For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

You Became a Daddy

Christian
    Christian

You Became a Daddy Empty You Became a Daddy

Post by Christian Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 am

~What Happened to Christian~
    https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1098-a-violation-against-nature

~Christian's POV~

I continued to squirm, feeling something heavy pressing against my chest, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. Where was I? I continued to try to shake myself free, my small hands clawing away at the dirt, my fingers sore as i tried to heave the dirt from my face. I was underground...Bill. Where was Bill? My best friend Bill. I needed Bill. He would help me. I managed to clear my head from the dirt, it was night time, my mama would be mad at me, and my papa would be really mad. He liked to use his belt if i misbehaved, my brother James would sit and watch. He was two years older than me, he was a big boy. I was under the dirt, i managed to pull myself out, my foot got caught on a tree root and i pulled, it snapped as i fell and hit my head. OW! That hurt. Where was Bill? I needed to find my friend, he would know what to do. I am hungry...i had never felt this hungry before. Maybe mama has made some of her apple pie, i like apple pie. I try to dust myself off, she would be mad that i am messy. I am hungry.

I tried to look for Bill, I couldn't find him. He wasn't inside the barn, he should be there, where was he? He didn't say goodbye. I made my way to sit on the big pile of straw, my present that Bill had given me, i always wanted to see the sea. Maybe Bill would take me when I find him, he would like that. We could go swimming and play with my boat, just me and Bill. But i don't like Bill's friend..Loreena..Lorenna. Lorena i think her name was. I started to look for Bill in all the places that he told me he would be when he comes to visit me...But i can't find him. I can run a lot faster than i could before. I like it, its fun, Bill can run with me, he will like that. I am really hungry, i lick my lips, i can taste something on them, its tastes like my grandpa's drink, it tastes like metal. But it tastes nice, i want more of it. I am really hungry.

Maybe i should go home, my mama will be worried about me. Yes I need to go home so i start to run, run and run, everything is flashing fast before my eyes, i like running fast, i can keep up with James now, we can play in the sun. I can see my house as i continue to run faster and faster. I can hear them, inside the house, they are crying. My mama is crying about me.

"Mama" i shout to her "Mama" i shout again as she does not hear me. I run to my door and its locked. I knock harder "Mama, mama, mama, mama" i continue to bang on the door as someone opens it, its my mama.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus, your home" i can see her crying, her eyes are all wet.

"Mama, mama" i run to her as she cuddles me. I missed my mama, I am still very hungry.

"Where did you go child? Your papa is out looking for you" she cried as she cuddled me.

"I was in the ground mama, my friend Bill put me in the ground. He is my friend" i giggled at her.

"Hush now child...Your filthy" she smiles at me.

I am really hungry, i can hear her heart beat, it is making me very hungry. OW! There is something sharp in my mouth, its my teeth, they hurt. My mama cuddles me again, my mouth blows raspberries on her neck, she jumps as my teeth sink into her skin, i can feel something warm in my mouth, i like it. So i taste some more, it makes me feel more hungry. I can feel her try to push me away, but i am so hungry i want more. I see her fall to the floor as i taste more and more of her blood, i really like it. I let her go, and she is not moving.

"Mama?.....Mama?......MAMA!" I try to shake her to wake up, but she won't wake up. I try to wake her up "mama...mama...wake up mama.

Why won't my mama wake up?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:27 am