she lead me towards the room that i would be sleeping in. The room was big, and it fitted to my tastes as i had expensive tastes and it seemed that she did as well "Where will you sleep?" i asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:50 am