For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Lessons

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Lessons Empty Lessons

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Pam smirked as Tara stood behind the bar mixing drinks left and right, handing them to waiting customers. Her sharp tongue when someone became impatient as she told them where to go and how to stick it. Her hands on her hips as she walked around the bar checking out tonight's possible prey. She grinned when she noticed something interesting. Speaking low, knowing Tara would hear her. "Wanna learn some things?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Lessons Empty Re: Lessons

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:55 pm

The bar was surrounded, mostly humans that came to find a vampire to feed off them. Sometimes it was hard to keep my temper under control with them, especially the ones that I know from Bon Temps. Pam was walking around, surveying all the people, her usual rounds. While pouring this trashy woman (that reeked of filth and things no other human would dare want to go anywhere near) a drink, I hear Pam quietly, so only I would hear her, ask me if I wanted to learn some things. No way was I turning that down.

"You're the boss," I smirk and wink, quick reactions no human around would catch.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:55 pm

She tilted her head slowly to motion Tara over and waited for her to approach her. "See that woman right there? She smells sweet, doesn't she?" Glancing over at her progeny as she grinned. "I'm going to teach you how to glamour...how to hunt. Ready to learn??" Tara had been the biggest surprise in her life yet. Remembering a time when she hated the little bitch, only to have to turn her only for something she wanted in return. Realizing now it was a great choice that had worked to her favor. They were more alike than she ever realized.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 pm

After Pam points the woman out, I notice the sweet smell of her blood and grin. I quickly accept when Pam offers to teach me how to glamour. As a human, being glamoured was always a fear of mine, but now that I can do it, it sounds fuckin' awesome.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 pm

She leaned down over to whisper softly into Tara's ear. "I want you to walk over there and catch her eyes. Wait until you feel her under your influence completely. Then I want you to tell her what you're gonna do and how you're gonna do it. I'll be watching, make me proud." Pam stepped back and watched as her progeny began to do as she said.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 pm

I grin, but try to keep my fangs in check while thirst burns through me. I walk over to the woman with long, brown hair and blood pounding against the veins in her neck.

"Hey there, name's Tara." The woman looks up at me, and I catch her gaze. Holding her stare, I attempt to use whatever influence I have to take control over her, to make her do as I say.

"H-hi," she manages to stutter out and I smile.

"What's your name, sweet thing?" She answers with "Melanie", and I continue. "Melanie, you're going to follow me to the back office--Pam's office. Once there, we are going to shut the door, and you are going to quickly take off your clothing and allow me to feed from the inner part of your upper leg. Understood?"

The woman slowly nods her head, agreeing, and we leave to Pam's office.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Listening to every word that came out of her progeny's mouth she cocked a brow at her amusement of how to the point she was, even down to wear she would bite the girl. Licking her lips as Tara passed her giving her a wink, leading the woman--their dinner--to Pam's office. She looked around the room to make sure no one noticed anything and turned to head to her office. By the time she got there, Tara had the girl nude and laying on Pam's desk...waiting.

"Color me impressed." She said as she looked from Tara to the woman. "You first..." She waited for her progeny to make the first bite. Really it just sort of turned her on to see Tara act so....dominant.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Looking away from Pam and to our meal, I finally allow my instincts to take over and my fangs pop down. In a predatory way, I make my way to stand next to the woman's nude body, locate the vein between her legs, and quickly bend over and sink my teeth in. The warm liquid flows into my mouth and swirls around my senses, intoxicating me into a slight frenzy. After a minute, I force myself to stop, and with blood dripping from my fangs, I look up at Pam, waiting on her to join.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Watching Tara strike her fangs into her flesh of the woman's thigh. Arousal filled her nose as the woman arched her back, enjoying this. Her fangs clicked into place as she grinned at Tara and flashed across the room in the blink of an eye. Striking the vein on the opposite leg and pulling the liquid into her mouth. Warm....sweet....even sweeter because of her arousal. Stopping as her heart slowed a little and looking back at Tara as she stepped closer and pulled her closer by her neck. Pressing her lips to her sweet cocoa mouth as she kissed her.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 pm

With heightened senses and reflexes because of having just fed, emotion and arousal flow through the very core of my being as I kiss my sweetness back. I slowly bring my hand up to her face and then run my fingers through her hair.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 pm

She pulled back slowly after kissing her and looked at the woman on the desk, smirking. "You're a natural. I'm...proud of you." It took a lot to make Pam proud and this was one of those one moments. "Now get back to work while I clean up dinner." She said roughly with a small wink as she turned to the woman and placed her hands on the desk one on each side of her body. The woman looked in her eyes, "You're going to get up and get dressed and never remember what happened here. You're also going to tip my bartenders and order drinks for all your friends." She grinned as the woman nodded and stood getting her clothes and dressing quickly. Looking back at Tara and raising both brows with a smirk as she walked to the door, opened it and waited.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 pm

I walk out of Pam's office, not totally sure if I will ever become completely used to this--being a vampire, having control, for once in my life not having to fall to being a victim to someone else, and actually being here with Pam. If someone would have told me sometime ago, back when I was human and trying to run from the vampires, that I would be here right now, I would have told them where they needed to go with themselves. Yet, here I am, a vampire in fangtasia, having just fed with Pam from a human I glamoured, and now standing here serving drinks to fellow vampires and "fang-bangers".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:13 am