For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Complicated

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Complicated Empty Complicated

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm

~~~John's Private Estate in Baton Rouge~~~

~As Quinn closed out the files on his tablet, he made sure to confirm the selections for Ms. Hamby. That girl definitely has a healthy appetite...~

~reaching over and hitting the intercom~ "Vincent, tell the staff to prepare some extra bunks. We will be having more guests in the morning, and for the duration of Ms. Hamby's stay."

~leaning back and turning on Norah Jones, Quinn begins to relax~
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Complicated Empty Re: Complicated

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 pm

I was very impressed with the extensive buffet, but I was beginning to lose my appetite. Truth be told, all I could think about was Bill and if he was okay. Jason....and Hoyt. The men lined up for me to bite them but I just shook my head. "Okay, all of you out! Just get the HELL OUT!" I said as I threw their clothes to them. Sure, the last 24 hours were great. Sex and blood non stop, but it got old very fast. And they all sort of tasted alike. I'd rather True Blood in a bottle. All they wanted to talk about was how sexy I was and this and that. Had they never been taught you shouldn't eat and talk at the same time. John was so nice to open his home, but my stress about everything was making it hard to relax. Hard to think, hard for everything. "Did I STUDDER?!" I pointed to the door. If I hadn't known any better I'd say they were glamoured to think I was a goddess or something. I wrapped my robe around my body and went into the clean white bathroom. I looked in the mirror as blood tears built up. Blood and sex wasn't making my problems go away. Nothing would...
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:17 pm

~hearing the shouting over my music, I sit up, watching the collection of men in various levels of dress scurrying like whipped puppies away from the bedroom wing. Apparently, even hedonism has it's limits...~

~buzzing the intercom again "Ms. Hamby has had her fill of this set...send them off with full pay. Contract Prima Vitae for a new selection, and try not to have them look like clones next time."

~sitting up, I can hear her moving, her scent reading like a blender full of emotions~

~Unsure if she wants company, I wait and listen...as I hear her begin to cry~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 pm

I laid there on the clean linoleum floor as blood tears fell onto it. Why was everything so complicated? Why wasn't Bill like himself? Would I ever have a normal relationship? Many questions, no answers. I sat up and wiped my eyes, saw the mess I made and cursed. "Aw, shit!" I grabbed tissue and cleaned it up. Balling up the small piece of tissue I stood and wiped my face. I closed my eyes and tried to focus. Deciding to explore the house, hoping that was okay, I walked out into the hallway closing the door behind me. The artwork on the wall was pretty...some of it looked like someone vomited on the canvass. Weird collection.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:36 pm

~hearing her crying end, I key in the autoclave Roomba for her bathroom, and activate it when she leaves the room. Vincent laughed when I told him I wanted that thing..now he'd thank me. Lifting my eyes to the hallways cameras, I can see Jessica wandering around and looking at my collection. I have to laugh at some of the expressions she gets. Looking at her face between images is what is truly revealing though. I activate the direction lights to help her find her way to my office.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 pm

I noticed the lights lite up and I stopped walking. I looked around the hallway and then up at the ceiling. I was being watched. Wow...okay so I guess I follow the yellow lit up hallway. Would it lead me to another world? I sighed and folded my arms across my chest as I padded down the hallway. It led to a double door entrance. Well, whoever was watching me led me here. I looked around again and knocked twice, waiting for something, anything...and I had no clue what was waiting on the other side.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm

~hearing her knock, I laugh quietly~

"come on in, Jessica. I've been expecting you..."

~I shut down the music and bring up the lights so she can see me easily~

"I'm impressed. Never seen so many men scurry like whipped mongrels at once before. Got tired of playing with your toys?"

~smiling softly, I try to keep me tone light. I can see she is hurting, and do not want to add to her burden.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:49 pm

I opened the door and walked in slowly. After hearing John's voice, I relaxed and closed the door behind me. I smiled a little at his comment, then nodded. "Yeah...guess it gets old sometimes. Plus the boy band look was just....too much. Guess I wanted something different? Hell, I don't know what I want anymore to be honest. Where's Kiara? She okay?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 pm

~motioning to the cooler, I smile~

"Only Trueblood in there but if you want to get the taste out of your mouth, it should help."

"Kiara's fine. She is resting. Damn girl is too stubborn for her own good sometimes. Are you ready to talk to me, or is it still too painful?"

~Leaning back in my chair, I wait for her answer~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:59 pm

I shook my head no. "I'll pass." I nodded, feeling a bit of relief that she was okay, but it didn't surprise me one bit if he didn't drug her again. I sat in the chair in front of his massive desk. He was one hell of a business man. Books everywhere, gadgets, trinkets, monitors, camera screens, you name it...it was there. He put Bill's office to shame. I crossed my leg at the knee and fixed my robe so nothing would show and looked back up at him. He had the most beautiful dark violet eyes and I had to blink to stop from staring. "Talk? About what?" I may have not been paying attention but were we supposed to be talking about something? The last few days were just a blur
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 pm

~sighs, leaning forward in the chair~

"Don't worry about it for now. We will have time for that later. Have you decided what you would like to do in the near future. I am always looking for a few extra staff members..."

~winks at her with a smirk on his face~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 pm

"Well, no not exactly. I work every now and then at Merlotte's Bar and Grill, but with Bill being King...I don't have to work. I mean, I guess I could always earn my own money. What kind of positions are available?" Wow, his smile...teeth so bright and straight. He was one sexy man. Kiara was one lucky wolf girl to have got with this one. There was something about him. Before he could answer me I blurted out- "What are you?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm

~leans back, laughing hard~

"The bluntness of a young vampire. Oh my, how refreshing....I, my dear, am complicated..."

~I rise from behind the desk, locking eyes with Jessica as I move to an open area in the center of the office. With an amused wink, I shift into my tiger form, circling a few times and pad back toward my desk. I slip back into my human form and sit back down~

"Hope you got a good look, I do not normally do parlor tricks..."

~smiling impishly at Jessica, looking her over quietly~

"I'm sure we could find something for you to do, if you are truly interested. You will find there can be many perks for working for me....and the EEE."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 pm

I smiled as he laughed and stood. One minute he was a man then the next...a tiger! Yes a tiger. I hadn't seen one up close since that time Momma and Daddy went to the LSU game and we got to see Mike. I was only about 9 and I was amazed. Eden was scared.

I blinked a couple times, my mouth hanging open in astonishment. He did a circle, then shifted back to a man. As he stood I caught more than an eyeful and I now knew EXACTLY why Kiara slept with this man...tiger. Tigerman? I quickly looked down and nodded. "Well, I will keep that in mind and I thank you for the..the offer." I tried to hide my smile, but it was hard.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 pm

~with a broad smile, I nod to Jessica. Glancing down I see why her expression changed so much. Walking over to a side closet, I pull out a black robe and put it on. Smirking as I glance back at Jessica's stare, I wink at her and return to my desk.~

"The offer is an open one, Jessica. You seem a bit tense. Perhaps we should find some way for you to relax..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:30 pm

I shook my head. "There is no way to relax...trust me I've tried." I rubbed my temples and smiled as I looked up to see him with a robe on. "I've just got so much on my mind. Being couped up here while Jason is searching for the Obamas, and I still can't feel Hoyt...and Bill...he....nevermind. Its just a lot to think about and I still haven't heard from any of them. I even got so bored I glamoured my guards to doing funny things, and prank called Maxine." I said with a huge grin on my face.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 pm

~laughs~

"So that is what happened to those guards...I was wondering."

~I crack my knuckles and stand back up, moving around the desk~

"While we cannot quiet your mind as easily, perhaps a nice massage to relax the body?"

~coming around behind Jessica, I lower my hands to her temples, covering her hands and guide her hands in small circles.~

"Clockwise, Jessica...always clockwise..."

~leaning close and whispering in her ear~

"Would you like that massage?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 pm

His hands on mine made me relax but tense up at the same time. Then his voice, that velvety deep rumble of something so smooth....my eyes closed as I nodded. What was I really agreeing to? Was it a massage or...or....nah, he wasn't a fang banger, least he didn't look like one. No, he looked like a warrior off one of those showtime movies. I stood and followed him to an adjoining room, seeing candles lit everywhere. A massage table in the center with shelves of oils, herbs, and numerous things. I turned to him and smiled. "What do you NOT have here?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 pm

~laughing as I guide Jessica to the table in the center of the room. I let go of her hand and face the door.~

"I spend a lot of time working, so I bring my entertainment here instead of going to it...you'll need to strip down and lay face down on the table. Let me know when you are done and I'll begin"

~while his back was turned, she could still hear that gentle rumbling laugh~

"..and don't worry...we stop when you say. I am not looking to take you anywhere you are not wanting..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:57 pm

As he turned his back, I took a moment to check out his backside. Hey, I was only a woman. I felt like my cheeks were a ruby red as he said strip. "Like...nude, naked, nothing on?" He laughed more and nodded, his back still to me. I'd never had a massage before. I wasn't really ashamed of my body, since being with men. I shrugged and thought, what the hell, why not? I let the robe fall to the floor, my black lace bra and panties still underneath. I unhooked the bra and let it fall, slowly slid the panties down and took all of the clothing placing them on a nearby bench. I climbed onto the table and laid on my stomach, covering my backside with a sheet. I cleared my throat. "oh-okay...ready/"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

~as I turned and see the sheet, I laugh~

"How precious...willing to strip down for me to put my hands on your body but you cover your bum with a sheet. Afraid if I see it you'll get paddled? Priceless..."

~regaining a bit of composure, I smile and move to where the oils are, sniffing at different bottles. I glance back over my shoulder~

"Do you have a scent preference?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 pm

I listened to him and ran my tongue along my teeth and thought about it. "Paddle away..." I said as I removed the sheet and let it drop to the floor, laying my head back down. I heard him choke a bit, then silence. A few seconds later he asked about my scent preferences. "You pick, you're the expert right."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

~moving from bottle to bottle, I pick out a few of the smaller ones and blend them in a bowl. I lift one of the larger bottles and add a decent portion to the mixture and set the bowl on a warmer~

"I think a bit of sandalwood to smooth the mind, and lilac to calm the nerves."

~laughing quietly at her comment, I step over and pull a few thin reeds from a stand by the oils. Rolling them together, I bind them with a thin cording and move over toward her...~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:13 pm

I mumbled out "mmhmm" as he told me what he was using. I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side so that my cheek was on the table. The smells that surrounded the room assaulted my nose in a pleasant way. I was already beginning to relax. I wanted a bit of piece from so much thinking and worrying. I hear him fiddling with things and wonder what he's about to do as I wait patiently for what magic he has.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 pm

~As I move to her, I gently draw the reeds across her skin, following the curve of her body, watching how she reacts. I set the bundle in a small tray near the headrest and slide a gentle hand down her back, running my thumb along her spine..feeling for tension points...

"You need this far more than I thought, Jessica. I'm sure you'll enjoy this..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:55 am