For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Waking up in vegas

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Waking up in vegas Empty Waking up in vegas

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Sonofamonkey. <she opened her eyes slowly and winced at the pain in her wrists> Where..... where am I? <once her vision cleared, she looked down at her hands to try and figure out why they were hurting so badly. And immediately wished she hadn't.>

Oh God.... <her wrists were wrapped in thick bandages, a small amount of blood staining the white. Someone had slit her wrists. And, it appeared, locked her in a room.> Hello? HELLO!? <she called out as she stood wobbily from the bed and walked to the door; she reached for it, pulling as hard as she could, but not even managing to get it to move an inch.> What the crap? HELLO?! <she screamed again, pounding on the door but immediately stopping when pain assaulted her wrists.>

ERIC!! <she screamed as she looked around the room. Once her throat started hurting from her yelling, she sighed and walked back to the bed where a tray sat with eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and strawberries with orange juice and a cup of coffee beside it as well. As she sat down, something else caught her eye. A note, addressed to a 'Mrs. Northman'.

Dearest Mrs. Northman,
    I do hope that you find your accomodations comfortable. I also hope that you can forgive me for having to lock you away, but I can't have you running to your husband. That would ruin everything.
    Please make sure you eat all of your breakfast, especially the strawberries. The drinks being made from your blood tonight need a hint of strawberry.
    If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to dial the front desk. They will connect you to my room.
    Be seeing you shortly.

<there was no name, nothing giving away anything as to who sent it.> This sucks. <resigned to the fact that she wouldn't be able to get out of the room, she grabbed the bowl of strawberries and started eating them one by one, waiting anxiously as she stared at the door. Someone was coming.>
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Waking up in vegas Empty Re: Waking up in vegas

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:29 pm

The door unlocked from the outside and Victor stepped in. Wearing a shit eating grin he was putting something in his pocket as he closed the door.

"Ahh... Mrs. Northman... you're awake I see" he said, licking his lips in a lewd manner. "I do apologize for leaving you alone.... you see..." he set down his phone on a table. "When I find something I like...I take it" he said casually. "And aside from a wonderful wolf that I have just sampled, now I have sampled you and I must say....I can understand why Northman would want to bind you to him. Such delicious blood... no wonder he's kept you mortal, as a vampire your blood would be tainted"

He slowly approached her. "Now... I do hope you've eaten your strawberries. I have several clients just aching to sample you"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:29 pm

<she raised her brow and scooted back farther on the bed, shaking her head> I ate all of them. But.... I'm not going to be sampled. <she shook her head again and smirked at him as she tried to get off of the bed>

Who the hell are you?
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:29 pm

He grinned. "I am Victor Madden. And yes you will be sampled. This isn't up for discussion" he said as he suddenly pinned her to the bed. His fangs dropped as he gripped her neck.

"it'll be a challenge but I'll teach you just how women should behave around vampires, Northman has given you too many liberties"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:30 pm

<she glared at him, trying not to let her fear show but failing miserably> No. NO I'M NOT! <with all the strength she had left, she jerked her knee up, hitting him in the groin and bolting off of the bed. He was a vampire; he'd be up in a matter of seconds.>

<she ran to the door and started banging on it, screaming at the top of her lungs> ERIC!! ERIC HELP!!! <she looked over her shoulder to see Victor starting to get off of the bed. And he looked pissed.> Oops? ERICCCCCCC!!!!
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Eric had been systematically searching through the hotel, canvasing room after room, floor after floor. It wasn't until he reached the 10th floor and emerged from the stairs that he heard muffled but familiar cries.

"ERIC!" was all he managed to hear before he literally broke down the door, hinges, wood and all and burst into the room. He noticed Victor just inches from Sookie, Sookie with her bandaged wrists and that was all he needed. He punched Victor in the chest, sending him through the back wall before he grabbed Sookie and dashed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:32 am