For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+8
Alcide Herveaux
Luna Garza
Sam Merlotte
Jason Stackhouse
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
John Quinn
Kiara Griffen
Victor Madden
12 posters

Hostage Negotiations

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Hostage Negotiations  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hostage Negotiations

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Quinn growled, glaring at Vincent...

"This is not the endgame, Vincent. This round is yours, as long as you do no harm to these people. We will, however, be seeing each other again soon..."

Quinn glanced at Sam and the others, assessing their moods then turns back to Vincent.

"Leave now, Victor. While there is still civility in this place. Next time, leave your pets at home."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 pm

I screamed out when they took Jason. "NO! DON"T! Don't hurt him!! My maker is the KING of Louisiana!!! And you're in his territory. Tell me Victor, what would Felipe think of you doing this to innocent people. Kiara happens to be my makers very very good friend, and Jason is MINE! So therefore you have NO claim!" Pulling Quinn's shoulder back as I stepped in front of him waiting for Victor's answer.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Victor grinned "stand down baby vampire... No one here is yours and you should take your boyfriends advice and let me leave in peace before things get real bloody" he said as his other vampires took Jason outside.

"As for Kiara, I assure you she's about as valuable to your maker as you are to that tiger" he said with a nasty grin before he boldly sank his fangs into Kiara's neck just to piss Kiara and Quinn off.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Kiara hissed. The bite hurt but she didn't made any moves or expressions to show her pain. She was already plotting all manner of painful nasty things against Victor the moment they were out of the bar.

She gave Jess a look. If she said one more thing she was going to slap her senseless for making things worse.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 pm

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Quinn growled "Jessica, Stand down. This is not the time or place."

He grabbed her and pinned her against the bar, locking her in his arms. He looked over at Kiara, and nodded that he understood the look she had directed at Jessica.

"Go now, Victor! Do not speak, just leave. You know what I can do in a fight, but I am more interested in these people's safety right now. Take your lapdogs and leave."
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Victor grinned and pulled his fangs out from Kiara's neck, leaving the bite mark fresh and bleeding. With a sadistic smile and a mocking bow he sped himself and Kiara out of the bar, leaving but a few blood drops on the floor and a silence that mocked everyone.

Outside he glamoured Jason into shutting up so they could load him into one of the cars. He tossed Kiara into another, intending to "play" with her first. He'd interrogate Jason later. This trip was proving quite useful. He was about to get dinner, dessert and information on Sookie Stackhouse.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Kiara grunted, falling unto the floor of the car. Victor got in and grinned at her. "Well Miss Griffen... it seems you and I have much catching up to do" he said, grabbing her leg and pulling her close.

She grinned. "Oh...I believe we do..." she said.

As the car drove out into the highway there was a moment where it rocked and jerked like someone had grabbed the steering wheel. There was a large splash of blood on the back and front windshield before the car drove off the highway and into a ditch, nothing but the sound of the horn blaring filling the air.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Victor hissed. He was pinned to the leather back seat by two very painful silver daggers on a very sensitive part of his anatomy. One wrong move and he’d be a falsetto. Damn that bitch. To think she actually had this level of fight in her. He’d seriously underestimated her.
    “Release me now!” he yelled, using his glamour abilities as she looked at him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Kiara laughed and tapped the side of her head. “Special contacts Victor… you won’t be able to glamour me. Now… you be a good boy and wait here” she said as the other car with Jason pulled over to check on them. She pulled out her last remaining silver dagger.
    As she stepped out they looked at her. She was covered in the blood of the driver and they instantly knew it. They lunged for her but she was ready. Ducking one blow she slashed one of their legs, tripping him down. She slashed upward, embedding her dagger into the jaw of one vampire. It took some work because of the bone but she managed to behead him.
    The other vampire lunged and bit her shoulder harshly, tearing out a chunk of her flesh. She hissed and spun burying the dagger into his chest. Since it wasn’t wood he didn’t disintegrate instantly. He grinned “Stupid bitch” he said a second before she moved her leg and stabbed him with the heel of her boot. Now THAT was silver coated wood. That did make the vampire explode all over her.
    “Stupid vampire” she muttered before she got up and returned to the car where Victor was precariously pinned.
    “Now Victor, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You leave me alone or you return to Felipe as a very manly looking woman” she said.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Victor let out a string of cursed that would burn the ears off a sailor. He was in a bad position and it pissed him off but he could always pretend to go away and spend a few days plotting and return. With a look of extreme distaste he nodded “Very well… you win this round you bitch” he said.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Kiara grinned and pulled out both daggers from his crotch painfully. She still held them firmly. Victor hissed once more before he dashed out. Once he was gone she got out of the car to check on Jason. He was sitting all quiet and dazed but otherwise alright. With her shoulder burning and her wounds still bleeding she didn’t want to drive him. She snapped her fingers.
    “Jason, get home you hear?” she said as she untied him and left him in the other car with the keys still there. She pulled out her phone, calling in one of her managers to come pick her up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 am