For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+8
Alcide Herveaux
Luna Garza
Sam Merlotte
Jason Stackhouse
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
John Quinn
Kiara Griffen
Victor Madden
12 posters

Hostage Negotiations

Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Hostage Negotiations  Empty Hostage Negotiations

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Victor scanned the room. There were a few humans, some shifters which he was mildly surprised about as well as wolves, but none of them really mattered. Now that he’d spotted Kiara his plans had changed in the best of ways.

“Well well…. Looks like I came here looking for a hostage and instead I found my chew toy. Dearest Kiara I didn’t know you were going to be here” he said. His security began gathering up people, putting them in the middle of the room. Despite it only being 3 vampires, with their fangs out and their guns they more than easily got compliance from everyone.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Hostage Negotiations  Empty Re: Hostage Negotiations

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes. Seriously God, whenever you want to stop the paybacks let me know ok? She thought to herself as Victor called her out. As she stepped out of the hallway she noticed Quinn with Jess.
    Someone shoot me now and spare me the expense of the bullet….
    God had a sick sense of humor to dump this all on her lap but she was nothing if not one to think quickly on her feet. If Victor was here it meant he came behind Felipe’s back. This wasn’t an outright attack on the state, just Victor’s way of throwing a tantrum. Thankfully she knew that the important ones were not near Bon Temp for now so at least the gods granted them small favors. Hopefully Victor’s information network was not as good as hers and he believed himself to have the upper hand. All she had to do was get him out of here and hopefully someone would have the balls to call either Bill, Eric or both and inform them of this so that Victor would scurry back to Nevada like the roach he was.

Glad her loose, union jack shirt covered special silver belly piercing she stepped forward and smirked. “Gee Victor… going behind your masters back? You must be seriously desperate or seriously stupid” she said, putting a hand on her hip.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Victor narrowed his eyes menacingly at Kiara. She DARED to provoke him. And how did she know he’d gone behind Felipe’s back? He kept his face stoic so he wouldn’t betray how observant his new fuck toy was. Well, two could play at that game.
    “Well, I just couldn’t get out of my mind the wonderful night we spent together… and your blood… the stuff of legends” he said with a grin as he licked his exposed fangs.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes. “Lets cut to the chase shall we? You want a hostage, and truth be told, no one here holds any value to those you want to piss off. Trust me, otherwise they wouldn’t be here to begin with. So… let them go and I’ll go wherever it is you want to go deal?” she asked.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Victor raised an eyebrow and he was suddenly behind her. He dragged a finger along her neck. To her credit she didn’t even flinch. Something had changed. She was colder emotionally which only made him more eager to break her again.
    “Why sacrifice yourself for these meat sacks? Do they mean that much to you beautiful?” he asked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Kiara shrugged casually, ignoring the fact that Quinn had looked at her with that condescending look. “More like I hold no value to them Victor. I leave, they won’t even bother to call the cops” she said in a deadpan voice.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Quinn simply glared down to the vampire that motioned for him to move to the center with the others. The vampire looked up at him for a minute and moved on. He drew a silvered dagger from the back of his belt, resting it on the counter, watching the new arrivals carefully.

He motioned for Jessica to join him where he stood, and smiled to the leader of the new arrivals.

"It has been a long time, Victor.I am sure you remember me. Lets keep this civil. You enter my hometown and your first act is one of aggression....why?"

He rests his hand on the dagger, but does not lift it from the bar, his eyes watching Victor's men...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:09 pm

I saw the new vampires come in and with their scent I knew they were not from around here. I recognized the leader as Victor from Nevada. Bill had introduced us...I gasped. He had drugged us, he was the reason those two men died. Quinn motioned for me to come to him as I noticed Jason standing behind Quinn by the bar. The guards he had made us all huddle together as Holly and Arlene shrieked. Lafayette came from the kitchen cursing with one guard pushing him towards the middle of the floor with us. I stood next to Quinn and wondered what I could do. Would he recognize me as the king's progeny?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Eating some peanuts at the bar, with a large jug of fresh beer; Jason was having a laugh with a couple of his friends, he turned his head and saw Jessica in the corner of his eye but quickly dismissed her thinking she is not going to ruin his night. He looked back to the bar maid and yelled, waving his arm in the air "Hey! Hey you! Shots all round!" making a circular gesture to him and his friends with a pleased smile on his face. When Jason drank, he drank good and proper, no messing around. The bar maid laid the shots in front of them and they lifted them in the air together and downed them with a cheer in unison.
    Suddenly a chill came from behind him where the door is, and the door was being left ajar. Before turning fully around he yelled, slightly intoxicated by the amount of beer he'd consumed "Close the damn....whoa.." he saw Victor by the door and immediately shut his mouth. Great, fangers.. This one didn't look friendly either. He grumbled when one of the fangers pushed his back to go stand with the others. "Hey look I'm the law. Can't you tell?" As he pointed to his uniform. Suddenly his gun was taken from one of the guards. "HEY!"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Sam stood behind Kiara as the exchange took place. He didn't want any trouble in his bar but it looked as if there would be. Once they made everyone stand in the middle of the room, he quickly found Luna and pulled her close to him to protect her. Whispering low in her ear. -Stay quiet okay?- He huddled with the others giving Holly, Arlene and Lafayette reassuring nods. Most of the customers had ran when they pulled out guns. He thought about shifting to get help but didn't know if Luna would feel well enough to do so.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Her stomach rolled as the stench of the vampires filled the room, and she gagged quietly. Stupid nausea was killer today for some reason; she'd have to remember to tell Lafayette to lay off the chili powder in his burgers. When Sam told her to be quiet, she just nodded before laying her head on his shoulder; she was too tired, and sick, to do much else.

"What do they want?"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 pm

*Holly brings out our food sitting it down in front of us, giving her a brilliant smile, wafting the scent of file with the briny tang of the luscious seafood. Sticking the soup spoon in the love in a bowl, hearing the door open and the wind blowing in the scent of walking death. Vampires alot of them. I make a discreet look at them, the "leader" has his sights set on the rogue she wolf Kiara. Hearing her say Oh Shit, I look around trying to gauge what they are carrying in the way of weapons and looking around to see who's in the Bar. Sam the shifter, his girlfriend Luna, John Quinn, the deputies, the she wolf. That's not enough to bring down the vampires by a long shot. Looking at Rikki then the vampires taking her hand into mine whispering,*

We will let things play out, they are heavily armed, the humans in here would be decimated if we made a charge. We are simply wolves out for dinner. This is a supe friendly place. They should buy it. I haven't seen these vampires before so they are not from around here, they shouldn't know who we are. Hope Kiara can keep her mouth shut. She knows exactly what we are. Since she seems to know the lead vampire.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 pm

watching Holly carry their food to the table, her mouth waters as the scent of the huge burger hits her nostrils. She smiled up at Holly and told her "thank you, it looks delicious". Just as she was about to take a bite, the door to the bar was kicked open and a group of vampires entered the bar, with one looking mighty haughty, in the way he carried himself. You could tell he was the boss. She felt Alcide stiffen next to her, and his head looking around the bar as if he were assessing the people here and what would happen should a fight break out. Considering the bar was full of humans, with a few shifters mixed into the bunch, it would not be a pretty sight should a fight start. Hearing Alcides voice in her ear, she nodded and leaned over to whisper to him*

I agree Alcide, the humans wouldn't stand a chance against any of the vampires at the door. I will follow you, whatever you decide to do, if you fight, I fight, plain and simple. Hopefully Kiara wont say anything, she looks a little terrified at the moment, so hopefully that will render her speechless for the moment.

*taking his hand and giving it a squeeze, she pointed to his food*

Eat baby, if a fight breaks out, you will need your strength, so lets just act normal and have our dinner.

*smiling at him, keeping her eyes on the vamps as she bit into the hamburger in front of her*
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Lafayette was jamming in the kitchen one minute and the next was being pushed by a vampire to go into the main bar. The music had stopped, customers fled and there stood every one in a huddle wondering who this fool was and what he wanted. Fuckin' vampires, he was so done with dealing with dis shit. Holly and Arlene stood next to Sam as Terry stood in front of Arlene protectively. He rolled his eyes. "You has gots to be kiddin' me"
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Victor quirked a brow. He rolled his eyes at Quinn.

"John Quinn, this isn't aggression this is business. You should know... you've been making deals like this all your life" he said before he returned to scanning the crowd. Something was off. He could smell a scent somewhat familiar to Sookie, but different, masculine.

"Where is Miss Stackhouse? If I'm going to party I might as well do it properly" he said with a sadistic grin as he put an arm around Kiara.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Kiara gave Quinn a "shut up you'll make this worse" look. Knowing Quinn he'd go and kill someone and then she'd end up in some dark corner made swiss cheese and raped again. She tolerated Victor's arm around her despite wanting to stick her 4 inch heels in his groin and cut off something real vital.

"The only Stackhouse here is Jason" she said, motioning to the cop who had his gun taken away.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Quinn smirked at Victor's evasiveness...

"Miss Stackhouse is not in attendance, Victor. Now call off your pet vampires. Their fear is stinking up the place and they are less than useless. If you have business here, take a seat and discuss business. Idle threats and posturing are for children. State what business you have or leave."

Quinn's hand curled around the grip of the dagger, but did not lift it from the counter.

"I'll ask you again to be civilized. Salome always spoke well of your Maker, and I know he would have taught you more manners than the average dog..."

Quinn shifted his weight, and looked directly at Victor, waiting...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 pm

I watched as Jason's name was mentioned and couldn't let anything bad happen to him. I knew when they mentioned Sookie's name he'd do something stupid. Bracing myself to protect him if need be as I looked at Quinn with questions in my eyes. He could protect himself, but Jason couldn't. Here I was torn between Jason who hated me and Quinn who...well....who cared. Quinn showed no fear as he tried to talk to Victor. I was ready to jump at any moment, thinking of the best ways to do so. There were only three vampires and 12 or more of us.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 pm

He heard the vampire say Sookie's name where he was standing. A frown crossed his face and he stood up from his stool, Terry tried to get him to stay but he brushed him off so he could confront this Victor..
    "Who the fuck are you and what do you want with my sister?" he asked, his tone of voice strong, trying to portray his authoritative voice that he put on when arresting someone. 'Damn fangers always wanting to ruin Sookie's life, she's had enough of this crap' he thought to himself. He was slightly worried but he tried his best not to show this.
    Jessica inched closer to him as he stepped away from her, he could take care of himself. Didn't need no vamper saving him from vampers. He wasn't scared of no vamper, he was Jason Stackhouse and he was the law.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Sam held Luna close to him as they exchanged words. He mentioned Sookie's name and he tensed up. Dammit Sookie. This must have been the vampire from Vegas she told him about. Jason opened his mouth as Sam spoke up. -Listen here, this is my bar. Sookie isn't here, I don't know when she'll be back. I'll let her know you're looking for her when I see her. We don't want no trouble, so why don't you just leave?- He tried to be civil, next was breaking pool sticks and taking his chances.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:14 pm

She could feel Sam shiver with anger beside her and that was all it took. Her hormones took over; stepped forward towards Victor, ready to give him a piece of her mind so that they could just get the hell outta there and she could lay down in their bed when Sam grabbed her arm and tugged her back.

"What the hell, Sam? This is YOUR bar! They can't just come in here telling us what the hell to do just because they are fucking vampires. Step up! Be a fucking man! Kick his ass or something, but by God I just want to fucking get OUT OF HERE!!!" Ran a hand roughly through her hair and glared at him.
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm

I jumped when Luna began to yell, she was always so quiet. I held onto Terry's hand tightly as he wrapped his arm around me. "Please just let us go. I have kids. Please?" I asked quietly, vampires always gave me the heeby-jeebies and I would be one mad mama if I couldn't get home to my babies. This is why I didn't like vampires, always wanting you for one reason or another. And it was always that Sookie Stackhouse. Poor girl really messed up when she got mixed into vampires with Bill Compton.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm

She said a silent Wicca prayer to herself for protection and those of her friends. If only she could get into the kitchen with the spices, she'd be able to find the herbs she needed to perform a safety circle. With the two baboon looking vampires pointing guns at them she didn't see that as a possibility right now. "Goddess just let us go, we mean no harm." When one of the guards stepped closer to her she quickly moved on the other side of Lafayette and said a chant to herself to protect her neck.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Victor gave Quinn a look "Honestly John... you haven't changed a bit. No wonder you lost Miss Griffen" he said with a wink. "And yes...I do know. You'd be amazed what people tell me under glamour" he said before he noticed the one man they had pointed out as another Stackhouse. He nodded to one of his guards and suddenly jason was up and being tied down.

"Well, guess he'll do for now. Enjoy the rest of your evening" he said. He gripped Kiara and began leading his entourage along with Jason and Kiara out of the bar.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Kiara felt a bit bad for Jason. He was innocent but Victor was a madman at the end of the day. She was being lead out. She figured if she played her cards right she'll get Jason free and would deal with Victor latter.

She was only glad that as "knightly" as Quinn was acting he hadn't done anything else that would make this worse. He seemed to have his own woman to protect anyways. Strangely she felt nothing about that. She was back to her old stoic self, granted now in trouble, but stoic either way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:04 pm