For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Jackson isn't the Garden Spot its Billed to be

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Jackson isn't the Garden Spot its Billed to be Empty Jackson isn't the Garden Spot its Billed to be

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 pm

*Comes out of the motel shower trying to wrap their tiny little towel around my waist, leaving a huge gap showing most of my thigh and one buttock. Walking into the bedroom area seeing Rikki laying there in a towel dozing on the bed. I sit down on the end of the bed gently not to disturb her.
    She and I have been scouring the woods looking for the weres who were after Jackson. Finally we found were the parked and got the scent of someone we instantly knew. J.D. Carson was behind it. Seeing her laying there makes the wolf in me want to make her mine, and the man in me wants me to pack her stuff up get her in her vehicle heading her back to Louisiana.
    Standing up to crawl into bed beside her pulling her against me, burrowing my nose in her hair feeling her snuggling against me in her sleep letting out a soft sigh. I drift off to sleep holding my wolf girl.*

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:57 pm