For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Daddy Dearest

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Daddy Dearest Empty Daddy Dearest

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:25 pm

She sat at the bar, awaiting the arrival of Jessica. After their phone call the previous night, it was obvious that she was concerned, and also afraid. Pam couldn't blame her for being hesitant to come to the club. But, it was her maker. She warmed two bottles of blood up and poured them into champagne glasses. Taking a sip from one of them and licking her lips after. Ugh, still tasted like ass no matter what the container. Grimacing she set the glass down and made a mental note to hunt later tonight. Maybe she'd bring Tara along on her first hunt, like Eric had showed her, she'd show Tara. They'd been spending time together a lot, it wasn't often Pam could find someone to stand up to her like she did. The door opened and brought her from her thoughts. "Nice of you to show up." She said with a smirk.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Daddy Dearest Empty Re: Daddy Dearest

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 pm

I had been so bored at home lately, with Sam not needing me at the bar, like ever. Business was so slow because of everything that had happened with his girlfriend. I knew he was frustrated, I could sense it...so I didn't push the issue. Then I received a phone call from Pam. Yeah, so wasn't expecting that. The mention of his name made me stand frozen with fear. She told me I needed to come to the club so she could explain. Was she gonna tell me they had killed him? Was he dead? But I'd feel that...right? Well only one way to find out...I had to go. I told Jason I'd be okay and I'd call if I needed. We'd been hanging out lately and I was really happy about that.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw the club was closed, oh yeah..Tuesday...right. I took a calming breath to relax myself and headed in. "Nice of you to show up.." She said. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, well I was debating it...sorry I'm late. So...where is he?" I asked looking around, nervously.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Pam smirked. "Don't worry, he's down in the dungeon area. He...well, He's sorta going through demi-goddess detox." She shrugged and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sounds funny, I know but...it was either that...or the true death. You should be thanking me that I didn't choose option B." Taking the glasses into her hands as she passed one to Jessica. "Have a drink and sit for a bit."

After she was seated at the bar, Pam took another sip as the synthetic blood went down her throat like thick sludge. "So here's the thing, he doesn't remember....much. A goddess, yes real goddess offered her help to save your maker. Well, to save us all. You saw...you were there, in New Orleans. It was the only option."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 pm

I sighed and shook my head at Pam. She could be so arrogant sometimes. I took the glass of blood from her and hopped onto the bar stool. The faces Pam made when she drank True Blood, was so funny. Reminded me of how I felt about it. So I just didn't drink. I'd find someone somewhere to drink from on the way home. No male, due to my promise with Jason.

"A...A...goddess? Wow...really?! Those exist too?!" I couldn't believe it..well I mean, I should, but it's just this new world I was now living in...hard to believe sometimes. "So, he's like under a spell or something? What if it breaks?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:46 pm

"No, do you think I'd allow fucktarded witches within a five mile radius of Eric or I, ever again? No, she gave him her blood, which is supposed to override the demi-goddess Lilith. Apparently, whomever drinks her blood is possessed and BECOMES her. Talk about leaving backwoods and merging into what-the-fuck?" She said the last part as she looked at her nails, before looking back up. "Anyway, he doesn't remember much of anything right now, it may pass....but he said your name. So I called. And here we are."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:51 pm

I nodded. "Well, no..." I said before she went on. A demi-goddess. Must be something like a demonic goddess maybe. Possessed, like as in Exorcist possessed? I had so many questions I asked internally, since most of them were silly.

"He...said MY name? When? Why?" I was happy, but I was...still afraid of the damage he could cause if this didn't work. That night...in New Orleans. We all swore to never talk about it again. Jason was glamoured into forgetting that night, but I remembered. Seeing Bill's eyes...his scary, empty eyes. I blinked back to reality and looked at Pam. "Can I see him?" I knew the only way to know was to see for myself. I'd know if my maker was normal, right?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Pam nodded. "I don't know why, Jessica. I'm not Oprah and I didn't ask him. Last night, when..well when he woke up. Sookie came by earlier, and well I don't know if he fully understood what happened or if he knew who she was.

She grinned. "Of coarse, he's your maker. He's in the dungeon, feel free to go. I won't hold your hand though. I've got work to do. Just...I don't know, yell...if you need something or are dying." She saw Jessica's face change in horror and gave a dry laugh. Pam had an odd sense of humor no one really got. "Joking...maybe." She turned and headed to the back area where her office was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 am