For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Revelations

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Revelations Empty Revelations

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Quinn had not moved since he returned from Shreveport. Zasha and Vincent had sent word when Jessica was brought back home, but he was not pleased. Zasha was sleeping in a chair by the front door and Vincent was waiting with the chains and wallets of those Jessica had removed. He informed Quinn that a cleanup crew had been sent to the Compton Estate to remove the evidence of the attack, after cataloging it.

He leaned against the wall, waiting for Jessica to awaken. The stress was giving him a slight headache. It was almost sunset, and she usually woke before the sun was fully set...

Revelations 600full-dwayne-johnson
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Revelations Empty Re: Revelations

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:06 pm

I groaned and quickly sat up on the defense, my dreams taking me back to the place when I was chained and near death. "NO!" I screamed as my dream felt so real. I couldn't save him..I felt a hand on my arm as I flinched and sped across the room, crouching and letting out a snarl. Once I saw it was him, I covered my mouth and gasped. It was...it was a dream. I ran into his arms and held him to me. "Quinn!" My head still a little fuzzy since last nights events as I held onto him for balance.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Quinn pulled her close, lifting a chalice to her lips.

"Drink, my sweet Jessica. Drink and focus on healing for the moment...."

He watched her carefully, assessing the harm done to her, his mind clicking the amount of pain they had caused her and how much they would receive in return when he found them...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 pm

The way his jaw was set in a clenched fashion, his eyes darker than usual. I took a sip as he suggested and the blood, even though it was sweet and good made my stomach feel wrong. After one sip I pushed it away and looked into his eyes. "How long....was I out?" I couldn't remember much after the darkness pulled me under. Zasha had put me in the car and that's all I remembered, his anger concerned me.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 pm

"Zasha got you back to the house an hour or two before sunrise. You did not wake until just now. I was concerned....."

He set the chalice aside when she would not drink more.

"I guess it has been sitting out too long..."

He opened his shirt, and using a small blade from his pocket, he cut a small slit in the skin of his chest, where she has fed before. He watched her, betting on her instincts. She needed her strength and she needed it now...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 pm

The smell of his blood was enough to allure my fangs from being hidden. I closed my eyes and remembered the drunk feeling, feeling overly full and my stomach turned. I clutched my stomach and shook my head. "I think I'm gonna be sick...." No matter how sweet his blood smelled, no matter how hungry I was, I just couldn't shake this odd feeling. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands. "Ugh, why do I feel like this?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 pm

"Jessica...drink...you drained several Were dry...you have what the humans call a 'hangover'. Your body needs to heal."

He took a bit of his blood on his fingers, painting it across her lips...

"Come now...drink...it will help you..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 pm

The taste of his blood on my lips was heaven. Running my tongue along my lower lip and standing almost wobbly, as I licked away the blood that fell from the muscle in his chest. Closing my eyes as I swallowed his sweet blood. Almost instantly the upset stomach went away. "Hair of the dog that bit me?" I asked and put my hand against my head, chuckling at the saying I'd always heard but never really understood...until now.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Quinn pulled her to his chest, lifting her chin to place her mouth over the cut.

"Drink, my princess....feed from your tiger's heart. Regain the strength you need."

He stroked her hair gently as he spoke...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Placing my mouth over the cut to take a little more blood but not too much knowing the consequences of that action, the crimson liquid coating my throat as it slid down. I pulled away and looked into his eyes and nodded. "I feel better. Thank you. I'm so glad you're not hurt. It was all a dream." I began to ramble.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 pm

He watched as she drank a bit more, and marveled at the magic that her body worked with his blood as her wounds faded to nothing...

His eyes still dark, he called for Vincent and told him to bring Jessica a donor, knowing she needed more than he could risk giving her himself. He waited with her for the donor, holding her close, stroking her hair.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Placing my head against his chest as the soothing way he stroked my hair calmed me down. Closing my eyes and just enjoying this moment. Vincent entered with a male donor as I looked up at him and kissed his lips before turning to Vincent. "Can you get him bandaged please?" I couldn't risk using my blood for a wound that deep, to avoid a blood bond neither of us was ready for. Taking the donors wrist as I did before and sinking my fangs into the blue vein, pulling a few times until I felt satisfied. Pricking my finger to seal his wounds as I looked back at Vincent who was finishing up bandaging his chest. I knew he'd ask what happened once we were alone, so I braced for it. He'd be angry and no telling what else.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Once Vincent had finished and taken the donor from the room, leaving us alone. He looked to her, so many messages in his eyes that he did not know if she would understand...

"Jessica...I need to know...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 pm

"I'm fine, Quinn. I'm fine." I went back to sit on the bed, pulling my knees to my chest and watching him. I sighed and began to tell him what happened, I couldn't hide anything from him. "I went to Bill's to get some clothes, there were these two werewolves waiting for me. I don't know how they got in but the guards were....busy when I got there." I didn't want to tell him about his guards getting distracted, no doubt by the werewolves who attacked me. "They work for Victor. I know that much. But...." I shook my head and tried to explain it. "I was able to break loose from silver chains, and I don't know how. I....just focused on you. Then I had this....strength? I was stronger. I don't know, maybe I'm just hallucinating. After that everything is a little hazy..." I let my words trail off as I stared off into space remembering the rage I felt at the thought of someone hurting Quinn.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Quinn listened quietly, nodding occasionally....

"I think it is more that you are feeling yourself a bit more, Jessica. I appreciate the thought that I had something to do with it, but it seems that you are finding more of yourself while we have been together. When I first met you, you were a girl who happened to be a vampire. As we have been together, I have seen your confidence build. You now seem to carry yourself as a female vampire rather than someone who finds themselves lost in a new condition. You have more power than your realize, my princess. My sweet Jessica....you are a Vampire. Do not fear the fact, enjoy it. You have a strength you have not felt yet, but I think maybe you touched the edges of it in that room..."

He held up the broken silver chains...

"You ripped through chains of silver and steel, you killed multiple Were who were determined to take you against your will. I will admit, the thought is...well...a bit of a turn on...."

He chuckled...

"The thought of seeing you fighting, full in your confidence and your strength...it gives me very pleasant chills..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:10 pm

I listened as he spoke and realized a lot more about myself than I knew. I was now learning how to be myself, my true natured self. With him I could be that girl, there was no hiding or trying to act human. I swallowed what felt like a lump in my throat as he made me realize what our relationship had become, what he'd done to help me grow. The effects he had on me were always positive and it made me wonder a few things. When he held up the chains I smiled and looked down. He said it turned him on which made me look up to see if he was serious, to which it looked like he was. I felt like blushing, as I covered my face and giggled. Hearing him say I turned him on like that was just....no words could describe it.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Quinn saw her cover her face and stood, pulling her hands playfully behind her, pushing her to the wall, crushing her lips with his own in a deep kiss, his mind swimming with images of her in her full strength. His body was pressed against hers, pinning her to the wall...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:11 pm

His hand grabbed my hands and put them behind me as he pushed me against the wall. My back came in contact with the hard surface as I looked into his eyes. His lips pressed against mine as I grinned. I saw what he wanted, I could play that game. Using my new strength as I fought to get my hands free and quickly turned us around so his back was against the wall with a slam. "Oops." I said playfully as I smiled and bit my bottom lip, knowing it drove him crazy when I did so. I pinned him against the wall and kissed his chest slightly, moving his shirt to the side as I made a trail all the way down his chest with soft kisses. I could see his excitement as I came back up to meet his eyes. Taking his wrists and pinning them on each a side of him as I grinned.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Quinn laughed as she flipped the situation, kissing him back...she had his wrists pinned back, and he grinned. She had strength, but he had experience...

He shifted his hands, grabbing below her wrists, rotating under her arm, and pushing her back against the wall, pressing his body against hers as he pinned her arms to her sides, nipping playfully at the nape of her neck...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:11 pm

I was pushed up against the wall with my back to him as he pressed against me. I let out a small growl when he nipped at my neck. "Quinn...." I whispered and closed my eyes, enjoying this moment. Grinning while I tried to plan my next move, not really wanting to move from this position. In the blink of an eye I squat down, releasing my arms from his grasp and moving to the other side of the room and waving. "Over here."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Quinn smiled, and walked over to the Stereo, putting in a CD.

He started the CD, and grinned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHUsIU161w4

"Now we have fun"

He moved, using the room to his advantage blocking her view as much as possible...

He slipped up behind her, hooking her feet from under her, dropping on top of her, pinning her to the ground...laughing..

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:12 pm

He was as swift as a tiger and graceful as he moved around the room. I watched him with a smile, losing track of him after the song began. The next thing I knew my feet came from under me as I fell to the ground, he let out a laugh as I grinned at him. With my speed I quickly turned over and rushed from under him, to behind him, jumping on his back and placing a kiss on his neck where he always kissed me.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Quinn laughed as he smiled at her speed. She was starting to feel it....good. Now he didn't need to hold back...he waited a moment, listening to the music fade and the new track to begin..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49C5QlD0mno

He rolled, grabbing the edge of her clothing, throwing her and leaping after her. He ran to where she landed, coiling his arms around her body, kissing her skin...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:12 pm

I pushed forward and rolled him over onto his back, sitting up before pulling my hair into a ponytail. I gave him a nod and winked before I grabbed his shirt that was halfway open from when I fed from him used my strength to pick him up and rush him to the nearest wall. He tried to wrap me in his arms as I ducked and giggled, speeding across the room and standing on top of a nearby dresser. "Over here."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm

"Very good, Princess..."

Quinn reached over and grabbed a chair, throwing it toward her, running behind it and jumping for her...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:11 am