For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:13 pm

I giggled with him and nodded. "Yep, you sure do. This is the guest room and you are my guest. If there is anything you want or need I'll get it for you. I pointed to the door at the end of the hall and looked down at him. "That's my room. Sometimes you may see a human or two, they are my donors. I rather human blood but I don't kill them. So you have to be careful, even though they smell good...if you can't control your impulse, listen to their heart beat and when it slows you have to stop. Think of the grossest things you can, it helps. Also...um...you may see a really big man here sometimes, bald...smells really good. He's mine. And when I say mine, I mean mine. I mean you can't bite him or anything. His name is Quinn..." I maybe shouldn't have told him about feeding but just in case I wasn't around and he did bite someone, he should know how to stop.
    Christian
    Christian

Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding The Weakness of One's Enemy

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Blah, Blah, Blah that all she ever did was was talk, talk, talk. She was telling him stuff that he already knew, although he did not care about killing them, he would gladly kill anyone he feed on, not caring about the consequences.

"Can I sleep with you?....I don't like the dark" i mumbled.

I had to get her to trust me, the more she trusted me the better this charade would be.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:22 pm

My eyes widened at his request and I wondered if he'd even been listening to my instructions. I looked around nervously with a smile that matched and shifted my weight. "Well, I um...I guess...so. We sleep during the day, and well...when we sleep we're pretty much dead so there is no dark. Least you don't feel it. But...if you're scared I guess it's okay." I cursed inwardly, now I'd have to sleep with clothes on. And what happened when Quinn came over or wanted me at his place, how would I hide this?
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:34 pm

This plan couldn't have been going more perfect than he imagined, she was becoming trapped further into his plan, he had so many things that he had planned for her and that other woman that Bill protected, he was going to enjoy this.

"Your my best-est friend. My only friend" he smiled as he knew that the sun would be coming up soon, he faked a yawn "I am sleepy"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:38 pm

I smiled down at him and wanted to gush, how sweet was this little boy. But he had to stay a secret...for now. I looked at my watch. "You're sleepy because the sun is about to come up. How about you run and take a bath, I'll get the bed ready." He nodded and I showed him where everything was, letting him bathe himself.

Walking into my room I looked around then at the king sized bed. I'd have this little boy sleeping next to me I only hoped Quinn didn't come in to surprise me, I'm sure he'd jump to some crazy conclusion...Pulling out my cell I decided to cover myself. Sending Quinn a text {I'm with Bill don't worry. Be back soon} This would give me a few days to think of what to do next.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:44 pm

She had shown me where everything was like i was a dumb child, after quickly bathing myself as i knew the sun was not far from rising, she lad left me a large over-sized shirt that i winced at the smell. I was now fully dressed and ready for my day rest. I padded back to her i heard Jessica also getting ready for day rest as well.

"I am ready" i grinned.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 pm

I turned and smiled, wearing a tank top and sweat pants I crawled in the bed and pat the place beside me. "Come on up." Giving him a warm smile I settled in and prayed the guards didn't just bust in my room, they'd be too eager to tell Bill and they'd probably blame me for turning him. I laid back on my pillows after he'd settled in and closed my eyes to get ready for my death sleep.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:57 pm

I felt a little uncomfortable sleeping next to someone, but it was all a charade that i was doing this, pretending to not know what i am doing. But it had too be done, climbing into the bed, i nestled beside her and pulled the duvet over my small body and i rested my head on the pillow. Feeling my body become weak as the sun was now starting to rise.

"Goodnight Jessica" i faked a yawn as my eyes fluttered closed and fell into my day sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:59 am