For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Where or where are my clothes?

Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Where or where are my clothes? Empty Where or where are my clothes?

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:46 pm

*Violet stirring against me, I slide away exiting the bed so she can get up since BobCat has her blocked in on the other side, she pulls the sheet around her toga style unattaching it from the bed. Looking at me like her memory of the night before might be hazy, I move out of the way so she could head to the bathroom. I click my tongue at BobCat to follow me out of the bedroom after laying out a fresh tshirt and a pair of shorts for her to don. Walking into the kitchen pulling out even more meat for BobCat I start some coffee pulling out the cream and the vanilla syrup with a cup for her. Raising my voice,*

Violet I am starting coffee when you are ready, there's something laid out for you on the bed. If you want I can run you home, if you feel up to it.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Where or where are my clothes? Empty Re: Where or where are my clothes?

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

*Waking up wrapped around Daniel and bobcat on the other side of me, was actually an awesome way to start the day, just needed to use the rest room, that's when I noticed I wasn't wearing any cloths, just lingerie. Wrapping the sheet around me once Daniel got up, pulling it free from the the bed, dragging the end along with me. Once I'd finished, face washed and hair kind of brushed out, Daniel's voice floated out, walking back to the bedroom, I dropped the sheet, donning both T-shirt and shorts, pulling the strings as tight as I could to tie off, the T-shirt was almost longer than the shorts. Bending down to retrieve the sheet, I folded it gently before placing it upon the bed. Following the smell of coffee into the kitchen, there stood Daniel, in nothing but low slung jeans, ripped faded and beyond mouth watering yummy!* Morning, did you say Coffee? *He'd made it perfect, just the way I loved my Latte'.*
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

*Watching the look of bliss cross across Violet's face after the first sip of her coffee. I know most people aren't morning people so I will keep the chat down to a minimum. Pouring my glass of milk, taking a long drink hoping it will cool my thoughts about how good V looks in my shirt and shorts. Nothing sexier than a woman wearing your clothes. Sighing a long sigh grabbing up BobCats water dish refilling it. I am using the term loosely it's a spaghetti pot. Turning back to her.*

Did you want to run by your house? See if things are okay? Maybe clean up?

*I asked way too many questions in a row. Wonder if I said the wrong thing? Or just too much. Walking to the table sitting down. Pushing out the other chair in a invitation.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

*sitting in the offered seat, legs wrapped up between myself and the table, slowly sipping the delicious warmth and heavenly scent of both the Vanilla and Daniel* Nope, I'm good for right now, if that's alright? Waking up nice and slow, with this yummy concoction of mine that you have down pat. I'm cool to hang for a while if that's alright? My place should be cool, and I ...Um ... I didn't get sick last night did I? *blushing wondering how to phrase the next question, I just decided screw it, we did the total out there honesty thing anyways, no need to be overly delicate* So, I like waking up draped over you this morning, but I'm thinking that's all that happened... That about right, since I woke up still wearing lingerie? Can't really remember much other than...Oh HOLY HELL!! *blushing a dark shade of crimson* Did I ...Please tell me it was a dream .... Did i dance? *clearing my throat* And stand on the bar yelling for everyone to get the hell out?
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

*Hides a smile at her revelations about the events of last night, her seeing my humor might be taken well. Staring down at my toes until I recovered myself, looking up at her with all seriousness.*

To take this chronologically yes you did have rum with your usual coke, and yes you hopped up on the bar and yelled for everyone to get out, by the way I just threw the money in the safe in that bank bag you will need to fix all that. Then you disappeared into the back putting on a fetching dress and took to the stage and danced, rather well I must say. You removed your dress and proceeded to kiss me and gave me this *leaning my head to the right* hickey. But I knew this moment would come, I took off my shirt wrapped you in it, grabbed your shoes purse and covered you with my coat and brought you here, I couldn't leave you alone. Once we got here, I administered two aspirin and a glass of water, and was a gentleman. Babes I want you, turning you down was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done. I want you as you stand there in my shirt and shorts. But I know if we don't make all the right steps, it will end and probably badly with both of us nursing wounds. *Walking over to her taking her hands* I want to be your friend, knight in shining armor, when the time is right your lover. The last one for this lifetime. I am willing to wait, you are worth it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 am