For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

On the Run

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

On the Run Empty On the Run

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Standing in front of Bill's desk, searching for the papers he kept of all donors we used feeling so hungry, parched actually. Bill was out of the house, just me again. I caught a familiar smell in my nose as I smiled and dropped the papers on the desk. Slowly turning around to face him, there he stood; leaning against the door frame of Bill's office, his hands in his pockets looking cool and relaxed. A small smirk on his face. He was dressed to kill, wearing a button down white shirt with vertical stripes.

On the Run Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkW0bZU0hNeyzJ6rWc_613btmuL3OQ66nf4CXKpFGuXNKXNwQ3

Suit jacket covering his torso, black slacks and dress shoes. He began to slowly approach me as I licked my lips. "I just returned from an event and didn't have time to dress down before seeing you. I couldn't wait any longer." His deep voice resonated in my ears as my smile grew bigger. As he reached me, looking up into the glow of his soft lavender eyes. Both of my hands on his chest, moving up towards his shoulders. The feel of the cotton suit jacket under my hands was smooth. Biting my lower lip as I slowly pushed back each side of his jacket so that it could fall from his arms. Slowly sliding them all the way down his masculine arms. Taking the jacket into one of my hands as I lay it on the chair next to the desk. The rooms temperature seemed to sky rocket to boiling as he cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes. Leaning down to place gentle kisses on my lips as I began to deftly unbutton each button on his shirt slowly. He grinned against my lips as his hands wrapped around mine. "We can't..." I shook my head and pressed my lips back to his. He gave in almost instantly as his hands found my hips and lifted me onto the desk behind me. Unzipping the back of my dress, the one Bill had surprised me with from somewhere in Vegas. It was short to the knee, and zipped up the back with a low cut front. Soon that dress found itself on the floor as I sat there and kicked off my shoes now only in the black colored bra and panties. His eyes trailing my body as a groan escaped his throat. His halfway unbuttoned shirt beckoned me back as I continued my task. His lips finding mine again as I unclasped the last button and my hands moved gently up his chest, opening up his shirt and pushing it back to slide down his arms. Looking from his eyes as I trailed his chest, tracing softly across his tattoo on his chest. Leaning forward and kissing his neck softly, going down farther with kisses on his chest while my hands slowly slid across his bare skin. The feel of his hot skin under my cool hand made me feel almost as if my heart would bust from my chest. As I went back up to meet his lips, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer as I felt his hands slowly run up my spine and unclasp my bra with one hand. Discarding that as his lips never left mine, the kiss growing with intensity. Kissing his way down my neck and circling my nipple with his tongue. Arching my back into him as my mouth dropped open. Leaning back on the desk as he looked me in the eyes while he slowly slid my panties off of my body. Wrapping his arms around my back as I fumbled with his pants, freeing his hardened member. Stroking it gently in my hands as he gasped in pleasure. I smiled against his lips as I guided him close to me. He pulled me into him as his length slid in with ease. Dropping my head back with my mouth open in silent moans as he slowly slid in and out. My legs wrapping around his waist pulling him closer and deeper into my core.

On the Run Tumblr_mcnd15lkqC1rioouyo1_500

My eyes flew open as I looked around, my fangs descended as I reached up to touch them. Opening the coffin I was in as I jumped out and looked around. My throat was dry, my hunger burning through me. The hunger in the pit of my stomach making me feel dizzy and needing blood, fast. The other hunger getting more intense as I fought to catch my composure. John Quinn was invading my dreams and I wasn't complaining one bit.

On the Run Empty Re: On the Run

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:12 am