For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Need You To Make It Disappear

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I Need You To Make It Disappear  Empty I Need You To Make It Disappear

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Bill had continued to pace back and forth as he continued to wait for him to arrive. He had instructed Jessica to stay in the room with Kiara and to not leave the containment of that room. As the room was light tight and sound proof, there would be no chance of her over hearing any of their conversation. That was part of the deal that he had made, a favor for a favor, an eye for an eye. This person in particular had asked that his identity not be disclosed to anyone which Bill had agreed to. This problem had to go away, he could not risk the news reaching back to Victor or Felipe, as they were not in their own territory under the Vampire law Jessica would be held accountable for her actions and she would meet the True Death. He needed this problem dealt with as soon as possible, the sun would be up soon enough and they would be unable to fix this problem. The death of two strippers should and he hoped easy enough to cover up, many deaths in Nevada were passed up as missing persons and never discovered. He could only hope that this would end up the same, being King brought him the privileges of having contacts in many kingdoms under the reigning monarch's radar. It seemed that tonight was one of those nights that he would be requiring some assistance, and which the possibility of Victor watching his every move as he would have noticed that Kiara was no longer in his locked room. He fought the urge to seek out Victor on his own, but with the possibility that it would start a war that he did not want, he would need back up.

And whilst he was out of action for all those weeks he may have lost all of Louisiana's defenses that he would to re-establish once again as soon as he felt that he, Jessica and Kiara were safely back home in Bon Temps. He would have her stay with him and Jessica at their home, or if she preferred to be back at her home he would have some type of security detail placed at her home and to be with her at all times until he felt that she was back to her full strength or until she had voiced her stubbornness about the whole situation. But he wasn't willing to negotiate on this, he would figure out a way to keep some kind of tail on her somehow. As he poured himself another glass of Royal Blend from the fridge, raising it to his nose and inhaled to make sure that this blood was not tampered with, once satisfied her took a large mouthful, almost wishing that he could feel that giddiness that he felt before, and not this empty pitch black hole that he could feel in his core. An emptiness that with no matter how much loved he received, it was cease to be filled back up. He was brought back down to earth with a thud as their was a knock at the door, and then a pause then another gentle knock on the door. Knowing that he was right on time, he slid his glass onto the table knowing that this needed too be over as soon as possible. As he walked over to the door and opened it slowly he saw a man of about 30 years old, dark chestnut hair and a rough stubble on his chin.

I Need You To Make It Disappear  Mens_Shirt_Grey_white_striped_MS-1004_Full_Model

"Malcolm...your timing is impeccable as always" he nodded as he moved to allow him to enter the room as he closed the door after he had entered.

"I was surprised that you called..But none the less. Once this is done. We are through. We are square. Agreed?" he spoke in a rough southern tone.

"Agreed....i need you to make it disappear. I do not want this to become public knowledge. I need your utter most discretion on this. My progeny's life is at risk and i do not want this to come back or ever be heard of once again. Do we understand each other?" Bill said sternly as he indicated to the Jessica's room.

"Understood" he nodded and as Bill saw that he carried a large black bag on his shoulder, and he could only assume that whatever he needed to make this problem go away was inside that bag. As Malcolm nodded to Bill once again as he then proceeded to Jessica's room and closed the door behind him.

This problem needed to go away and soon. He could trust this with Malcolm and knew that whatever he did he could trust that this would never be heard off and that Jessica would be safe and to him that was the most important. But now the problem was Victor, now that was a problem that would need to be taken care of, and he knew just the person to have on his side. He had not seen this person much in many days, but it seems that now was the time to call in a favor and all he could hope was that he would take his side. Their lives could all be at risk....and it was a risk that he was willing too take. Once they had all returned back to Bon Temps tomorrow, he had decided to call Eric Northman.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:14 pm