For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Complicated

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Complicated - Page 3 Empty Re: Complicated

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:28 am

"Wasn't planning on it." I said as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. As he kissed my neck, my fangs dropped. My hands ran over his bald head, so smooth...down his neck and across his chest. His robe falls as I smiled and assaulted his lips again. His tongue licking my fangs. A tiny droplet of blood touches my tongue and I need more. I have to taste this man. I quickly struck the side of his neck and pulled blood into my mouth. Oh so sweet, like cotton candy, and and.....oh the room was spinning. I felt weird. It was like the time I drank the whole bottle of Kahlua. "Quinn...wasss happenin..inin?" I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders, blood dripping onto my chest, running down my perky breasts. I put my palm to my forehead. What was in his blood?
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 am

~hissing a second as her fangs hit, then relaxing into the sensation. Letting my robe fall away, I smile as my blood hits her system.~

"You should have paced yourself, my blood is a bit different that what you are used to from your fangboy toys..."

~I lift her in my arms and head toward her rooms, where I can hear the water running.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:40 am

My head lolled to the side as I tried to focus. "huh?" I was certainly making a habit of making a fool of myself in front of him. I could hear the shower then I remembered. "Left....it...onnn" I pointed to the room and giggled. "John, you wannnnted. to be....*hiccup, giggle* One of my...toyzzz" I said as I smiled and laughed. "Toys...hahahaha Whooo I feel great!" I said as he carried he down the hall. "Ravish me Tigerman! On guard! HAHAHA" I looked into his eyes with a serious glare. "Where you takin me? hmm?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 am

~smiling crypticly and laughing, I kiss her again gently~

"We can't leave the water on, can we? Did you still want a shower?"

~I look in her eyes, trying to get her to focus for a moment~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 am

His lips against mine felt so warm. mmm I could still taste him on my lips. Smiling I answered his question. "Brinnng onn the raaain! Only...if youuuu*pokes his bare chest*...help me out? Wash my back?" I should probably stop talking now, but I couldn't. It was like word diarrhea, it wouldn't stop. I looked into his eyes with an innocent smile on my lips. Blood still covering my body as he continued to carry me.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:58 am

~moving into the bedroom, moving her so she is facing away from me, I laugh~

"ok...we are gonna play a game. I'm gonna stick you under the water so you can reach the handles. All you have to do is reach in and shut off the water and I'll give you another small drink before you sleep."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:02 am

‎"Woohoo! Let's do it then!" I felt the water rush over me as I gasped and moaned at the same time. Reaching behind me and putting my arm around his neck. Memories of my dream weeks ago flooding my memory. I danced against him as the water fell, pink liquid going down the drain. I turned my head to kiss him again, as I turned completely around stumbling. I pulled him into the water, as my back hit the wall. I got dizzy, but couldn't stop kissing him as water fell on our heads. "I don't want your blood....I want...I want....oh I don't feel so good." My knees buckled as I grasped the handles and he caught me.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:15 am

~Reaching for the handles myself, I get the water turned off, standing for a minute so the water can drip off of us. She has gone limp and I can hear the shutters to her room closing down. Well...that explains a bit. ~

"I guess you'll have to wait for another time for that reward, precious."

~holding her carefully, I dry her hair and body, caressing her softly. I move into the bedroom area and carefully lay her down on the bed. I could smell the scent of dawn approaching. Drawing down the covers, I join her in the bed, pulling her into my arms, and pulling the blankets over us.~

~Reaching over to the wall, I hit a button on the access panel~
    A computerized voice says "Room Lock down Active. Internal Access Only."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:14 am