For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

AfterMath

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

AfterMath - Page 2 Empty Re: AfterMath

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Kiara moaned, seeing Jessica above her as the water cascaded down the redhead's back.

"why..?" asked Kiara, as Jessica merely grinned. "You had my blood... and some still remained.." replied the vampire as she lowered her lips and kissed along Kiara's chest.

The wolf moaned again, a fire settling in her stomach that ached to be satisfied. Something in the back of her mind nagged at her. She shouldn't, couldn't be doing this, not now, not after everything that happened.

The redhead scraped her fangs along her breast and all thought scattered again. The feel of the cool water, of long fingers stroking her core, making her tremble; it all chipped away at her self control.

"No...no...this...this...isn't...real" she whispered, trying desperately to focus. She stared at Jessica who was currently doing things to her nipple that were probably illegal in this state. Jessica grinned, licking her fangs.

"This is your dream sweetheart... just enjoy it...for now" she said before she sank her fangs into Kiara's hardened nipple.

A strangled loud moan escaped her throat, rising above the sound of the shower.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:09 pm

I nodded and smiled. "Yes, that would be amazing. I'll take a bottle of blood until then. Um...well, male of coarse. White, sexy...single...." I stopped there before I said good in bed. I wanted nothing more than to jump on this Quinn guy and drink his blood and have the best sex ever with him, but he didn't look willing. And after I'd seen what Bill did to those unwilling I would pass. I'd rather just eat...and get my mind off tonight. I could smell something different wafting in the air...sweet, acidic but very sweet. Lust and arousal. It wasn't coming from him unfortunately. Then...a loud moan came from the bathroom. "What the? Should I go check?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 pm

~lifting his nose to the air for a moment, then laughing quietly~

"I'll see to your snack shortly. Feel free to help yourself to the cooler. Do not worry about her...that was not pain you heard..."

~walking over to a touchscreen, he pulls up a menu and keys in a few options, then sends his message. Looking into the screen's reflection, he watches the delicious curves of the vampire. If timing was different....~

"There we go. Your snack should be here in about twenty minutes."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Kiara arched her back then collapsed in the tub. It took her a few minutes to regain her senses as she clutched her head.

"Damn...vampires..." she whispered as she struggled to get on her feet and wash herself properly. With the full moon, her base urges and the V inside her she was seriously shocked she hadn't debased herself and jumped Quinn. Thank the gods for having a tiny bit of self restraint in that department; sleeping with Quinn is really the last thing she would ever need.

After a few minutes of washing herself, and doing her best to stay on her feet she exited the shower and dried herself. She was tired, honestly tired. She just wanted to drive back home and curl up in bed; alone. She put on her robe again and took a moment to look at her reflection.

"Dear god and baby jesus.." she muttered. She looked like death warmed over, or that she hadn't sleep in about a month. She shook her head, trying to clear the fog inside it before she slowly made her way out of the hallway and to a room where she could find some clothes to wear beside the robe.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I chuckled. "oh...kay." I watched him walk to a touchscreen thing and took a moment to tilt my head checking out his backside. Nice...real nice. I straightened up and smiled as he said my snack would be there shortly. I kinda felt bad him calling it a snack...like it was just food to me. That's what Bill thought...and Lilith. Praiseeeeeeee Lilith, I thought to myself sarcastically. I crossed my arms against my chest and made a face. Seeing I was covered in blood. "Aw Great." I wiped my hands and arm on the skirt of my outfit. I looked up at him smiling. "You uh... have a lot of extra clothes?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:32 pm

~smirking, looking her over carefully~

"yes, I should have something that will fit well enough....try the first left, the smaller closet."

~clearing his throat~

"I do need to make one request though. Leave the bloody clothing in here. I can provide a robe if you wish it, but I do not need blood all over my home."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Kiara found some clothes. Ok granted, not what she wanted to wear around people like Quinn but it beats wearing a robe. She took off her robe and put on a tight fitting tank top and a pair of shorts. She looked around and sighed.

"Dammit.. my boots" she said, figuring her boots were now soaked with blood. She hoped she could get those replaced, they were made of very nice leather.

She shrugged, figuring she'd walk around barefoot. She grabbed the robe and made her way back to where she could smell Quinn and Jessica still were.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 pm

I began to turn for the closet but stopped as he cleared his throat and continued. I licked my lips as they suddenly felt really dry, and shifted my weight. I wasn't modest, but I wasn't a person who just went around naked as a jay bird everywhere either. "Yeah, a robe would be fine. You...you just want me to strip right here? In front of you?" I asked as he just smiled. Before he could answer Kiara entered the room and I smiled. "Hey, everything okay in there? I heard...a noise?" I could still smell the arousal on her, then it clicked. Shit...she had my blood. This was like what happened toJason but a woman! Oh....wow. I grinned inside and shook my head then looked at Quinn. "So....you gonna turn around?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:51 pm

"I'll do you one better."

~He walks over to a computer desk and begins keying in commands, turning his back on both of them and they can hear the hum of machinery staring up. Without turning, Quinn says aloud in the room...~

"Your car will be detailed by morning. I have activated the automatic shutters in the second and third rooms to the right of the hallway. The rooms lock from the inside so you will not be disturbed. If you can make me a list, I will have anything you need brought to you. Neither of you are in any shape for travel. Jessica, your snack will be here shortly, and has already been paid. He is yours until morning."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Kiara tossed her robe at Quinn's head. "Yeah well...I'm going on a run... I think I earned one after tonight" she said before looking at Jessica.

"You sure you'll be alright?" she asked Jess, not only worried that Jess had lost a lot of blood tonight, but also with everything that had happened with her maker.

"I can try to...you know, track him down" she offered, not sure how to approach the subject.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Sadness overcame me suddenly at the mention of him. My maker...my vampire father. I looked down and nodded. "Yeah...I'll...be fine. Really. Gonna feed and go into a death sleep. *chuckles* It's what we do you know. And...no, I'm sure he needs his space to think, seeing one of us may just make it worse." I looked back nervously at John, not really wanting to say that my maker had done this to Kiara. "Thank you for your hospitality. Really. I can pay, I have money." I looked back to Kiara. "Are you sure going for a run is the best idea? In your condition?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:05 pm

"Consider it a gift for bringing her here safely."

~looks to Kiara~

"The east door is already coded to your voice, Kiara. If you change your mind, the room is available. There is food in the kitchen if you want to eat before your run..."

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Kiara looked at Jess "Believe me Jess...I either run... or do things that I will seriously regret in the morning" she said, jerking her head to Quinn.

"Right now I aint much in control of myself so I need to run" she said before walking off, or at least attempting to walk off.

Her life was just a whole clusterfuck right now. The man she thought she loved rips her throat out and the man who used her and caused her a living hell comes to save her. If there was a God up there he would have just let her die and spare her the trouble.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:12 pm

I watched as the tension grew between them and could tell she was aroused and kinda wanted both of us...him because well...look at him and me because of my blood. She must be dealing with those weird feelings and I don't blame her needing a run to cool down. Maybe a cold shower would have done her better I thought to myself. "Just please....be careful. I can feel if you are in trouble now, so don't worry." I looked back to Quinn, and nodded once standing in silence as Kiara wobbled over to the door.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 pm

~smirks, nodding. ~

"Pace yourself, Kitten. You have lost a lot of blood."

~Quinn hits a release and the door slides open, revealing the moonlit night~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 pm

She turned her head and grinned "The last time you told me to pace myself...well you know very well what happened" she said before she walked out. She stumbled down the driveway. She clutched a nearby tree and sighed, just sliding to the ground.

She honestly didn't have the energy to even shift to her wolf form, but she just wanted to get out of there, smell the nature around, get the smell of death off her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:34 pm

I watched her face as he told her to pace herself, She didn't seem to enjoy that much. She stumbled out the door but refused help, she was stubborn. I shook my head and smiled at John. "Lot's of history between you two I assume." I listened as he spoke as I turned around and went to the closet to see what he had. Praying silently it wasn't ugly clothes. Score! Skirts, jeans, blouses, tank tops, you name it it was there. Why...did he have all this female clothes? Then I figured maybe it was all Kiara's from before? Long as he wasn't hiding a dirty little secret about liking to crossdress, but then again to each their own. But he was way too sexy for cross dressing. I hoped....I picked out a red tank top and black mini skirt. My boots could be cleaned easily. I grabbed a robe and put in on a nearby chair. As he talked, I looked over my shoulder at him and he didn't seem to be watching me. I slid the black skirt off, and raised the black top over my head trying to avoid touching the silver. The pink bra and pantie to match stayed on while I put the robe on and turned around. I sat on the chair and removed the boots. "Those can just be cleaned. Where is the shower again?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:45 pm

"Just down the hall, but there is one in your room as well, if you want more privacy."

~glancing over to the security monitors, he smiles~

"Your playmate is here, Jessica. As mentioned, he is taken care of until morning. You may feed any urges you need with him. I chose this one because of his skills in massage may be of use after your long night."

~smirking as I watch Kiara sink down~

"I'll go collect her and put her in her bed. We should probably sedate her to give her time to heal."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

She sat on the soft ground and sighed. She looked up at the inky black sky and emptied her mind. It would do her no good to dwell on her regrets. She couldn't change the past even if she tried.

She closed her eyes, taking several deep breaths and feeling her anxiety melt away. Maybe she just wasn't meant to date anyone. Maybe she should just stick to making money off vampires.. either way life had proven that in the happiness department she wasn't meant to shop in.

She let her body slide down until she was laying on the grass. It felt nice and cool and it soothed her on a deep level. She turned on her side and curled up.

"I don't need anyone..." she whispered, her voice level and calm, a sort of determination sinking inside her. If she wasn't so drained; literally, she'd leave this place. Go home, maybe even go on vacation to get away from it all, but right now she was stuck in her Ex's property with a child vampire who needed her maker.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 pm

I smiled as I watched my donor approach the door from the monitor. I looked back to John. "You still love her don't you? What did you do to make her hate you so bad?" I asked hoping I wasn't prying...but his face, there was care and love there whether he wanted to admit it or not. Least...it looked like it. I crossed my legs and waited for his answer. My donor came in and I turned...oh, oh, yeah. I looked him up and down. I told him to go to where I'd be staying and I'd be there in a minute. I turned back to Quinn as he watched Kiara lay on the ground on the monitor. "Go to her..."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 am

"I once made mistakes, some of which I have since remedied, but she does not know that. These mistakes caused her a great deal of pain. I give her time and my patience. In time, she will be ready to hear what i have to say, but she still holds onto too much. "

~sighing, I move to one of the shelves, palming a sedative injector. I slowly walk out to where Kiara has dropped down. Smiling down to her, I subtly press the needle into her skin. Pressing the plunger, I look quietly into her face.~

"Rest now, Kiara. Give yourself time to heal."

~lifting Kiara in my arms, I turn and carry her toward the house.~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am

Kiara had been just resting peacefully on the grass. She was in that state of being relaxed but not asleep before she felt a prick on her arm. Before she could rouse herself to see what it was she was out cold.

Her last thought before the forced darkness overtook her had been to return Quinn's old things that she had still. She needed to bury the past.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 am

I sighed and stood as I watched the monitor while John went out to Kiara. I could feel some of what Kiara was feeling and a lot of it directing towards him were making me feel the same way. She was holding on to something painful, and was hurting deeply because of it. She was angry, anxious, happy, lustful, so many emotions in one. I never thought someone could feel that much all at once. I clutched my chest as he brought her inside. Finally the emotions began to die down as her subconscious took over and she stayed sedated. I gathered my clothing and waited for him to return after putting her in bed. "Thanks again....Really." I touched his shoulder, but quickly removed my hand as my fangs dropped. "Sorry...really....hungry." I let out a embarrassed giggle out and covered my mouth, making my fangs disappear. "I better go...."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 am

~breathing in deeply of the vampire's scent, I smell many things. Noting her touch and the reaction it gives her, I make sure to remember that reaction for another time.~

"Enjoy your night, Jess. You've earned it."

~Moving into the kitchen, I prepare Kiara's favorite foods and set them on a table next to her bed. Leaning down, I kiss her cheek softly~

"Sleep well, Kiara. I wish you only peace in your dreams..."

~Covering her up, I move to my private quarters and quietly close the door to think...~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:47 pm