For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Homecoming and concern...

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Homecoming and concern... - Page 2 Empty Re: Homecoming and concern...

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:07 pm

She chuckled. "I know right? Unheard of, but you are" she said, turning her head and giving him a look. She knew where his eyes were glued to.

"Lecherous Tiger" she whispered before opening the door to his room. Decorated in rich woods with a large bed in the middle. Soft lamps lit the room instead of an overhead light, and there was a nice plush area rug around the bed.

Homecoming and concern... - Page 2 Beauti10
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 pm

John drew in her scent deeply as he passed her into the room. While he was starting to feel the effects of the medication, he was not sleeping yet, and could not resist poking fun...

"So am I sleeping alone, Kitten? I can make room if you'd like to join me...."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 pm

She chuckled. "Quinn.. you're injured. As much as you want me to play sexy nurse tonight I think you should rest.. " she said, giving his arm a look.

"I don't want to roll over in the middle of the night and suddenly you wake up in pain" she added.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 pm

John chuckled and nodded, as her argument did make sense.

As he walked toward the bed, he shifted and crawled slowly into the bed, stretching and curling around himself, his large violet eyes looking to Kiara one more time before closing for the night.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 pm

She smiled and reached for the lights. "Sweet dreams Quinn" she whispered, giving him a soft look before she turned off the lights and closed the door.

With a long sigh she headed back upstairs to her room. At least one bomb was diffused. She was sure Quinn at some point would address her making out with Bill after he tried to kill her but for now she'd let him rest.

Once upstairs she undressed, looking at the clothes she'd worn when Bill had grabbed her. She took those, and her sweaty work out clothes and tossed them all into the washer/dryer. She then hopped into the shower, rinsing off with cool water. Once showered she put on her long night gown and hopped into bed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:40 am