For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Some things never change

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Some things never change Empty Some things never change

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:30 pm

So as I sit here in the basement of Fangtasia, hiding out in Pam's protection services I write this. So much has happened in the last few hours it amazes me. I had never been so happy to see Jason actually listen to me, granted I don't think he liked it very much...but it was the only way to save his life. If I had to turn anyone, or live for eternity with someone...it would be him. Least I know he's safe, I can only hope. I hear commotion going on in the bar...be right back.

Things have went from worse to oh shit bad. Pam was arrested! Yes, arrested for the murder of some womans progeny. Tara looked scared and frankly I don't blame her. I tried to hide, but the woman found me. So much for red heads sticking together. Bitch grabbed me by the ear and she didn't let go until we were back at that underground place. Bill was highly upset with me. So much for having a great maker. My daddy used to do the same things to me and now, Bill...who I used to think was my only ally, has now turned against me. I can no longer trust him and it scares me. He scares me. Seeing him so angry, so disappointed. Weird how things turn out. Crappy human parents and a crappy, batshit crazy maker. Guess it never evens itself out, ever...and I guess I'm just doomed in the parental area. Who would have ever thought Bill could turn on someone he says he loves.

Until next week....<3 Jess

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:12 am